Oyasumi minna. Looks like my days here will be shorter since the computer only runs until 10pm now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4022
Gear mentioned in this thread:
panda hug pillow..................................
why only untilthen?
I can't eat Panda! That's like a Swiss person eating a St. Bernard.
Haha, I just happened to see that the other day at a store the doesn't normally carry stuff like that. So I was very surprised and shot a pic.
Oh, it wasn't a fridge. It was just an inclined rack in a store. Though I will note that the whole store was pretty darn cold.
Ooh... Not as big as I thought.
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
Niceu! After Docsis 3.0, I'm getting 3.6-3.7MBps actual download speeds on anime :)
Haha, that's amazing!
Uh... Your emoticon suggests they were good, but your posts afterwards suggest they weren't...
How did you do? Tell me even if you think it's bad.
Thanks! Saved for further use...
iono lol. my dad went on a rant about how you're supposed to sleep at night and work during the day and how you'll be tired if you don't go to sleep @ night.
I used to get that. Now I don't mention my efffed to schiit sleeping schedule to them.
you're in college -_- I'm in the living room
Oh, I'm not a luthier :p I can't fix, make, or do anything but play them.
I only saw foxconn in that long paragraph.
LOL. son plz. I'll get you kicked outa the HS forums.
): I'm sorry that you spent your time.
But in all realty, hasta noche people. I g2 do hw. 1 hour left.
Man, after bowei mentioned Crysis 3, I've been watching some guy play through it on YouTube. The guy really sucks and now I really want to try it out. XD
Bass boost with the C5 and K 701 at low volume levels is like listening to a neutral-ish headphone without much bass and then turning on the "movie theater" bass mode; it really rumbles.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 13 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 15 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 58 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 2 minutes ago
- › Recommandations to make Shure SE846 truly shine in portable 2 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)