Oyasumi minna. Looks like my days here will be shorter since the computer only runs until 10pm now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4022
Gear mentioned in this thread:
panda hug pillow..................................
why only untilthen?
I can't eat Panda! That's like a Swiss person eating a St. Bernard.
Haha, I just happened to see that the other day at a store the doesn't normally carry stuff like that. So I was very surprised and shot a pic.
Oh, it wasn't a fridge. It was just an inclined rack in a store. Though I will note that the whole store was pretty darn cold.
Ooh... Not as big as I thought.
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
Niceu! After Docsis 3.0, I'm getting 3.6-3.7MBps actual download speeds on anime :)
Haha, that's amazing!
Uh... Your emoticon suggests they were good, but your posts afterwards suggest they weren't...
How did you do? Tell me even if you think it's bad.
Thanks! Saved for further use...
iono lol. my dad went on a rant about how you're supposed to sleep at night and work during the day and how you'll be tired if you don't go to sleep @ night.
I used to get that. Now I don't mention my efffed to schiit sleeping schedule to them.
you're in college -_- I'm in the living room
Oh, I'm not a luthier :p I can't fix, make, or do anything but play them.
I only saw foxconn in that long paragraph.
LOL. son plz. I'll get you kicked outa the HS forums.
): I'm sorry that you spent your time.
But in all realty, hasta noche people. I g2 do hw. 1 hour left.
Man, after bowei mentioned Crysis 3, I've been watching some guy play through it on YouTube. The guy really sucks and now I really want to try it out. XD
Bass boost with the C5 and K 701 at low volume levels is like listening to a neutral-ish headphone without much bass and then turning on the "movie theater" bass mode; it really rumbles.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Home-Made IEMs 25 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 53 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-507 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Console Audio Problem (headsets vs. headphone/mic) 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)