- 6,827 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: ImAGitland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 12:38 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on 5/21/13 at 11:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4336
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I tried to sort all of mine last night and ran out of bags halfway through
I don't listen to metal, so hakkin disco is one of my go-to songs.
Why not make the partitions higher yourself by glueing cardbord box cards? That'll solve the tumble problem I assume.
But tbh, I don't like the shouty, hellspeak metal genre, but more of the melodic, no hellspawn daemonic ritual shouting, instruments-only metal. Yes I know I'm exaggerating.
Get better boxes? mine doesn't do that...
You should send me a list of some songs/artists to check out
My mom bought it at a craft store so I guess I can't expect much...
Now I can't decide! Study or watch anime...
Gen Urobochi you've done it again. Can't wait for the finale, but will be sad as **** that it's ending and there won't be anything even remotely comparable, let alone surpass it, coming in the near future. All the other seasons will be bland for me (maybe not the case with Shingeki no Kyojin; hopefully it'll turn out how JoJo turned out for me).
Practically almost every genre of anime that I care have its god series now.
Yes Shingeki no kyoujin! Can not wait for that! Read the manga and loved it! Can't wait to see the action scenes and Misaka pwning on titans animated! Hoping for quality art from Wit studio and Production I.G. Iffy on Wit studio, but Production I.G has made some of my favorite anime...
Also an anime adaptation of Date A Live! Yes!! Now they need to animate Heavy Object and Mahouka no Rettousei and I'll be happy.
Coupled with the last two eps of panzer und girls, Oreimo (animating the last few novels!) and Railgun! yes! I cannot wait for spring.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 31 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated: 5/23/2013.... 34 seconds ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 37 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - FitEar 334 and... 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Auditioned HD650 and LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe