Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3950

post #59236 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Pshaw, soundstage doesn't exist, it's all in your head.

*puns*

 

What tips you using?

Ordered 24 biflange tips for various purposes 3 weeks ago...still not here. Sigh, guess I'll wait another 2 weeks.

 

     Quote:

Dunno, getting tired of the whole "bang-for-your-buck" spiel. Just want stuff to sound good.

 

 

Going off to sleep, oyasumi ~~

Theyre probably Sony hybrids?

post #59237 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

So satisfied with the last Kuroko chapter ~~ 

 

Heir Audio 5.0 announced eek.gif

Nice! :)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Ok, well good news is that my Monoprice have arrived...bad news is my parents missed the delivery, so I have to go to the post office tomorrow to pick up P-H

Wow, missed such an important thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, I agree with absolutely everything you said. The ending was a bit confusing IMO.

Project H is an amp/DAC combo (the amp being an O2) that includes a special control board that Borisu designed that does a bunch of magic stuff.

Seriously dude? You spent 3.5 hours on that???? On something that has screws to take the back panel off????????

It *only* took 1.5 hours to replace nearly everything in my iPod classic...

Albeit that was 3 people working on it at once, most of that time was spent taking the back cover off. What a pain in the ass...

Dayum.... That may just rival the TG334 in terms of high end IEMs :P


In other news, just sold my O2! Time to go mail it off...

 

Have you tried an iPhone 4S? Didn't think so.
 
It is MUCH harder and you have to be careful. Very careful. 
 
Regular iphone 3G and 3GS= Pop out the phillips screws on the bottom, use suction cup on front. Replace Done
 
iPhone 4/4S= pop off (alien) screws on the bottom. Slid cover up, dis engage wifi, battery, attenae without touching anything. Remove EMI shields, remove speakers, remove logic board, remove camera, remove vibration, remove battery, REMOVE EVERYTHING carefully, and then you unscrew the side joints to release the front cover.
post #59238 of 127311

Lol, why did the package have to be delivered at 7:15 am? I left the house at 7:05 for school...

post #59239 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Lol, why did the package have to be delivered at 7:15 am? I left the house at 7:05 for school...

Seriously? lol

 

You find the USB cable yet?

post #59240 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Seriously? lol

 

You find the USB cable yet?

I ordered one, but I found out I could just use the one connecting my preamp to my computer.

post #59241 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

I love Sekios, I have a solar titanium one. Don't wear it much though.

I wouldn't buy a Rolex. I think they're quite ugly. Patek Philippe...ooooh

I've got a few nice dress watches(none of which I wear in favour of a £6 Casio and a £30 Sekonda), an Oris automatic, Sekio(mentioned above) a couple of Tissiot autos and a solid gold D+G(so garish).

rolex be sexy as faq. 

post #59242 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I ordered one, but I found out I could just use the one connecting my preamp to my computer.

And you had one all along :)

 


Just saw this video

 

It is beautiful, I recommend you guys give it a watch, recorded vocal audio has some problems though.

post #59243 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Lol, why did the package have to be delivered at 7:15 am? I left the house at 7:05 for school...

Too early for me. YAWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

rolex be sexy as faq. 

I prefer watches with thinner bezels. The Rolex Deepsea, Explorer, Submariner, Yacht master and GMT are ugly. The Rolex Oyster Milgauss and Day-Date are sexy.

post #59244 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Just saw this video

 

It is beautiful, I recommend you guys give it a watch, recorded vocal audio has some problems though.

Koyczan is pretty popular as a spoken word here in Canadiana. We went to a performance of his for writing class (I think Mali and some other big names were there). Nice to see he's getting the publicity he deserves outside of Canada.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

rolex be sexy as faq. 

Honestly would rather wear the Sony music watch thing someone else mentioned earlier.

post #59245 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Koyczan is pretty popular as a spoken word here in Canadiana. We went to a performance of his for writing class (I think Mali and some other big names were there). Nice to see he's getting the publicity he deserves outside of Canada.

 

Honestly would rather wear the Sony music watch thing someone else mentioned earlier.

Yeah, it was a nice video

 

I have never experienced or seen the stereotypical bullying however. A lot of the people in my school in my grade are just jokesters and not actual bully's. It may seem differently but its not real constant harrasement. The Sophomore and Junior's however are brutal arseholes in my school.

 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-22/voice-actress-chieko-honda-passes-away

Seiyuu in Gundam ZZ and Full Moon Wo Sagaschite passed away this week. She was fighting a battle against cancer.

post #59246 of 127311

That video was strong. Even though I disagreed with some of the points/couldn't relate to his speech, the way it was presented really does inspire some sort of emotional fervor. Now that is the type of rhetoric everyone should learn from.

post #59247 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Pshaw, soundstage doesn't exist, it's all in your head.

*puns*

 

What tips you using?

Ordered 24 biflange tips for various purposes 3 weeks ago...still not here. Sigh, guess I'll wait another 2 weeks.

 

     Quote:

Dunno, getting tired of the whole "bang-for-your-buck" spiel. Just want stuff to sound good.

 

 

Going off to sleep, oyasumi ~~

Heh, I'm not really tired of it. I don't have a lot of money, so spending as little as possible to get amazing SQ is important to me :D

Wait, are you on your trip yet? We are in the same time zone, right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
Have you tried an iPhone 4S? Didn't think so.
 
It is MUCH harder and you have to be careful. Very careful. 
 
Regular iphone 3G and 3GS= Pop out the phillips screws on the bottom, use suction cup on front. Replace Done
 
iPhone 4/4S= pop off (alien) screws on the bottom. Slid cover up, dis engage wifi, battery, attenae without touching anything. Remove EMI shields, remove speakers, remove logic board, remove camera, remove vibration, remove battery, REMOVE EVERYTHING carefully, and then you unscrew the side joints to release the front cover.

All that stuff sounds fairly easy. Know how to open an iPod classic? You have to take all 16 clips off around the back for the back panel to pop off. Pretty much impossible without causing permanent damage to the back cover. Then you have to remove the battery/headphone/lock cables, remove some screws to take off the front panel, remove the HDD from the assembly, disconnect the clickwheel from the logic board, then disconnect the LCD, then remove the board from the mainframe. No, not hard at all... rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Lol, why did the package have to be delivered at 7:15 am? I left the house at 7:05 for school...

Dang you leave early... I'm not even up yet XD

Guess it really sucks that they all had to be signed. Most post offices are open until 5 or 5:30 though? It's only 4:40 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I ordered one, but I found out I could just use the one connecting my preamp to my computer.

Haha, well you said you remember having one, right? :P


Some girl brought her laptop into our computer class for us to tune up. I started just doing all the basic cleaning stuff to make it load faster and stuff. She also had an anime pic as her wallpaper. It was of 2 people kissing. One was definitely a guy, the other one was a sherbert lol. Anyway, asked her if she knew what anime it was and such. She said no, so she showed me a folder of various anime pics (most from soul eater -_-)

And she had this pic in there too:

She didn't know where it's from! For those of you who don't know, that's kanako from Tomoyo after. So I told her it was from the sequel visual novel to clannad and such. I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I know where this picture is from or not... Considering it's an eroge, lol.

This is also the first time I actually recognized an anime character and someone else didn't!!!

post #59248 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

That video was strong. Even though I disagreed with some of the points/couldn't relate to his speech, the way it was presented really does inspire some sort of emotional fervor. Now that is the type of rhetoric everyone should learn from.

it was a bit over melodramatic but it is nice to give a point across

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Heh, I'm not really tired of it. I don't have a lot of money, so spending as little as possible to get amazing SQ is important to me :D

Wait, are you on your trip yet? We are in the same time zone, right???

All that stuff sounds fairly easy. Know how to open an iPod classic? You have to take all 16 clips off around the back for the back panel to pop off. Pretty much impossible without causing permanent damage to the back cover. Then you have to remove the battery/headphone/lock cables, remove some screws to take off the front panel, remove the HDD from the assembly, disconnect the clickwheel from the logic board, then disconnect the LCD, then remove the board from the mainframe. No, not hard at all... rolleyes.gif

Dang you leave early... I'm not even up yet XD

Guess it really sucks that they all had to be signed. Most post offices are open until 5 or 5:30 though? It's only 4:40 lol

Haha, well you said you remember having one, right? :P


Some girl brought her laptop into our computer class for us to tune up. I started just doing all the basic cleaning stuff to make it load faster and stuff. She also had an anime pic as her wallpaper. It was of 2 people kissing. One was definitely a guy, the other one was a sherbert lol. Anyway, asked her if she knew what anime it was and such. She said no, so she showed me a folder of various anime pics (most from soul eater -_-)

And she had this pic in there too:

She didn't know where it's from! For those of you who don't know, that's kanako from Tomoyo after. So I told her it was from the sequel visual novel to clannad and such. I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I know where this picture is from or not... Considering it's an eroge, lol.

This is also the first time I actually recognized an anime character and someone else didn't!!!

Easy yes...TIME CONSUMING, is the key word. Very very time consuming.

 

At first that is.

 

I got the rebuilds down to about 10 minutes after a few complete rebuilds and partial section rebuilds.

 

Nice that you found anime on computer repair!

 

You guys get to do computer tune up?

 

I think she was just kidding and didn't want to be embarassed so she acted like she didn't know?

post #59249 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Heh, I'm not really tired of it. I don't have a lot of money, so spending as little as possible to get amazing SQ is important to me :D

Wait, are you on your trip yet? We are in the same time zone, right???

All that stuff sounds fairly easy. Know how to open an iPod classic? You have to take all 16 clips off around the back for the back panel to pop off. Pretty much impossible without causing permanent damage to the back cover. Then you have to remove the battery/headphone/lock cables, remove some screws to take off the front panel, remove the HDD from the assembly, disconnect the clickwheel from the logic board, then disconnect the LCD, then remove the board from the mainframe. No, not hard at all... rolleyes.gif

Dang you leave early... I'm not even up yet XD

Guess it really sucks that they all had to be signed. Most post offices are open until 5 or 5:30 though? It's only 4:40 lol

Haha, well you said you remember having one, right? :P


Some girl brought her laptop into our computer class for us to tune up. I started just doing all the basic cleaning stuff to make it load faster and stuff. She also had an anime pic as her wallpaper. It was of 2 people kissing. One was definitely a guy, the other one was a sherbert lol. Anyway, asked her if she knew what anime it was and such. She said no, so she showed me a folder of various anime pics (most from soul eater -_-)

And she had this pic in there too:

She didn't know where it's from! For those of you who don't know, that's kanako from Tomoyo after. So I told her it was from the sequel visual novel to clannad and such. I'm not sure if it's a good thing that I know where this picture is from or not... Considering it's an eroge, lol.

This is also the first time I actually recognized an anime character and someone else didn't!!!

The truck is still on its driving route though. So my P-H is probably still with the truck. They're dump it off at night and I'll have to go the P O the next day.

post #59250 of 127311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah, it was a nice video

 

I have never experienced or seen the stereotypical bullying however. A lot of the people in my school in my grade are just jokesters and not actual bully's. It may seem differently but its not real constant harrasement. The Sophomore and Junior's however are brutal arseholes in my school.

 

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-02-22/voice-actress-chieko-honda-passes-away

Seiyuu in Gundam ZZ and Full Moon Wo Sagaschite passed away this week. She was fighting a battle against cancer.

Where did the bullying come from? My old school was cliquey as schiit, but there wasn't any bullying going on, thank god. Not that I noticed anyhow.

 

Always sad when someone loses their battle. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge