Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4019

post #60271 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oooh goody!

You guys get to see it first.

 

 

Nice!

 

So how it is it?

 

But then again, I should ask AFTER new toy syndrome has worn off.

Well I can say the bass boost sounds pretty good with the K 701. I'll have to do O2 comparisons at a later time.

post #60272 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Oooh goody!

You guys get to see it first.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do let us know how it sounds :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

I've been gone far too long. (Only 2 days)

 

 

TL;DR
 

Hmm... Headphone talk, PC talk, anime talk, H talk, Google hating porn talk, Twinq and I sharing the secrets of the headphonus supremus forums, and him getting a facebook as well.

post #60273 of 120673

How does one volume match between two amplifiers? My initial impressions of the O2 vs C5 is that the O2 has better instrument separation/soundstage and the C5 has more bass (bass boost off), but I want to make sure they're at the same volume level and that I'm making a fair comparison.

post #60274 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Do let us know how it sounds :)

Hmm... Headphone talk, PC talk, anime talk, H talk, Google hating porn talk, Twinq and I sharing the secrets of the headphonus supremus forums, and him getting a facebook as well.

No, buy a dScope and post the measurements, since I just got the new ear implants from UM that lets me listen to graphs.

 

YES EVERYONE ADD ME ON FB jk actually don't

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Alright, My next buy will be the MDR-R11 biggrin.gif

 

... Seriously, where the eff do you even come up with this stuff?

I couldn't do this if I tried all day~

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Non-Supremuses (Click to show)

Imagine how ljokerl does it, just saw his 100,000 word review regarding the new EX4000s with a short 5000 word excerpt concerning Camus, existentialism, and treble peaks. That guy must get NO sleep.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Supremus answer (Click to show)

Just try to be as satirical as humanly possible.

 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Wow you guys are masters are making long, detailed and very technically able posts about total troll contents.

Almost had me there. For 7 seconds, timed. Okay I lied, it was 7 seconds and 38 milliseconds, with an offset of approximately 27 milliseconds for reaction time and another 3 for the lag between brain signal and finger movement.

 

Looks like earth is still being spun by the OAAMML thread today.

Stupid trolls.

 

Good thing everyone's a mod up in HS land.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

No that's the ODAC with RCA jacks. It's basically the same size as the C421, so I did the size comparison with it.

Still three pieces of JDSLabs gear...FFFAAANNNBBOOOOYYY. jk

post #60275 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

How does one volume match between two amplifiers? My initial impressions of the O2 vs C5 is that the O2 has better instrument separation/soundstage and the C5 has more bass (bass boost off), but I want to make sure they're at the same volume level and that I'm making a fair comparison.

measure output

 

Or use the same song to match up the volumes

 

After enough of doing reviewing, it doesn't need to be exact when comparing really. 

post #60276 of 120673
post #60277 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Still three pieces of JDSLabs gear...FFFAAANNNBBOOOOYYY. jk

post #60278 of 120673

post #60279 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

http://nin.com/tourdates.html

Thanks! Very excited for it. Ok, kidding. Not a fan of them.

post #60280 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

post #60281 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Stupid PS4 announcement

Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...

of course I know it has wifi

Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess

post #60282 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...

of course I know it has wifi

Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess

Play all the VNs on it!

Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)

post #60283 of 120673
Monster Hunter, DJMAX, iDOLM@STER, Valkyria Chronicles, Corpse Party and many more...
Edited by Accoun - 2/25/13 at 4:35pm
post #60284 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Play all the VNs on it!

Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)

I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Monster Hunter, DJMAX, iDOLM@STER, Valkyria Chronicles, Corpse Party and many more...
Monster Hunter...I like the H-doujinshis for those but not the games really. Should I actually try games on it though? Was thinking of FF and Valkyria stuff.

Edited by TwinQY - 2/25/13 at 4:37pm
post #60285 of 120673
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.

 

That would be great! :D

I'll just load it up with CFW and play all the homebrew, as well as all the VNs (or at least the ones that have been translated to English, or just wait until I know Japanese)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge