That feel when all the planned TOTL stuff for the endgame rig is on the FS forums all at once and you only have like 1/5 of the funds saved up noooo.....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4201
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #63002 of 1107783/8/13 at 2:12ampost #63003 of 1107783/8/13 at 2:31am
ok... I think I'm going crazy....
A friend of mine just recommended me the movie "The Dictator (2012)" and I'm actually getting it now.....
For the record, I haven't watched anything non anime-related in years..... must have gone mad.post #63004 of 1107783/8/13 at 2:39ampost #63005 of 1107783/8/13 at 3:15ampost #63006 of 1107783/8/13 at 3:20ampost #63007 of 1107783/8/13 at 3:26ampost #63008 of 1107783/8/13 at 3:49amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
R;N episode 20 spoiler (Click to show)
Okay, could someone please explain how in the world a group of high school students, some jaxa engineers, a few cranes, and an old crappy robot are supposed to defeat a super mega evil corporation with lotsa armed guards and a spider robot thingy?
No idea. They need to stop with that sort of dialog though.
Going to be honest, Aki's speech was dumb but I'm not sure what I expected.post #63009 of 1107783/8/13 at 4:02amQuote:
KimiMachi or w/e its abbreviation is should have ended 100 chapters ago. But the mangaka is desperately keeping it going with contrived twists and filler chapters.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 3/8/13 at 4:04ampost #63010 of 1107783/8/13 at 4:24amQuote:Originally Posted by 0o0o0o
Like Bleach you mean? Only for lonely otakus rather than for pre-teen (minded) audience?post #63011 of 1107783/8/13 at 4:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Tangster
Back when I played Dungeon Defenders there was lots of steam bitchfests in the forums since if steam went down your game was over. This was a major problem in the high difficulty survival nightmare survival modes which took up to 6 hours to complete. Irritated me a lot.
Yeah, Steam is much better todaylQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
I think I only have 21...
What happened at the last bit?
YAY! HE'S BACK!!!
I can pay shipping...
Let me meet up with twinq and get back to you with my money situation after that.
Lol, is it because
They decided to show the real form of the sibyl system to the MC girl?
No, its just how they ....well let's just say I don't really feel much from it
Maybe I always get too hyped upQuote:Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1
Clannad (Click to show)I love the part in Clannad where she's playing the violin and someone else comes in and she says"Hello" and the person who walked in is all "Don't hello me!", so the violin chick is all like "Bonjour?"
I don't remember that part but hey, I saw Clannad years ago.Quote:
I decided to not care about those anymore
I already got Chancellor scholarship and others from my colleges. WhateverQuote:
Nuh uh, you are telling me that you read every post from when you were gone?
What was Twingy and I donig the other day then that pissed Jgray off.Quote:
Yeah, loved it! :)
I really liked it to be honest. I had some problems because I hate(but also think that it makes the story more interesting)
the main love interest is stolen awayQuote:
To be honest, the answer to that question is always yes.Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
Ahhh, you make me SO look forward to college next year... Applying to around 10 scholarships within the next month... Sigh.
I read some of your blog posts last night, and I have to say I like all of them I've read so far! Have you been able to further your Japanese at all, or have you solely been focused on studies?
Nope..nope..nopeQuote:Originally Posted by mbamg
Translated novel (not light novel) ending here:
The story has been rewritten as a novel called Catcher in the Toilet. Unfortunately there is no English translation as of yet
Catcher in the Toiler!
But I guess that the MC is in some ways like Holden CaulfieldQuote:
How much anime do you follow weekly anyway.Quote:Originally Posted by jgray91
You don't even know the OP was spoilers before though. Kind of like how JoJo's first OP is. Every reader knows it's spoilery as hell, but none of the newfans know that.
On that note, I think Space Bros is the most recent to take a whole year to finish. It's been a long time since this happened (Bleach, Naruto etc. shonen tripe doesn't count since they're the fast food of anime).
Yeah, I guess that it was more pre made and what not.
But honestly, some anime's OP and ED are spoilerish as hell and one can tell without even seeing the rest of the series. Again, Valykyria ChroniclesQuote:
You finally watch a live action movie and you watch the Dictator!?? WTF!?Quote:Originally Posted by 0o0o0o
Ultimate troll manga is getting an anime adaptation.
It is the ultimate troll series
But I will still watch it. They got me goodQuote:
................they have kept the series going ...a bit far. This has introduced things that are different or are not generally seen in other famous harem/romances which does offer some diversity. But the trolling is still there.Quote:
There are only over 200 chapters(gosh, that is actually a lot lol) ...so a bit.post #63012 of 1107783/8/13 at 5:09ampost #63013 of 1107783/8/13 at 5:12amThread Starterpost #63014 of 1107783/8/13 at 5:14ampost #63015 of 1107783/8/13 at 5:34amQuote:
Blackcats Games. I can't invite, though...
Also, GODDA.MN YOU KOJIMA!
A HUGE Metal Gear Solid 4 spoiler! (Click to show)
Notice the cigar.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Is this a good deal ? 55 seconds ago
- › Vision Ears and Rhines Custom Monitors (formerly Compact Monitors) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › Solid Open-Backs for $200 ($300 if bundled with DAC/AMP) 4 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 4 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Flux in ear 6 minutes ago
- › RS 180 - no sound coming through 6 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob