now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #63363 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:30pmQuote:
With Good music?
You are outdoing yourself there already lol.
Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)
Action/Gore but good show:
Gungravepost #63364 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.
Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pmpost #63365 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
Ah, that was in...December this year?
But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.
But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.
Nah, rails suck anyways.
Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~
Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.
The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review.
The fans demand it.
I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.
You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.
Or with the E11 or something.
I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded.post #63366 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:31pm
I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.post #63368 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:34pmQuote:
Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.
There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't.
Blue Gender was a fantastic series.post #63370 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:39pmQuote:
...and a few others
like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.
Otasumipost #63371 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:42pmpost #63372 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:44pmpost #63374 of 1070473/8/13 at 11:55pmQuote:
Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate. Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.
Hmm... For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Basshead Club 11 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › High Bit-Rate Streaming Service? 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › One of the Most Iconic Artists of All Time in Pristine... 5 minutes ago
- › Is burn in real or placebo? 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Audio Technica AD2000 (non x version) 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude