Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4158

post #62356 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

-_- you could've just responded. I felt lonely. 
?!??! what happened.
The home button occasionally doesn't like to work on the first press. Might as well get a refurb since they're supposed to have a new battery, and new case... And they haven't fixed the jailbreak yet tongue.gif
post #62357 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

...Wow, kinda missed this one here.  But yeah, I think I can fit some more room in any eventual budget.  Maybe $200, $250 max?  Also, if instead of a 2.1 system that expensive, maybe a recommendation if a combination of 2.1 and some amp/DAC that could outperform the rest of the bracket?  Again, I was originally wanting to go for the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's, but then some rumors are popping up about bad manufacture quality, and I'm not sure if that would be right or not.
I have the same speakers... I'm not sure how good they actually are compared to others but they do in fact produce sound and are revered by audiophiles... I need to have Borisu recommend me a better amp for when I get more money to see how these can really sound.
You can pair them with the matching subwoofer if you want some wub dub.
post #62358 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


The home button occasionally doesn't like to work on the first press. Might as well get a refurb since they're supposed to have a new battery, and new case... And they haven't fixed the jailbreak yet tongue.gif

wait... so say waht? is it not working sometimes b/c of the jailbreak? 

post #62359 of 117595
post #62360 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

wait... so say waht? is it not working sometimes b/c of the jailbreak? 
More likely the device itself... Considering the button feels mushier than any other iPad/iPod touch/iPhone I've played with...
post #62361 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


More likely the device itself... Considering the button feels mushier than any other iPad/iPod touch/iPhone I've played with...

oh... i c. Good luck !_!

 

@ Joe WHY ARE ALL YOUR PICTURES SO CUTE. WHY.

post #62362 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Something to try with all your over-ear headphones?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/654030/possible-simple-bass-mod-especially-with-at-adxxxx-series
Hmm, interesting.... I'd do it with my somics too, but I think the bass is already too powerful... Id like something that pushes the midrange out, then I might consider it smily_headphones1.gif
Maybe look at a t50rp and modding supplies? You can get some nice big pads for those.
post #62363 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

 

...Wow, kinda missed this one here.  But yeah, I think I can fit some more room in any eventual budget.  Maybe $200, $250 max?  Also, if instead of a 2.1 system that expensive, maybe a recommendation if a combination of 2.1 and some amp/DAC that could outperform the rest of the bracket?  Again, I was originally wanting to go for the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1's, but then some rumors are popping up about bad manufacture quality, and I'm not sure if that would be right or not.

 

I say budget for a sound card or find an existing digital output AND input on your computer and do an audio loopback and process your audio using Cantabile Lite to correct speaker response and compensate for room modes and such.  Here's my computer audio controls (using maybe $100 worth of hardware in speakers, "amp" and subwoofer):

 

It gives audio purists heart attacks and sounds absolutely awesome. tongue.gif

post #62364 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh... i c. Good luck !_!

 

@ Joe WHY ARE ALL YOUR PICTURES SO CUTE. WHY.

 

wut pictures confused_face_2.gif

post #62365 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

wut pictures confused_face_2.gif

the avatars!

post #62366 of 117595

rolan the forgotten king. Good read. 

post #62367 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

the avatars!


biggrin.gif

post #62368 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

I say budget for a sound card or find an existing digital output AND input on your computer and do an audio loopback and process your audio using Cantabile Lite to correct speaker response and compensate for room modes and such.  Here's my computer audio controls (using maybe $100 worth of hardware in speakers, "amp" and subwoofer):

 

It gives audio purists heart attacks and sounds absolutely awesome. tongue.gif

 

...Could you PM me and go over this a bit moe slowly, since I pretty much lost you when you said "output AND input".  Maybe also go over hardware?

post #62369 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


biggrin.gif

oh, you're a funny guy.,.. 

post #62370 of 117595

dam royalty in manga always get sick and die. Well that's what happens when you inbreed too much...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge