now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Good music?
You are outdoing yourself there already lol.
Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)
Action/Gore but good show:
Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.
Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pm
Ah, that was in...December this year?
But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.
But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.
Nah, rails suck anyways.
Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~
Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.
The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review.
The fans demand it.
I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.
You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.
Or with the E11 or something.
I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded.
I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.
Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.
There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't.
Blue Gender was a fantastic series.
...and a few others
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.
Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate. Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.
Hmm... For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mint - AudioEngine D1 24-bit DAC with EXTRAS! 10 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 41 seconds ago
- › BRAND NEW Audeo PFE022 44 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM2 owner looking for advice 2 minutes ago
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)