Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4178
Gear mentioned in this thread:
wanna trade hw?
I'd much rather do biology than stupid BS-ing.
BSing is easy,
pound a few beers.
get the creative juices flowing.
~ez. but its for a midterm so we can't actually swap :(. speaking of which my chem midterm was dumb. only got like 12% above average because of stupid mistakes Q_Q.
It's not for me........... I need about 40-60 mins per 100 words because I have no idea how to BS.
Quantum physics is easier then this.
Its because you're not drunk.
How dare they deface Lady gaga
Yeah, Hardy WeinBerg...
I've been listening to variations of this song countless of times, but not because of Lupin III (I in fact haven't watched any Lupin III. You can flay me alive when I finish this post), but instead from Touhou I believe.
I felt like I was smacked in the head with a metal girder.
Yeah plant bio was pretty boring. The stem cells part was interesting though. Cut a plat at a branching section and it can regrow to a certain extent. I still have my plant part from plant bio after 4 years and it's grown pretty big in comparison to what it was when I first got it.
^ I cut a part of that plant and put it in another "pot" so now I have 2 plants. :p
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 17 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 34 seconds ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping in May 35 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 5 minutes ago
- › Aequus new Fostex T50RP 3d printed / wodden faceplate customizable... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2