Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The Philips Fidelio X2 are my favorite of all the headphones I have listened so far, except the LCD3, for a few reasons. I have a few headphones (Blue Mo-Fi, HD800, HD650, HD598, HD558, Urbanite On...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3941
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where's this from??
I'm not trying to be.
The thing is that I can only feel calm with this BG.
Ahh, I thought it was something to do with SAO too.
Guess it was the artwork.
What's the difference? lol
DUDE! You SURE that's the same scale????
That would mean that state of washington is half the size of china!!!
It looks like your lappy fused into P-H in that pic
You mean Tenjou Tenge? or is that another series?
My hair will kinda curl up after it passes shoulder length
Both are fanservice and campy fights galore. Equally bad.
Touhou pic. Not the original source but found it on Konachan http://konachan.com/post/show/56600
Bring lots of rock, don't have much classic rock since it got boring for me.
Also, 100 backgrounds?
That's one folder. I have 50 in total. Do the math
Also, what day would work best for you? Saturday or Sunday? Trying to decide if we need to leave on Friday or Saturday. Also, any opposition to meeting in Vancouver? Just seems like a less sketchy place, and less traffic. And if anyone needs a ride, I'll have access to my moms car and about 10 hours of experience driving in big cities (aka not much)
Not minimalist enough. Icons+taskbar could go. Mouse cursors' just distracting. Maybe just power off the monitor, that'd be more minimal for sure.
< confusing me with your asian lady avatars
me with your asian lady avatars
<<span style="font-size:14px">mor asian lady avatars
Everyone has facebook
Any sort of form of contact with you I can use other than this thread? Lol
No more quotes, need to focus so just lurking on phone.
@minimal - was sarcasm. Can't stand solid color backgrounds.
@eve - lol why am I on that list? haven't kept up with those new shows since '10. I'm still rewatching old stuff as we speak.
Should probably put kalbee and 0o0o0o on the list, they really know their stuff.
The fact that you know old shows....definitely makes you the sempai.
Be nice to your Kouhai(s)~
LOL. I'll probably try to give it a read...
Huh... Koreans must have it tough out there
LOL. Just use the default wallpaper then
Which reminds me. I skipped reading GGO. Lost my interest already
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 32 seconds ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › DT770 pro 80's broke, confidence lost in Beyer...advice please 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by SonicSedi
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2