- 4,431 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3929
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't really like yuri (in 2d for at least). Just doesn't do it for me.
Also, I now know the weekend I'll be coming down to Portland. Now my mom's telling me I might not even go down...
I'll let you know soon enough.
I'm pretty sure there's a small bit of distortion in the bass of that CS DAC...
Gah, what a fckuing schiity day today has been. On a positive note, I got Bowei's MH1Cs for test along with my GR07s and E11 back from him. Gah, this cable is full on douchebaggey.
Anime, please wait for me until after I finish my ******* English essay so I can be transported to a world that's different from ours. Though probably worse in the case of Psycho pass and R;N...
Oh, how's R;N?
You seem to point out bass distortion a lot lol
Search for Hakko T-18 tips. The chisel tips look like flat head screwdrivers and their width should be listed in the specs. I would get a 1.6mm, a 3.2mm and a 1.2mm bevel tip.
Haven't seen the new episode yet.
It's because Bowei brought it up earlier.
The really pointy tips aren't that useful for most electronics, pick one that isn't too ridiculously small, a 0.2 or 0.5mm tip. Bevel is the most useful, imo.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 1 minute ago
- › Theta DSPro Prime 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › HPL Audio Niobium Silver Cable for Audeze 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 29TH/30TH 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3