Head-fi has alreadykilled my chancesof getting a smartphone. At least for a long time. I didn't read the posts before,but how did you guys end up on phones?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4238
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I feel like a failure, for liking to hear music right now with a +6dB Bas Boost on my Q701's.
It's ugly bass produced by the bass anemic units, but hey, i'm having fun
It was VERY guilty of me. I apologize.
But I can't hear you over THE SOUND OF MY ELITISM NOW!
Would still suggest against the M4s though. They are just a bad one out of the lot. Anemic is a good word to describe them. But not in the bass, there's excessive loads of that. But the mids just lack...a lot of things. They feel empty and barren. Treble isn't much like the M50s at all. There's one peak. That sums it up. Bass is slow, aggressive, and a mess. Nowhere near as clean as the M50s.
~100, V-shaped sig, similar to the M50s - a stretch but the FXD80 really fits the ticket. Would've said TF10 as well but it's going to be hard to find those.
They FXD80 look interesting. How do they compare against Shure SE215? A replacable cable on an IEM sounds awesome... And if there is anything in the $50-80 price range, let me know, I wish not to spend as much as ~100 (but if it comes down to it, I might do so).
Gonna rewatch (forgot all of it) EF a Tale of Memories and hopefully Melodies
HOLY SCHIIT THE ANIMATION IS AWESOME considering the year it came out. OP is also TOTALLY AWESOME!.
TENMON!!! He was the one who composed the music for EF!!! I thought it was only for the game! But no!!!! IT IS IN THE ANIME'S TOO!!
BEST ANIME COMPOSER ALIVE!
You mean the one who did all those soundtracks for Makoto Shinkai films? ~~
What else is Tenmon's work?
Old-school manga yay from an old-school mangaka yay. Not '20s era stuff like that video Erotica Erojohn posted, but good enough.
After Technolyze maybe I should watch Galactic Heros to pass the time?
EF Series(Game and Anime)
Makoto Shinkai Movies(known him for a long time)
Are teh most famous ones.
That is one fantastic anime. You can't simply pass the time with that
WTF! ANE fansubs did the worst possible thing.
They cut out the OP from the regular episodes!!
The OP is seriously one of the biggest reasons I love the series.
But it's 100+ episodes, and I've watched it enough time that it becomes one of those soap operas that gets constant reruns in the morning so you know all the episodes by heart. Also I'm bored.
It's the ordered chapter evangelists. THEY MADE ANIMU SUBS THE WAY THEY ARE TODAY WAI.
You've already seen LOGH?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Garage1217 Project Solstice 13 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 39 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iPOD Video 5th 5.5th mSATA SSD MOD 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Effects of damping factor on planar magnetics/orthodynamics ? 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › Can Con 5.0 - Sydney Australia meet (28th June 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2