Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
These things are really, really good. I'd rate their sound above the Z-5500, and above the more recent THX sets. They have plenty of power, and are reasonably articulate. No, they're not Hi-Fi,...
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3940
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Where's this from??
I'm not trying to be.
The thing is that I can only feel calm with this BG.
Ahh, I thought it was something to do with SAO too.
Guess it was the artwork.
What's the difference? lol
DUDE! You SURE that's the same scale????
That would mean that state of washington is half the size of china!!!
It looks like your lappy fused into P-H in that pic
You mean Tenjou Tenge? or is that another series?
My hair will kinda curl up after it passes shoulder length
Both are fanservice and campy fights galore. Equally bad.
Touhou pic. Not the original source but found it on Konachan http://konachan.com/post/show/56600
Bring lots of rock, don't have much classic rock since it got boring for me.
Also, 100 backgrounds?
That's one folder. I have 50 in total. Do the math
Also, what day would work best for you? Saturday or Sunday? Trying to decide if we need to leave on Friday or Saturday. Also, any opposition to meeting in Vancouver? Just seems like a less sketchy place, and less traffic. And if anyone needs a ride, I'll have access to my moms car and about 10 hours of experience driving in big cities (aka not much)
Not minimalist enough. Icons+taskbar could go. Mouse cursors' just distracting. Maybe just power off the monitor, that'd be more minimal for sure.
< confusing me with your asian lady avatars
me with your asian lady avatars
<<span style="font-size:14px">mor asian lady avatars
Everyone has facebook
Any sort of form of contact with you I can use other than this thread? Lol
No more quotes, need to focus so just lurking on phone.
@minimal - was sarcasm. Can't stand solid color backgrounds.
@eve - lol why am I on that list? haven't kept up with those new shows since '10. I'm still rewatching old stuff as we speak.
Should probably put kalbee and 0o0o0o on the list, they really know their stuff.
The fact that you know old shows....definitely makes you the sempai.
Be nice to your Kouhai(s)~
LOL. I'll probably try to give it a read...
Huh... Koreans must have it tough out there
LOL. Just use the default wallpaper then
Which reminds me. I skipped reading GGO. Lost my interest already
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 55 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Do headphone amps without volume controls exist? 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2