or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4211

post #63151 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ATOMINATOR. WHAT IS YOUR PROFILE PIC FROM. 

 

omfg. this morning my clock already time switched 1 hour ahead. This daylight savings crap sucks arse. Just move everything to the mid point (half an hour) and call it a day and keep it that way. Woke me up at wat would've been 5:00 -_-

TORADORA.

post #63152 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Huh, that's too bad... Play some VNs then! :D those are good time wasters!

if you want H, then catgirl alliance is a fine specimen of one of those...

Or a good VN, like anything by key? Muv luv? Ever 17 and it's respective series?

mars of destruction was simply wonderful! I have no idea of what you're getting on about!

Don't have VirtualBox on this machine... :( So no VNs.

Plus played Ever 17/Muv Luv during Christmas break already.

Sure it is...wink.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Bamboo A: Panda State National Park
Bamboo B: Sequoia National Park

00:58:16 : Test started.
00:59:17 : 01/01 50.0%
00:59:58 : 01/02 75.0%
01:01:00 : 01/03 87.5%
01:01:36 : 01/04 93.8%
01:04:11 : 02/05 81.3%
01:05:02 : 03/06 65.6%
01:06:11 : 04/07 50.0%
01:06:49 : 05/08 36.3%
01:07:19 : 06/09 25.4%
01:07:48 : 06/10 37.7%
01:08:15 : 06/11 50.0%
01:09:02 : 07/12 38.7%
01:09:26 : 07/13 50.0%
01:09:37 : 08/14 39.5%
01:09:58 : 08/15 50.0%
01:10:53 : 09/16 40.2%
01:11:16 : 10/17 10.5%

01:38:01 : Test finished.


----------
Total: 27/34 (20.4%)

 

 

Passed with showering results.

But my good panda, surely not?

What utterly mindblowing results! We must dislodge your tongue from your mouth and have it scrutinized, replicated, and be mounted on display for prosperity's sake! 

This is a breakthrough in bamboo-tasting research! All my years of grovelling over different makes of bamboo from region to region, province to province...*sobs*

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I somehow managed to cut myself with an electric shave just now......
bleeding all over....

So from this:

To this?

post #63153 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ATOMINATOR. WHAT IS YOUR PROFILE PIC FROM. 

 

omfg. this morning my clock already time switched 1 hour ahead. This daylight savings crap sucks arse. Just move everything to the mid point (half an hour) and call it a day and keep it that way. Woke me up at wat would've been 5:00 -_-

Isn't daylight saving time on Sunday at 2am? I don't believe it's Sunday at any part of the world yet.

post #63154 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Don't have VirtualBox on this machine... :( So no VNs.

Plus played Ever 17/Muv Luv during Christmas break already.

Sure it is...wink.gif

That website you linked me to about compatibility with wine said that tomoyo after worked, with a gold rating.

I'll start playing it again tonight. I'm pretty sure I already started a bad end... And I wanted time to appreciate the first hour of the game again :D

It's great for a one hit wonder!

post #63155 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

How old are the blades?

 

Electric razors are great when you first get them, but after a month or two, you're mashing them against your skin just to get them to cut. tongue.gif

 

I have to change mine pretty often.

 

?????

 

Dad's been using his Philips razor for 4 years now, and he hasn't had to swap the blades yet. Heck, I use his shaver all the time and I'm fine.

 

If you use a rotary shaver, here's a guide on sharpening the blades: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-sharpen-a-Norelco-electric-shaver/

 

Bought a used Speed-XL for $40 off ebay last week, and it works like a dream.

 

And can someone PM me the facebook page already? I want to see the crossdress pics. Need some entertainment.

post #63156 of 158346

What is the best headphone for j-pop?

post #63157 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

That website you linked me to about compatibility with wine said that tomoyo after worked, with a gold rating.

I'll start playing it again tonight. I'm pretty sure I already started a bad end... And I wanted time to appreciate the first hour of the game again :D

It's great for a one hit wonder!

I only play stuff with an unobtainium rating because everything else is a toss-up. They rated MS Office gold...well it isn't trust me.

post #63158 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oh you ~~ scared to meet now...

...

 

Slient One Saturday. Membered themes within a theme. The Silent likes his tea and Gaiwans.

 

Oh gawd don't say that. 

Wifey's can't get boners wat is this.

 

Nice ~~

Agree about the hair trim. Actually your natural hair is quite nice.

Otherwise total success. Now wear a blue blouse and start playing air guitar :D

 

I still don't get why twin calls numbers wifey... <.<

post #63159 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Isn't daylight saving time on Sunday at 2am? I don't believe it's Sunday at any part of the world yet.

my clock decided to hoe me.

 

ARIGATOU ATOMINATOR-SAMA

post #63160 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

What is the best headphone for j-pop?

Err, wrong thread?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/529144/full-size-headphone-recommendations-thread-i-e-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here-please-read-op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

I still don't get why twin calls numbers wifey... <.<

Because we married. 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Isn't daylight saving time on Sunday at 2am? I don't believe it's Sunday at any part of the world yet.

In Narnia it is.

post #63161 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

What is the best headphone for j-pop?

there's no best headphone :p it really depends since jpop is so diverse, but I'm assuming you like the vocals and the beats. A lot of phones are good such as the HD25 1-II, mdr-v6, mdr-r10, and we could keep on going... O wait... the best would be the R10 :p

post #63162 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I only play stuff with an unobtainium rating because everything else is a toss-up. They rated MS Office gold...well it isn't trust me.

Huh, okey...

worth a shot though, it's not like the files are too big!

or just man up and load up windows already :p

hmm, if you have an iPhone/touch, download and play planetarian then.

post #63163 of 158346

Speaking of Toradora, I got the first three volumes manga of it earlier this week.

post #63164 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by andresgomes View Post

What is the best headphone for j-pop?

Do you have a price range?

Before I got the Shure SRH940, a lot of people recommended the Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 since they have "sweet vocals".

post #63165 of 158346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Speaking of Toradora, I got the first three volumes manga of it earlier this week.

plebeian plz. we true otaku go for the LN wink.gif jk... if only they translated those... at baka-tsuki wink.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge