Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3932

post #58966 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

A pain in the arse. There's plenty of dead MH1Cs in the DIY forum stories.

):

post #58967 of 149711

NOOOOOOO I MISSED WIFEY </3.

post #58968 of 149711

...Seriously, I even knew that Joe was into a lot of yuri.  You don't become one of the chief figures behind the Sono Hanabira fandom without being into the genre.

 

Also, since you do have a lot of experience, Joe, do you have any good recommendations for yuri (including non-H)?

post #58969 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

A pain in the arse. There's plenty of dead MH1Cs in the DIY forum stories.
Yep. Micro driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

...Seriously, I even knew that Joe was into a lot of yuri.  You don't become one of the chief figures behind the Sono Hanabira fandom without being into the genre.

Also, since you do have a lot of experience, Joe, do you have any good recommendations for yuri (including non-H)?
Yep yep. Joe is famous in yuri smily_headphones1.gif

Most non h yuri are well known already.
post #58970 of 149711

oppai power. 

post #58971 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


Yep. Micro driver
Yep yep. Joe is famous in yuri smily_headphones1.gif

Most non h yuri are well known already.

Dang, so I probably shouldn't try and do that? lol

Anyone know where to get them the cheapest? :P

post #58972 of 149711
FB chatted Cardas, the wait until they respond begins... tongue.gif
post #58973 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

FB chatted Cardas, the wait until they respond begins... tongue.gif

Wait what? Why??

post #58974 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

FB chatted Cardas, the wait until they respond begins... tongue.gif

Will they actually respond? I don't know if companies Facebook chat with their customers/clients. o.0

post #58975 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

what is the name of this track? been wanting to know

Get the K OST, you should find it there.

And by K I mean that anime called "K".

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Hmm, maybe it was another graph. Either way, no biggie.

Heh, how hard is it to recable these guys?

:O You recabling the P-H or the MH1C?

post #58976 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Get the K OST, you should find it there.

And by K I mean that anime called "K".

 

 

:O You recabling the P-H or the MH1C?

A potential MH1C that I may someday own...

Why the heck would I waste money on recabling the PH???

post #58977 of 149711

Another filler episode for Psycho Pass but unlike your average filler episode this one proves to be quite useful in plot progression. It's now time for the denouement, the last act of one of the best animes that came out in 2012.


Edited by VortexBlast - 2/21/13 at 7:31pm
post #58978 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

A potential MH1C that I may someday own...

Why the heck would I waste money on recabling the PH???

Hence my question. lol

MH1C hurts my ears :< too much bass.

post #58979 of 149711
@Mechy, too try to get some sample solder.
post #58980 of 149711
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

My DIY post is up\

http://www.head-fi.org/t/652306/diy-custom-amplifier-and-dac-project-h

LOL It's people outside don't know who's haiburi-kun

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

I'm pretty sure there's a small bit of distortion in the bass of that CS DAC...

 

lol This is a frequency spectrum with the principal frequency of 1kHz, you can't see distortion in the bass with this.

 

Basically

THD = sum of all the peaks higher than 1kHz

THD+N = sum of all peaks higher than 1kHz and noise floor.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge