Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3940
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yup. I think I consider people like Twinqy and Bowei, perhaps Boris, my sempai(s) in anime/manga/ln/vn/eroge/H otaku knowledge.
Where's this from??
I'm not trying to be.
The thing is that I can only feel calm with this BG.
Ahh, I thought it was something to do with SAO too.
Guess it was the artwork.
What's the difference? lol
DUDE! You SURE that's the same scale????
That would mean that state of washington is half the size of china!!!
It looks like your lappy fused into P-H in that pic
You mean Tenjou Tenge? or is that another series?
My hair will kinda curl up after it passes shoulder length
Both are fanservice and campy fights galore. Equally bad.
Touhou pic. Not the original source but found it on Konachan http://konachan.com/post/show/56600
Bring lots of rock, don't have much classic rock since it got boring for me.
Also, 100 backgrounds?
That's one folder. I have 50 in total. Do the math
Also, what day would work best for you? Saturday or Sunday? Trying to decide if we need to leave on Friday or Saturday. Also, any opposition to meeting in Vancouver? Just seems like a less sketchy place, and less traffic. And if anyone needs a ride, I'll have access to my moms car and about 10 hours of experience driving in big cities (aka not much)
Not minimalist enough. Icons+taskbar could go. Mouse cursors' just distracting. Maybe just power off the monitor, that'd be more minimal for sure.
< confusing me with your asian lady avatars
me with your asian lady avatars
<<span style="font-size:14px">mor asian lady avatars
Everyone has facebook
Any sort of form of contact with you I can use other than this thread? Lol
No more quotes, need to focus so just lurking on phone.
@minimal - was sarcasm. Can't stand solid color backgrounds.
@eve - lol why am I on that list? haven't kept up with those new shows since '10. I'm still rewatching old stuff as we speak.
Should probably put kalbee and 0o0o0o on the list, they really know their stuff.
The fact that you know old shows....definitely makes you the sempai.
Be nice to your Kouhai(s)~
LOL. I'll probably try to give it a read...
Huh... Koreans must have it tough out there
LOL. Just use the default wallpaper then
Which reminds me. I skipped reading GGO. Lost my interest already
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Joni Mitchell 26 seconds ago
- › Crackling noise in my AKG K702's 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 8 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 9 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 9 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 10 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 10 minutes ago
- › WTB - XLR to RCA Cables 12 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 13 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)