Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4159

post #62371 of 130668

ahmahgahddddd. Rolan the Forgotten King <3 great manga. 

post #62372 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/rolan_the_forgotten_king/c001/ 

code geass wannabe. even the name of the mc. 

 

edit: hm. maybe code geass/pandora hearts wannabe

I started reading this a while ago. It's still not very updated.

 

This isn't as much of a rip off as others

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

THE SILENCE IS KILLING ME. WHERE's PANDA AND EVERYONE. 

Playing WoT , now join me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

ahmahgahddddd. Rolan the Forgotten King <3 great manga. 

Really?

post #62373 of 130668

Anyone else read Nana to Kaoru?

 

Awesome manga that has turned many to the dominiring pyramid. 

post #62374 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I started reading this a while ago. It's still not very updated.

 

This isn't as much of a rip off as others

 

Playing WoT , now join me

Really?

hm yeah. I just got through 12 chapters. even though I should be studying.

 

I can't play ANY games lol. Sorry ): Them ACT scores really ticking off my parents. 

 

Yeah really :D

post #62375 of 130668

dangit panda. u got on too late. good night.

post #62376 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

hm yeah. I just got through 12 chapters. even though I should be studying.

 

I can't play ANY games lol. Sorry ): Them ACT scores really ticking off my parents. 

 

Yeah really :D

What scores did you get for the last time?

post #62377 of 130668

Tried out WoT for a few hours. I don't really like how this game oversimplifies the operation of a tank.

 

Wish it'd be more like Girls Und Panzer, with driver, loader, gunner, commander, and radio operator.

 

Hull down and Turret down movements would be interesting to watch, especially with the StuG III.

 

Back to ArmA, I guess.


Edited by mbamg - 3/4/13 at 8:05pm
post #62378 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

Tried out WoT for a few hours. I don't really like how this game oversimplifies the operation of a tank.

 

Wish it'd be more like Girls Und Panzer, with driver, loader, gunner, commander, and radio operator.

 

Hull down and Turret down movements would be interesting to watch, especially with the StuG III.

 

Back to ArmA, I guess.

This is going for a one person fun similuator

 

I know EXACTLY! What you mean. Some things are not realisitc and can't be. For example Soviet IS and German King Tiger. In the game, they are about evenly matched with the IS actually beating the snot out of KT sometimes. In real life that was different as the optics on the KT were insanely better than the IS's. The IS had a powerful gun but mediocre optics and light armor but speed. KT was medium speed with near powerful gun with awesome optics and good armor. In the end, KT dominated heavily. 

 

T34 also won most of WW2.

 

Games can't replicate brute real life tank battles. I mean obviously, a tank doesn't take 18 seconds to reload a howizter shell when a KT is about to blow them up. They smack that thing.

 

Game gets interesting for me though :/

post #62379 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

This is going for a one person fun similuator

 

I know EXACTLY! What you mean. Some things are not realisitc and can't be. For example Soviet IS and German King Tiger. In the game, they are about evenly matched with the IS actually beating the snot out of KT sometimes. In real life that was different as the optics on the KT were insanely better than the IS's. The IS had a powerful gun but mediocre optics and light armor but speed. KT was medium speed with near powerful gun with awesome optics and good armor. In the end, KT dominated heavily. 

 

T34 also won most of WW2.

 

Games can't replicate brute real life tank battles. I mean obviously, a tank doesn't take 18 seconds to reload a howizter shell when a KT is about to blow them up. They smack that thing.

 

Game gets interesting for me though :/

 

Lol in ArmA there's no manual reload, but it usually takes 10-15 seconds to load a new shell in.

 

It just isn't as fun when there's really not much time to prepare yourselves. I prefer fighting a war of attrition.

 

Also, I prefer playing in first person. It just becomes all that more awesome when you're turned out trying to spot enemy tanks with your binoculars. It's ridiculous how in WoT you could actually just see through bushes.


Edited by mbamg - 3/4/13 at 8:16pm
post #62380 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

Lol in ArmA there's no manual reload, but it usually takes 10-15 seconds to load a new shell in.

 

It just isn't as fun when there's really not much time to prepare yourselves. I prefer fighting a war of attrition.

I like that feeling too

 

You know your tank well

 

It's a BAT SCHIIT KV1 with a fricking 85mm cannon. 100mm thick frontal plate.

 

You hid in the bushes flanked by your Tank Destroyer platoon with artillery backing a luchs out front to scout. The enemy arrives and without knowing, the first shots from your team smacks the tank and gives them hell.

 

You slowly scan the field for more when more show up. You smile, and once you hear the click of the next shell, it flies off.

 

Those would be fun, but its not really possible for massive fast playing games that people enjoy like WoT. WoT is so popular because it is fast and simple. 

post #62381 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I like that feeling too

 

You know your tank well

 

It's a BAT SCHIIT KV1 with a fricking 85mm cannon. 100mm thick frontal plate.

 

You hid in the bushes flanked by your Tank Destroyer platoon with artillery backing a luchs out front to scout. The enemy arrives and without knowing, the first shots from your team smacks the tank and gives them hell.

 

You slowly scan the field for more when more show up. You smile, and once you hear the click of the next shell, it flies off.

 

Those would be fun, but its not really possible for massive fast playing games that people enjoy like WoT. WoT is so popular because it is fast and simple. 

 

Join me in ArmA II in a T55. It will be fun. I've always wanted to set up an ambush with other players, but most of them just run off and do their own thing -_-


Edited by mbamg - 3/4/13 at 8:20pm
post #62382 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

Join me in ArmA II in a T55. It will be fun.

I'll see how ARMA III is.

 

It would be ..not that smart to get ARMA 2 now.

 

Is tanks and all that just part of regular MP or is it some mod? As in actual tank battles and not everything else.

post #62383 of 130668

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/19nnxo/news_aniplex_usa_licenses_ore_no_imouto_2nd/

 

 

Some may not be aware of this, but Oreimo S2 will not be done by same studio as S1. S1 was made by AIC and lisensed in U.S by Aniplex

 

Aniplex got the money bug bite them and realization of profitability.

 

Aniplex will thus be funding, producing, and lisensing Oreimo S2 (A-1 Pictures is the official studio, but they are a wholy owned subsidiary of Aniplex which is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Japan)

post #62384 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I'll see how ARMA III is.

 

It would be ..not that smart to get ARMA 2 now.

 

Is tanks and all that just part of regular MP or is it some mod? As in actual tank battles and not everything else.

 

Tanks are part of regular MP. With ArmA 3 coming out soon, there will be less noob DayZ players ruining the game. You buy the game for the ability to mod. ACE mod is just great, but there's a ton of other mods out there that blow your mind (enhanced AI, ballistics, sound effects, vehicles, dress and uniform). If you buy Combined Operations, you'll get both the original game (based off of Eastern Europe) and the Operation Arrowhead expansion pack (based off of Afghanistan/Iraq), which is a definite plus.

 

I've played maps which were essentially remodels of the Kandahar Valley with my group.

 

You could always download Arma II Free and try it out for a while.


Edited by mbamg - 3/4/13 at 8:28pm
post #62385 of 130668
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/19nnxo/news_aniplex_usa_licenses_ore_no_imouto_2nd/

 

 

Some may not be aware of this, but Oreimo S2 will not be done by same studio as S1. S1 was made by AIC and lisensed in U.S by Aniplex

 

Aniplex got the money bug bite them and realization of profitability.

 

Aniplex will thus be funding, producing, and lisensing Oreimo S2 (A-1 Pictures is the official studio, but they are a wholy owned subsidiary of Aniplex which is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Japan)


Well, I just hope that they won't ruin the character designs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge