or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4018

post #60256 of 158465

post #60257 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

http://nin.com/tourdates.html

Thanks! Very excited for it. Ok, kidding. Not a fan of them.

post #60258 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

post #60259 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Stupid PS4 announcement

Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...

of course I know it has wifi

Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess

post #60260 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...

of course I know it has wifi

Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess

Play all the VNs on it!

Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)

post #60261 of 158465
Monster Hunter, DJMAX, iDOLM@STER, Valkyria Chronicles, Corpse Party and many more...
Edited by Accoun - 2/25/13 at 4:35pm
post #60262 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Play all the VNs on it!

Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)

I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Monster Hunter, DJMAX, iDOLM@STER, Valkyria Chronicles, Corpse Party and many more...
Monster Hunter...I like the H-doujinshis for those but not the games really. Should I actually try games on it though? Was thinking of FF and Valkyria stuff.

Edited by TwinQY - 2/25/13 at 4:37pm
post #60263 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.

 

That would be great! :D

I'll just load it up with CFW and play all the homebrew, as well as all the VNs (or at least the ones that have been translated to English, or just wait until I know Japanese)

post #60264 of 158465
I don't know why the f I'm trying to catch up on that neogaf thread, and torturing my brain with all the flawed arguments people used tehre. I should go to sleep, but the caffeine from that Turkish coffee I made at 8 pm is still strong in my blood. :S
post #60265 of 158465

Lol, I just looked at the 6 strikes thingy, looks like Charter isn't a part of it! :D

post #60266 of 158465
post #60267 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, I just looked at the 6 strikes thingy, looks like Charter isn't a part of it! :D

I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.

 

And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.

 

I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.

post #60268 of 158465

 

I found this hilarious, a spoof of the different fansubs and legitsubs availble.

 

open in new tab

post #60269 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

I found this hilarious, a spoof of the different fansubs and legitsubs availble.

 

open in new tab

^^^ Oh my gawd this. A million times this.

 

HOLY SCHIIT HADENA ROFL....


Edited by TwinQY - 2/25/13 at 5:30pm
post #60270 of 158465
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

^^^ Oh my gawd this. A million times this.

 

HOLY SCHIIT HADENA ROFL....

Yep

 

And got my Tzar 350 review posted! :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge