now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Good music?
You are outdoing yourself there already lol.
Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)
Action/Gore but good show:
Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.
Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pm
Ah, that was in...December this year?
But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.
But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.
Nah, rails suck anyways.
Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~
Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.
The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review.
The fans demand it.
I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.
You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.
Or with the E11 or something.
I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded.
I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.
Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.
There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't.
Blue Gender was a fantastic series.
...and a few others
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.
Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate. Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.
Hmm... For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Harman Kardon CL Precision On-Ear Headphones 45 seconds ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Brainwavz M2 - beyond gamma 1 minute ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Appreciation & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)