or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4056

post #60826 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atominator99 View Post

Yeah, it is.

 

Hahaha, I suppose it is.

Oh nice to meetcha.

 

I hope your fav series is Code Geass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Easy, block head-fi on my router and have my roommate change the password for a week. -_-.

That's what I tried, with site block but it never works

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o~ was guessing that... it's been so long since watching that stuff

I'm mk3, music is mk2, you're mk1 :D

Oh I see now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. OH BOO HOO. You can still create an offline account if you want a different password and you can still access the super-admin.

 

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/win8/windows8-administrator-activate.htm

Yep, get on with the train or the train is leaving the station.

post #60827 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

<quit head-fi

<no

 

Panda MK2 still not notice Vancouver meet? :(

 

Smelly. Also I don't get jetlag anymore. So guess I evolved into superior human being mid-flight.

Also really depressed because had to watch asian people yell for inane things.

I said Taiga way before everyone elese.

 

See if we just made the family switch to Gentoo we wouldn't even have this problem.

 

And now we're best friends.

I am watching Pet no Kanojo too but I don't think it is a series that will create best friend material?

post #60828 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

<quit head-fi

<no

 

Panda MK2 still not notice Vancouver meet? :(

 

Smelly. Also I don't get jetlag anymore. So guess I evolved into superior human being mid-flight.

Also really depressed because had to watch asian people yell for inane things.

I said Taiga way before everyone elese.

 

See if we just made the family switch to Gentoo we wouldn't even have this problem.

 

And now we're best friends.

 

Waiting for full steam compatibility on linux before I switch over yo.

 

Quit head-fi<

Yes<

I did it for a while actually<

January<?

post #60829 of 157259

Who just predicted that our thread will explode? It did, I'm supposed to be asleep dammit!

post #60830 of 157259

Otsasumi mk1 :D

oyasumi minna~

post #60831 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o~ was guessing that... it's been so long since watching that stuff

I'm mk3, music is mk2, you're mk1 :D

No, MK1 is musiclover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They are trying to pull stuff into the cloud. So that everything is nice and synched together.

 

Apple had a huge advantage in doing this. Everyone already had an iTunes account. So bam, easy sign in and WOW. Computer is already personalized.

 

Microsoft had some REALLY failed cloud products like Live in the past. So of course it looks intimidating to have your passwords be the same.

 

Because, we can all trust corporations right?

 

 


My post was a post that tries to explain why, but also adds a side of cynacism at modern day capitalism and governments

Lol. I hate the cloud. The cloud is for people who spend money on stuff. ph34r.gif Other than Google music...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Smelly. Also I don't get jetlag anymore. So guess I evolved into superior human being mid-flight.

Also really depressed because had to watch asian people yell for inane things.

I said Taiga way before everyone elese.

 

And now we're best friends.

Heh, you're now an android!

Good luck with whatever inane things those Asians are yelling at :)

Yes, but when you posted, I was still in the process of making my post. DAMN HIPSTER!!!!!

post #60832 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Waiting for full steam compatibility on linux before I switch over yo.

 

Quit head-fi<

Yes<

I did it for a while actually<

January<?

Read above post edit.

 

Steam pff. Eve Online and everything else I play's worked on Wine for years.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I am watching Pet no Kanojo too but I don't think it is a series that will create best friend material?

Well the Taiga DP seals the deal. Everything else is sugar on top.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

No, MK1 is musiclover.

Lol. I hate the cloud. The cloud is for people who spend money on stuff. ph34r.gif Other than Google music...

Heh, you're now an android!

Good luck with whatever inane things those Asians are yelling at :)

Yes, but when you posted, I was still in the process of making my post. DAMN HIPSTER!!!!!

Whispering's rude.

Eww can I be a WebOS or embedded Gentoo instead?

Asians are all about luck, yep

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Who just predicted that our thread will explode? It did, I'm supposed to be asleep dammit!

It's me I'm extremely combustible.

Sorry.


Edited by TwinQY - 2/27/13 at 7:51pm
post #60833 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh nice to meetcha.

I hope your fav series is Code Geass?
That's what I tried, with site block but it never works
Oh I see now!
Yep, get on with the train or the train is leaving the station.
Your obsession...
post #60834 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Read above post edit.

 

Steam pff. Eve Online and everything else I play's worked on Wine for years.

 

Well the Taiga DP seals the deal. Everything else is sugar on top.

 

I quit by sheer willpower and disinterest slash kept myself busy with stuff. Now I'm slacking in school again so it went down the pooper. 

 

Meeeeeeeeeeh. Adapting to new OS = cbf right now. Maybe over summer.

post #60835 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh booo hooo.

 

Evolution. cool.gif

 

 

It's not even an upgrade, the way we are doing it makes it a full instal

You are on your way to become another mini me. Same

 

Don't say I didn't warn ya, especially if someone comes snooping your email

 

For me, I really need that hidden admin because I'm too lazy to get permission for almost everything. Stupid Microsoft. ANd also just too lazy I have to ctrl+alt+enter or right click->run as admin. Stupid Microsoft

 

You can make an offline account but that would really kill Win8


Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They are trying to pull stuff into the cloud. So that everything is nice and synched together.

 

Apple had a huge advantage in doing this. Everyone already had an iTunes account. So bam, easy sign in and WOW. Computer is already personalized.

 

Microsoft had some REALLY failed cloud products like Live in the past. So of course it looks intimidating to have your passwords be the same.

 

Because, we can all trust corporations right?

 

 


My post was a post that tries to explain why, but also adds a side of cynacism at modern day capitalism and governments

 

Oh sure. Everything is cloud base these days. Then why not just stream games then? I wish cloud can die for all I care

post #60836 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Oh nice to meetcha.

 

I hope your fav series is Code Geass?

 

I still have yet to see that one. Right now my favorite one is Toradora and then Angel Beats.

post #60837 of 157259
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Hey deadly, what's your occupation? And how do you have Stay at 21?

 

I'm officially still a full time student (and will be for a while =P), I still live with my family so I really have no expenses at all apart from food and what not.

 

But I do two things on the side to bring in moar dough, I help the family business (Trading company in Cambodia), and something else that I can't really mention on the forums. tongue.gif


Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Easy, block head-fi on my router and have my roommate change the password for a week. -_-.

 

Hardcore. tongue.gif

post #60838 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Read above post edit.

 

Steam pff. Eve Online and everything else I play's worked on Wine for years.

 

Well the Taiga DP seals the deal. Everything else is sugar on top.

I saw this and I was excited that there was something I could respond to.

 

And then I realized it wasn't me...

post #60839 of 157259
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I saw this and I was excited that there was something I could respond to.

 

And then I realized it wasn't me...

 

Yeah I get that too whenever someone says 'deadly'.

post #60840 of 157259
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I'm officially still a full time student (and will be for a while =P), I still live with my family so I really have no expenses at all apart from food and what not.

 

But I do two things on the side to bring in moar dough, I help the family business (Trading company in Cambodia), and something else that I can't really mention on the forums. tongue.gif

 

Hardcore. tongue.gif

 

Sell little girls that you've hidden in your basement after they get past the age of lollidom?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge