Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4239

post #63571 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

If it ain't Tenmon, it ain't Sexy sauce

mad.gif

It's beautiful keysauce then!

post #63572 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

You mean the one who did all those soundtracks for Makoto Shinkai films? ~~

 

What else is Tenmon's work?

 


Old-school manga yay from an old-school mangaka yay. Not '20s era stuff like that video Erotica Erojohn posted, but good enough.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/110998/robot-keiji_v1_ch1_by_happyscans

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/sabu-to-ichi-torimonohikae-r4996

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/henshin-ninja-arashi-r7163

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/146389/skull-man_v1_by_domo-scans

http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ryuu-no-michi-r6963


After Technolyze maybe I should watch Galactic Heros to pass the time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenmon_(composer)

 

EF Series(Game and Anime)

Makoto Shinkai Movies(known him for a long time)

 

Are teh most famous ones.

 

LOGH!?

 

That is one fantastic anime. You can't simply pass the time with that

 


WTF! ANE fansubs did the worst possible thing.

 

They cut out the OP from the regular episodes!!

 

WTF!

 

The OP is seriously one of the biggest reasons I love the series.

post #63573 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

LOGH!?

 

That is one fantastic anime. You can't simply pass the time with that

 


WTF! ANE fansubs did the worst possible thing.

 

They cut out the OP from the regular episodes!!

 

WTF!

 

The OP is seriously one of the biggest reasons I love the series.

But it's 100+ episodes, and I've watched it enough time that it becomes one of those soap operas that gets constant reruns in the morning so you know all the episodes by heart. Also I'm bored.

 

It's the ordered chapter evangelists. THEY MADE ANIMU SUBS THE WAY THEY ARE TODAY WAI. 

post #63574 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

But it's 100+ episodes, and I've watched it enough time that it becomes one of those soap operas that gets constant reruns in the morning so you know all the episodes by heart. Also I'm bored.

 

It's the ordered chapter evangelists. THEY MADE ANIMU SUBS THE WAY THEY ARE TODAY WAI. 

You've already seen LOGH?

post #63575 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You've already seen LOGH?

But of course! That was my victory day. The fruition of my deeply-laid plans to escape from that cursed ovarian bastille. Return the device, woman!

 

(Yes I've seen it I'm just watching Family Guy for whatever reason right now)

(I'm really bored)

(really)

(and wifey isn't on so bleh)

post #63576 of 121142

My Head-Fi Anime List.

 

My top anime in the world are:

Code Geass

Clannad

Legend of the Galactic Hero's.

 

 

Everything else was just not as good or enjoyable as those series there. But with that out of the way of my favorite series. And keep in mind that these are my favorites, not the top top series for each section. I am NOT going by which one was better to a bigger majority of people. I am going by which ones I personally liked more. There is a difference. The lists below are in no order.

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Code Geass

Gungrave

Death Note

Samurai X OVA

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom

Gundam Seed/Destiny(let there be flames)

Gundam Wing

Evangelion

Fate Zero

Claymore

 

Most favorite SciFi:

Steins;Gate

Legend of the Galactic Hero's

Blood+

Infinite Ryviuus 

Eureka Seven

Redline

Gundam 00

 

Most Favorite Fantasy:

Shin Sekai Yori

High School of the Dead

Natsu no Arashi

 

Most Favorite Romance:

-Full Romances-

Romeo X Juliet

Ano Natsu

Clannad

Toradora

True Tears

5cm per second

Voices from a distant star

Chobits

Spice and Wolf

Sankarea

White Album 2

Golden Time

-Half Romances-

Ano Hana

Sakamichi No Apollon

Yahari Ore

Oreimo

Natsu no Arashi

 

Most Favorite Comedy:

Toradora

Tamako Market

Usagi Drop

 

Most Favorite Harems:

Da CapoI and II

Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka

Koi Choco

Mayo Chiki

 

Most Favorite Sci-Fi:

Eve no Jikan

 

 

Others:

Full Moon Wo Saga****e

Aischiteruze Baby

Oreimo

 

 

 


My Head-Fi Manga List:

 

Most Favorite all time:

Shin Angyo Onshi

Oyasumi Punpun

Ichigo 100%

Bitter Virgin

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Berserk

Shin Angyo Onshi

The Breaker

Akumetsu

Legend of Maian

Psyren

Watashi no Messiah Sama

Sun Ken Rock

Gantz

Mai Otome

 

 

Most Favorite romance(non naughty):

Sword Art Online Light Novel Volumes 1-3

I's Pure

Ichigo 100%

Love Hina

Kimikiss

Hatsukoi Limited

UnblanaceXUnbalance

Bitter Virgin

Antique Romance

I"s

Molester Man

Hetakoi

 

Most favorite borderline Ero:

Virgin Na Kankei

Glass no Megami

Honeymoon Salad

Aki Sora

 

Most Favorite Other:

Onani Master Kurosawa

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

Hotel

ai****ereuze Baby

My Girl (Sahara Mizu)


Edited by bowei006 - 3/20/14 at 7:00pm
post #63577 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

But of course! That was my victory day. The fruition of my deeply-laid plans to escape from that cursed ovarian bastille. Return the device, woman!

 

(Yes I've seen it I'm just watching Family Guy for whatever reason right now)

(I'm really bored)

(really)

(and wifey isn't on so bleh)

Wait so have you seen LOGH?

post #63578 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Gungrave

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom

 

Most favorite SciFi:

Legend of the Galactic Hero's

Infinite Ryviuus 

Eureka Seven

 

Most Favorite Romance:

Romeo X Juliet

Ano Natsu

Clannad

True Tears

5cm per second

Voices from a distant star

Ano Hana

 

Others:

Aischiteruze Baby

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Berserk

Shin Angyo Onshi

The Breaker

Akumetsu

Legend of Maian

Sun Ken Rock

 

Love Hina

Kimikiss

Hatsukoi Limited

UnblanaceXUnbalance

 

Virgin Na Kankei

Glass no Megami

Aki Sora

 

Onani Master Kurosawa

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

Hotel

Good. Good. 

bigsmile_face.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Wait so have you seen LOGH?

Yes panda. Yes.

post #63579 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Good. Good. 

bigsmile_face.gif

Yes panda. Yes.

m guessing you left the ones in that you have also seen!?

 

...you liked Aki Sora? I didn't figure you would be one to like that. I personally did.

post #63580 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

m guessing you left the ones in that you have also seen!?

 

...you liked Aki Sora? I didn't figure you would be one to like that. I personally did.

No I found it a bit disgusting but left it there since I definitely agree it's one of the gems within the genre for sure. Can't discriminate. It's tastefully repugnant. 

 

Did I ever mention reading it and then it flashed on the TV since the HDMI was connected?

 

Actually for incest Koi Kaze I felt was even more tastefully done and definitely warrants a watch.


Edited by TwinQY - 3/9/13 at 8:09pm
post #63581 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

No I found it a bit disgusting but left it there since I definitely agree it's one of the gems within the genre for sure. Can't discriminate. It's tastefully repugnant. 

 

Did I ever mention reading it and then it flashed on the TV since the HDMI was connected?

 

Actually for incest Koi Kaze I felt was even more tastefully done and definitely warrants a watch.

YES! That was you!! haha

 

I remember that.

 

I've seen Koi Kaze A LONG time ago, I do not remember it, I will look into it again

 


 

I am really interested, I didn't think you'd be one to have seen these, so I'm just posting again the ones I was surprised at.

 

 

 

 

 

Infinite Ryviuus 

 

 

Most Favorite Romance:

Romeo X Juliet

 

Others:

Aischiteruze Baby

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Shin Angyo Onshi

Akumetsu

Legend of Maian

 

UnblanaceXUnbalance

 

Virgin Na Kankei

Glass no Megami

 

 

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

 


I didn't take you for a person that would have seen Infinite Ryvius, it is a sci-fi gem.

 

Romeo X Juliet is also quite a dam good romance anime, famous novel turned into successfull movie turned into a very good romance that i loved.

 

You saw Ai****eruze Baby too? Loved it! :)

 

I talk about Shin Angyo Onshi and Akumetsu a lot, you never chimed in about them

 

And Legend of Maian and UxU!? I didn't know you were a Im Dal Young head as me too.

 

Virgin na kankei is awesome. I just love it. Glass no megami works well too.

 

Kyou Kare Ore wa..HILARIOUS! manga!

post #63582 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

My Head-Fi Anime List.

 

My top anime in the world are:

Code Geass

Clannad

Legend of the Galactic Hero's.

 

Everything else was just not as good or enjoyable as those series there. But with that out of the way of my favorite series. And keep in mind that these are my favorites, not the top top series for each section. I am NOT going by which one was better to a bigger majority of people. I am going by which ones I personally liked more. There is a difference. The lists below are in no order.

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Code Geass

Gungrave

Death Note

Samurai X OVA

Phantom Requiem for the Phantom

Gundam Seed/Destiny(let there be flames)

Gundam Wing

 

Most favorite SciFi:

Steins;Gate

Legend of the Galactic Hero's

Blood+

Infinite Ryviuus 

Eureka Seven

 

Most Favorite Romance:

-Full Romances-

Romeo X Juliet

Ano Natsu

Clannad

Toradora

True Tears

5cm per second

Voices from a distant star

Chobits

-Half Romances-

Ano Hana

Sakamichi No Apollon

 

Most Favorite Comedy:

Toradora

Tamako Market

 

Most Favorite Harems:

Da CapoI and II

Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka

Koi Choco

Mayo Chiki

 

 

Others:

Full Moon Wo Saga****e

Aischiteruze Baby

Oreimo

 

 

 


My Manga List:

 

Most Favorite all time:

Shin Angyo Onshi

Ichigo 100%

 

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:

Berserk

Shin Angyo Onshi

The Breaker

Akumetsu

Legend of Maian

Psyren

Watashi no Messiah Sama

Sun Ken Rock

Gantz

 

Most Favorite romance(non naughty):

Sword Art Online Light Novel Volumes 1-3

I's Pure

Ichigo 100%

Love Hina

Kimikiss

Hatsukoi Limited

UnblanaceXUnbalance

 

Most favorite borderline Ero:

Virgin Na Kankei

Glass no Megami

Honeymoon Salad

Aki Sora

 

Most Favorite Other:

Onani Master Kurosawa

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

Hotel

You forgot Angel Beats rolleyes.gif

post #63583 of 121142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

You forgot Angel Beats rolleyes.gif

Umm, no I didn't.

 

I rate my anime on MAL by the regular system, but here on the anime thread. I guess I'll start using the Imperial standard system

 

This basically means that the average media anime (which is likeable and good) gets a 5/10 as its right in the middle. These are mid series that were nice but nothing special(example: Pet no Kanojo would get a 5.5/10 by this scale)

 

I would put Angel Beats at a 4/10 on that scale.

post #63584 of 121142
Oh how u guys are funny... I wonder how many posts I missed... slept through the aloted computer time
post #63585 of 121142
Oh how u guys are funny... I wonder how many posts I missed... slept through the aloted computer time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge