Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4018
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...
of course I know it has wifi
Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess
Play all the VNs on it!
Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)
I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.
That would be great! :D
I'll just load it up with CFW and play all the homebrew, as well as all the VNs (or at least the ones that have been translated to English, or just wait until I know Japanese)
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
And got my Tzar 350 review posted! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 21 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Gather around ALO Audio's new venture into IEMs... 52 seconds ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Lyra 1 minute ago
- › Suggestion for the For Sale Forums 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Rega Planet classic CD player w/ solar remote 2 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for closed headphones with great sound, comfort and... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2