Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225

post #63361 of 126553

now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical 

post #63362 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

No, I mean this thread.

 

You could not care about them in 2007. You can't not care about them in 2013 when they are mentioned BY EVERYONE.

Ah, that was in...December this year?

 

But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.

But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

Thanks, god dammit thanks panda, v-moda guy, chinese bowl, animu couple guy, all of you, sorry for derailing this thread

Nah, rails suck anyways.

Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I don't care about fiios and I just block everyone who says something stupid I CBF to see again. But I rarely hear anything about fiios apart from whatever you say I and tend to skip your long winded posts anyways

Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Wat? I didn't know that either.

Speaking of the E12 though, I was thinking that we should do some sort of collaborative comparison between the E12 and C5 since that seems to be of interest to some people.

The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review. 

The fans demand it.

post #63363 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical 

....gore animu?

 

With Good music?

 

You are outdoing yourself there already lol.

 

Good Music:

Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)

Macross Frontier

 

Action/Gore but good show:

Gungrave

post #63364 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical 

What's non-typical?

Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.


Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pm
post #63365 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Ah, that was in...December this year?

 

But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.

But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.

 

Nah, rails suck anyways.

Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~

 

Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.

 

The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review. 

The fans demand it.

I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.

 

You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.

 

Or with the E11 or something.

 

I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded. 

post #63366 of 126553

I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.

post #63367 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical 

Aside from a certain obvious cough Elfen Lied cough...

 

Shigurui (so much this), Blue Gender, Higurashi, Shiki, 

Wait no didn't see the music part. Scratch the first one, manga :P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.

 

You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.

 

Or with the E11 or something.

 

I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded. 

But the E17 does everything so good herp.

It is very functional and easy to recommend though.


Edited by TwinQY - 3/8/13 at 11:36pm
post #63368 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Aside from a certain obvious cough Elfen Lied cough...

 

Shigurui (so much this), Blue Gender, Higurashi, Shiki, 

 

Go nuts. 

Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.

 

There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't. 

 

Blue Gender was a fantastic series.

post #63369 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't. 

 

Blue Gender was a fantastic series.

I know <3

 

By spoiler I assume you mean

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #63370 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I know <3

 

By spoiler I assume you mean

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

YESSS!!

 

...and a few others

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

 

 

...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.

 

Anyway

 

Otasumi

post #63371 of 126553

And psychologic (fek mah gremmer)? any good one? not even slice of life?

post #63372 of 126553

Gah finally!

Gridlock for iOS 6 is available to purchase for you jailbreakers out there.


Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:45pm
post #63373 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

YESSS!!

 

...and a few others

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

 

...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.

 

Anyway

 

Otasumi

I try to forget what Yosuga no Sora had. I try to forget all about it. Alas...

 

Oyasumi ~~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

And psychologic (fek mah gremmer)? any good one? not even slice of life?

Depends on what kind of psychological. Twisted, demented, introspective, gambler/trickstering?

Anyways if you haven't go watch Perfect Blue. Nuff said. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Gah finally!

Gridlock for iOS 6 is available to purchase for you jailbreakers out there.

I use Gridlock!

...

For iOS3 very_evil_smiley.gif

post #63374 of 126553
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.

 

There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't. 

 

Blue Gender was a fantastic series.

 

Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate.  Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.

 

Hmm...  For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?

post #63375 of 126553

i wanted twisted and introspective with a touch of demented, but you can just tell me a good one of those

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge