Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 4018
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ah, but does it have WiFi? Now there's the kicker...
of course I know it has wifi
Found an old PSP (don't know which one, probably older than 3000) during volunteer cleanup last week. Dunno what to do with it. Battery's dead (obviously). Could emu stuff on it, would be the first thing I guess
Play all the VNs on it!
Actually, send it to me so when I get some Miku PS3 games working that need to be connected to a PSP on first boot, I can play them :)
I have little need for it, so if I don't get rid of it by the time we meet, I'll just give it to you if you really want (because I picked it up for free). The unit...smells like old people I guess. I swapped batteries with my friend's and it booted. Sort of. Otherwise, dunno. It's still in my locker so hopefully someone doesn't decide to snatch it while I'm gone.
That would be great! :D
I'll just load it up with CFW and play all the homebrew, as well as all the VNs (or at least the ones that have been translated to English, or just wait until I know Japanese)
I switched my ISP on purpose last year right as the plans for adoption started.
And even better, ATT was being a btch with rates and we didn't need TV anymore. So basically it all worked out nicely and we got to switch ISP's.
I have a local Cable company. (called Cable companies, but mine uses fiber optic to coaxial) And they don't bother unless someone bothers them.
And got my Tzar 350 review posted! :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 4 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a portable amp for my FiiO X1 or just buy a better DAP ? 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3