Oyasumi minna. Looks like my days here will be shorter since the computer only runs until 10pm now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4022
Gear mentioned in this thread:
panda hug pillow..................................
why only untilthen?
I can't eat Panda! That's like a Swiss person eating a St. Bernard.
Haha, I just happened to see that the other day at a store the doesn't normally carry stuff like that. So I was very surprised and shot a pic.
Oh, it wasn't a fridge. It was just an inclined rack in a store. Though I will note that the whole store was pretty darn cold.
Ooh... Not as big as I thought.
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
Niceu! After Docsis 3.0, I'm getting 3.6-3.7MBps actual download speeds on anime :)
Haha, that's amazing!
Uh... Your emoticon suggests they were good, but your posts afterwards suggest they weren't...
How did you do? Tell me even if you think it's bad.
Thanks! Saved for further use...
iono lol. my dad went on a rant about how you're supposed to sleep at night and work during the day and how you'll be tired if you don't go to sleep @ night.
I used to get that. Now I don't mention my efffed to schiit sleeping schedule to them.
you're in college -_- I'm in the living room
Oh, I'm not a luthier :p I can't fix, make, or do anything but play them.
I only saw foxconn in that long paragraph.
LOL. son plz. I'll get you kicked outa the HS forums.
): I'm sorry that you spent your time.
But in all realty, hasta noche people. I g2 do hw. 1 hour left.
Man, after bowei mentioned Crysis 3, I've been watching some guy play through it on YouTube. The guy really sucks and now I really want to try it out. XD
Bass boost with the C5 and K 701 at low volume levels is like listening to a neutral-ish headphone without much bass and then turning on the "movie theater" bass mode; it really rumbles.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for a new headphone amp - tube with optical? 24 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 35 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 49 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MKIII Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Synergistic Research "Atmosphere" 3 minutes ago
- › $200 +/- headphones recommendations 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Tera Player Thread - 24 bit WAV player ( impressions, opinions). 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)