Oyasumi minna. Looks like my days here will be shorter since the computer only runs until 10pm now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4022
Gear mentioned in this thread:
panda hug pillow..................................
why only untilthen?
I can't eat Panda! That's like a Swiss person eating a St. Bernard.
Haha, I just happened to see that the other day at a store the doesn't normally carry stuff like that. So I was very surprised and shot a pic.
Oh, it wasn't a fridge. It was just an inclined rack in a store. Though I will note that the whole store was pretty darn cold.
Ooh... Not as big as I thought.
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
Niceu! After Docsis 3.0, I'm getting 3.6-3.7MBps actual download speeds on anime :)
Haha, that's amazing!
Uh... Your emoticon suggests they were good, but your posts afterwards suggest they weren't...
How did you do? Tell me even if you think it's bad.
Thanks! Saved for further use...
iono lol. my dad went on a rant about how you're supposed to sleep at night and work during the day and how you'll be tired if you don't go to sleep @ night.
I used to get that. Now I don't mention my efffed to schiit sleeping schedule to them.
you're in college -_- I'm in the living room
Oh, I'm not a luthier :p I can't fix, make, or do anything but play them.
I only saw foxconn in that long paragraph.
LOL. son plz. I'll get you kicked outa the HS forums.
): I'm sorry that you spent your time.
But in all realty, hasta noche people. I g2 do hw. 1 hour left.
Man, after bowei mentioned Crysis 3, I've been watching some guy play through it on YouTube. The guy really sucks and now I really want to try it out. XD
Bass boost with the C5 and K 701 at low volume levels is like listening to a neutral-ish headphone without much bass and then turning on the "movie theater" bass mode; it really rumbles.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 51 seconds ago
- › I WANT TO SHARE MY PROJECT WITH YOU, COME GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an office safe replacement for Sennheiser HD 595 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › My B&W P7's are very uncomfortable on the top of my head... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2