Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3928

post #58906 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Yuri's cool

Whoops wrong one

 

But yeah, anyone with lots of yuri experience? Only major ones I remember watching were Kannazuki no Miko, Candy Boy, Noir, the likes.

LOL

post #58907 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

@violin: why what?
Why do I watch yuri?
Why am I bored with yuri?
What confused.gif

oh, just saying WHY DO YOU WATCH YURI.
And was also asking why you're board with everything lol

post #58908 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh, just saying WHY DO YOU WATCH YURI.
And was also asking why you're board with everything lol

You don't know much about Joe yet, but I am quite surprised he does :)

post #58909 of 130063
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Get better...and BAM...hw

I have a crapload to finish this weekend.

 

Then when I get back, I need to make up a few quizzes + tests and an essay. TT-TT

post #58910 of 130063
Mai Hime / Mai Otome was good
Otome had more yuri focus... IIRC
Im talking about the anime, manga apparently have a different non yuri storyline

and kuttsukiboshi
post #58911 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Oh dear...


Measuring Newton's gravitation constant (G).


MAGNETS - Made out of a piece of cold neutron star that doesn't weigh as much as it should.

LOL

 

I know that much.... I meant how?

 

I have a feeling that earth would collapse on that piece of neutron star but who knows....

post #58912 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I have a crapload to finish this weekend.

 

Then when I get back, I need to make up a few quizzes + tests and an essay. TT-TT

That's what I thought

 

I sloathed through the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Mai Hime / Mai Otome was good
Otome had more yuri focus... IIRC
Im talking about the anime, manga apparently have a different non yuri storyline

and kuttsukiboshi

TOLD YOU!

 

Anyway, it wasn't critically anything special, but I REALLY liked the manga. Just the manga. Mai Otome as it has a male MC unlike the other.

 


 

I personally also found a bit more bass presence on the P-H

post #58913 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

LOL

 

I know that much.... I meant how?

 

I have a feeling that earth would collapse on that piece of neutron star but who knows....

My DIY post is up\

http://www.head-fi.org/t/652306/diy-custom-amplifier-and-dac-project-h

post #58914 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

OMG. THAT MANGA. LOL. 

Haha yeah, just started reading it, first 2 chapters = I'm already lmfao'ing. Is it completed or ongoing still?

post #58915 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Haha yeah, just started reading it, first 2 chapters = I'm already lmfao'ing. Is it completed or ongoing still?

Gantz? or GITS?

post #58916 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Haha yeah, just started reading it, first 2 chapters = I'm already lmfao'ing. Is it completed or ongoing still?

it has 1 volume complete from mangaupdates (6 chaps scanned), but at mangaeden it has 7 chaps. I'm not sure :s hope it didn't. But it's so... LOL. But it's good stuff. 

post #58917 of 130063

I need to do more P-H testing.

 

There is something with the bass, but I think it's just due to my heapdhones and its poor bass responce as 4ai and Ultrasone's don't exhibit any problems with bass getting slightly distorted.

 

Probably my Q701.

 

Just tested, yep Q701 not performing well with the more pronounced bass responce of the O2. 


Edited by bowei006 - 2/21/13 at 6:00pm
post #58918 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I need to do more P-H testing.

 

There is something with the bass, but I think it's just due to my heapdhones and its poor bass responce as 4ai and Ultrasone's don't exhibit any problems with bass distorting.

 

Probably my Q701.

What about the bass? 

post #58919 of 130063
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Gantz? or GITS?

Pink de Pink...what's Gantz?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

it has 1 volume complete from mangaupdates (6 chaps scanned), but at mangaeden it has 7 chaps. I'm not sure :s hope it didn't. But it's so... LOL. But it's good stuff. 

Yeh true, I've got my MangaWatcher app synced to good manga and mangafox and it's been almost 2 months and still sitting on 6 chapters but with an ongoing status. Just started reading today and hope it hasn't completed...

post #58920 of 130063
They have Ichigo 100% translated on Amazon! I might get a few after I build the O2...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge