Oyasumi minna. Looks like my days here will be shorter since the computer only runs until 10pm now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4022post #60316 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #60317 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:07pmQuote:
panda hug pillow..................................Quote:
why only untilthen?post #60318 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:12pmpost #60319 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:21pmQuote:
I can't eat Panda! That's like a Swiss person eating a St. Bernard.
Haha, I just happened to see that the other day at a store the doesn't normally carry stuff like that. So I was very surprised and shot a pic.Quote:
Oh, it wasn't a fridge. It was just an inclined rack in a store. Though I will note that the whole store was pretty darn cold.
Ooh... Not as big as I thought.post #60320 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
Niceu! After Docsis 3.0, I'm getting 3.6-3.7MBps actual download speeds on anime :)Quote:
Haha, that's amazing!Quote:
Uh... Your emoticon suggests they were good, but your posts afterwards suggest they weren't...
How did you do? Tell me even if you think it's bad.
Thanks! Saved for further use...post #60321 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
iono lol. my dad went on a rant about how you're supposed to sleep at night and work during the day and how you'll be tired if you don't go to sleep @ night.post #60322 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:41pmQuote:
I used to get that. Now I don't mention my efffed to schiit sleeping schedule to them.post #60325 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
you're in college -_- I'm in the living room
Oh, I'm not a luthier :p I can't fix, make, or do anything but play them.
I only saw foxconn in that long paragraph.post #60326 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:52pmpost #60328 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
LOL. son plz. I'll get you kicked outa the HS forums.
): I'm sorry that you spent your time.
But in all realty, hasta noche people. I g2 do hw. 1 hour left.post #60329 of 1106742/25/13 at 6:59pm
Man, after bowei mentioned Crysis 3, I've been watching some guy play through it on YouTube. The guy really sucks and now I really want to try it out. XD
Bass boost with the C5 and K 701 at low volume levels is like listening to a neutral-ish headphone without much bass and then turning on the "movie theater" bass mode; it really rumbles.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 24 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 54 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › ROCK JAW - UK Engineered in-ears and over ear. Hello to one and all 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony high-end DSD gear, including a USB DAC 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . dual Sabre ES9018K2M dacs . . please post... 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob