Thurs is my Haven for Anime time. Psycho Pass, Zetsuen, Kotoura, and Robotics in one night Ｏ(≧▽≦)Ｏ
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour, this is my first time listening to high end DAP! Introduction I...
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4198
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm a day ahead of you
Holy Moly, I have 23 new eps of anime to watch......
Heh, that was actually an interesting conversation? :P
CS/CSE students have really good job opportunities with just a BS or BA nowadays. My friend recently just completed his BA for CS a few months ago and he's been working at Facebook for a year and a half. Now he's down in California doing some more programming stuff with robotics I believe.
Bioengineering on the other hand usually requires a masters or PhD for decent jobs. You could technically go into industry with a BS, but usually students with more experience on the technical aspects of bioengineering (ie. prosthetics, instrumentation, electrical stuffs), or drug delivery, go in that area. The UW's bioengineering program has about 33% of BS students going to industry, 33% to graduate school, 33% to med school.
Yeah, I guess that's one good thing about having a job that's in high demand :D
My computer teacher's son got offered a job with a starting salary of ~$90,000 before even leaving college. He's now on his way to Amazon in Seattle to do programming for them.
Wow, that's insane. You're in for the long haul then! Gambatte!
Not too darn bad, now that I have another amp heading my way :D
If you're good enough, probably so.
Are you in the same time zone as Japan btw?
Foxconn speed to you, brother :)
The bridge thing was kind of interesting. I took a mechanics class last quarter with stress propagation patterns. Basically if there is a tiny crack in a stiff cable, most of the tensile stress in the cable is applied at that very point and it all goes downhill from there.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 second ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 8 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 16 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 18 seconds ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 31 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 1 minute ago
- › Passive Attenuators 1 minute ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2