nonono i was just saying that everybody loves his sexiness :D
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3966post #59476 of 970112/23/13 at 4:30pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #59477 of 970112/23/13 at 4:31pmpost #59478 of 970112/23/13 at 4:36pmQuote:
Hong Konger's always go DIY dude
And yep, it's a Neutrik NP2X-B or NP2X-BAG (one is nickel plated, other is gold plated)post #59479 of 970112/23/13 at 4:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
Downloading all the Japanese stuff right now for the lulz.
Got Miku Project Diva Dreamy Theater Extended and 2nd downloading right now for PS3
Also, Robotics;Notes, Tomoyo After, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Ever 17, and Steins;Gate hiyoku renri no Darling downloading for the Xbox 360. Now if only share-online.biz downloaded at more than 25kb/s max... >_<
Woah. And I thought my DL speed of 60kbps was slow LOLpost #59480 of 970112/23/13 at 4:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Hong Konger's always go DIY dude
And yep, it's a Neutrik NP2X-B or NP2X-BAG (one is nickel plated, other is gold plated)
never knew that :0
was guess that or the 3 versionpost #59481 of 970112/23/13 at 4:47pm
It's just the stupid download site being stupid. My internet is much faster usually :Dpost #59483 of 970112/23/13 at 6:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
So, my friend decided to message me tonight and tell me the legal age of consent in Japan can be as low as 13. I think that might explain a few things...
On that bombshell though, I'm going to go revel in the sudden new possibilities of what I could do while on a trip to Japan go to sleep.
And in all truthfulness... you'd still be put in the pound.
After the kid runs away with your cash.Quote:
Who cares about the Hall of Spam?
If only 30% of what they say is meaningful
(if only that last part applied to me too )Quote:Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs
Hong Kong head-fi meet!
The host thought the meet was for tomorrow =.= We were lucky to get a room at all. Didn't get to hear his Sony R10... coz he was going to bring it... tomorrow
Did I mention we were lucky to get a room? And what a room! He's head of a department and we made ourselves at home in his department office
Boris looking bawss
Looking BAWS! lolQuote:
Gentlemen. We have a Doraemon here.
And when you receive yours we'd be missing out big time. Them resin chicks will flock to the P-H. And maybe non-resin ones too.post #59484 of 970112/23/13 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tilpo
With a medium nib?
That shouldn't be the case. A can write pretty small with my medium nibbed pen, and that's not the case at all.
- Your pen and/or ink is of low quality (no idea what pen you're using TBH)
- You're using low quality paper. (low quality/thin paper makes the ink bleed)
- You're putting too much pressure because you're not used to fountain pens.
- Your handwriting is irrationally small.
I struggle balls with most 0.7(?) Ballpoint pens. I think they're 0.7 at least. I usually run them low on ink and then I can write in the site I'm used to.Quote:Originally Posted by TwinQY
Just grabbed their A Letter to Momo. Will see if they can walk the walk.
That's fricken amazing.
I threw it away :c.post #59485 of 970112/23/13 at 6:43pmQuote:
Yeah, that's true. :( I kid, I'd never do that anyway...
Lol, what is Borisu going to do when he gets back on here and finds a bunch of people complimenting him on his looks???post #59486 of 970112/23/13 at 6:43pmpost #59487 of 970112/23/13 at 6:47pmpost #59489 of 970112/23/13 at 6:56pmpost #59490 of 970112/23/13 at 6:58pmQuote:
WHERE IS HE!Quote:
The most number of views a single video has gotten for me is 150K :)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Best music while stoned? 8 seconds ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 35 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 38 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 59 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi