now, lets talk about animu, do you guys know any good gore animu with good music? i want it to be non-tipical
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4225
Gear mentioned in this thread:
With Good music?
You are outdoing yourself there already lol.
Gundam (any in the last 10 years; especially Seed/Seed Destiny)
Action/Gore but good show:
Just kidding. I don't like gore anime.
Edited by miceblue - 3/8/13 at 11:32pm
Ah, that was in...December this year?
But I got the E3 in like...'09, '10? Other than that, E5s, E11s, E10s, E17s, don't have any other FiiO stuff.
But I really just didn't want to follow all those big threads.
Nah, rails suck anyways.
Better take some pics of all that stuff ~~
Exactly, never even noticed him and FiiO until he mentioned it.
The fans demand you cross-dress if both of you end up in video review.
The fans demand it.
I was more talking about how they are in all the recommendation and newbie threads nowadays.
You don't even tell them anything yet and their first post is with the E17 and if they need it.
Or with the E11 or something.
I find it funny, because it looks good when I answer it and also because FiiO just exploaded.
I wonder who mastered Imagine Dragon's Night Visions album? Because it sounds SHOCKING. Some of their songs are quite good but it is so loud that it's clipping in every single drum beat on it. So much that distortion is so apparent even on my rubbish laptop speakers.
Yeah Elfen Lied, Gantz, When they Cry.
There are others that I would count as gore after seeing them, but saying they are gore now, would be a major spoiler so I won't.
Blue Gender was a fantastic series.
...and a few others
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
like Yosuga no Sora or Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
...but yeah that one. I may be mistaken in remembering the second one had gore or not, I believed it did but I may be wrong.
Surprised you didn't mention Hellsing Ultimate. Now THAT is gore-filled beyond mostly all compare.
Hmm... For a powered 2.0 system, is the E17 better off by itself, with the E12/E11, or would you recommend something different altogether (i..e.: O/O2, MagniModi, Maverick D1, etc.)?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Buying advice. Open, no amp, listen to music of all sorts... 41 seconds ago
- › Leonard Nimoy aka Spock has passed 1 minute ago
- › Stax Sr80 and SRDX Combo recently restored need help on matching... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3