Yeah, I'm not thinking I'd trust them with my Project H unit...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3931post #58951 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:40pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #58952 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:41pmpost #58953 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:41pm
The really pointy tips aren't that useful for most electronics, pick one that isn't too ridiculously small, a 0.2 or 0.5mm tip. Bevel is the most useful, imo.post #58954 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:42pmpost #58955 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:43pmpost #58956 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1
Is this all I need for soldering gear?
flux and some decent solder. I like lead solders(cough, cardas quad silver).post #58957 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:46pmpost #58958 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:48pmQuote:Iron or station?Quote:
32 point conversion yada yada yess. Its not loud though and the unit worksQuote:I dont hear anything at 1k. It was more of a 100hz-200hz problem i had. But of course only on q701Originally Posted by mechgamer123
I don't really like yuri (in 2d for at least). Just doesn't do it for me.
Also, I now know the weekend I'll be coming down to Portland. Now my mom's telling me I might not even go down...
I'll let you know soon enough.
I'm pretty sure there's a small bit of distortion in the bass of that CS DAC...
Gah, what a fckuing schiity day today has been. On a positive note, I got Bowei's MH1Cs for test along with my GR07s and E11 back from him. Gah, this cable is full on douchebaggey.
Anime, please wait for me until after I finish my ******* English essay so I can be transported to a world that's different from ours. Though probably worse in the case of Psycho pass and R;N...
Told you. Crappy cablepost #58959 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:49pmQuote:
Either is fine, especially for an O2.
Still recommend this:
or WBT silver, they flow so much better than cheapo solder.post #58960 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:52pmpost #58961 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:54pmQuote:Ok, I'll get the .2 mm (Might solder micro USB connecters and stuff), and how much solder does the cardas come with, like how many projects will it last?Originally Posted by Tangster
Either is fine, especially for an O2.
Still recommend this:
or WBT silver, they flow so much better than cheapo solder.post #58962 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Iron or station?
........ A country that started one of the worlds first modern armies
32 point conversion yada yada yess. Its not loud though and the unit works
I dont hear anything at 1k. It was more of a 100hz-200hz problem i had. But of course only on q701
Told you. Crappy cable
Hmm, maybe it was another graph. Either way, no biggie.
Heh, how hard is it to recable these guys?post #58963 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:59pmpost #58964 of 1108502/21/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
Depends how good you are with not wasting solder and how big the connections are. Small projects, it'll last a while, even with a relatively small amount like 100g(really not very much, maybe 75cm to a meter at most). It'll get expensive if you use it for big connectors or components though. Buy a cheap , small amount to see if it's worth the premium to you(or ask for a test sample in the DIY forums).post #58965 of 1108502/21/13 at 7:00pmQuote:I just didt want to google as i was on mobile
Bedtime manga read
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › The results of giveaway! 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 6 minutes ago
- › iPhone 5C and 5S: audio output 8 minutes ago
- › Nuforce Primo 8 - an Audiophile Phase Coherent Quad Balanced... 9 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob