now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Good music?
You are outdoing yourself there already lol.
Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)
Action/Gore but good show:
Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.
Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pm
Ah, that was in...December this year?
But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.
But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.
Nah, rails suck anyways.
Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~
Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.
The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review.
The fans demand it.
I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.
You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.
Or with the E11 or something.
I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded.
I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.
Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.
There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't.
Blue Gender was a fantastic series.
...and a few others
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.
Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate. Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.
Hmm... For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ELE DAC Support and Appreciation Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › New headphone suggestions & DAC/Player 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 3 minutes ago
- › Bass IEM addict recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3