Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3926

post #58876 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LN's will rarely be translated by some company compared to Manga translating companies that license it. Reading probably doesn't appeal to many otaku tongue.gif
Most are too lazy I bet... xD Not talking about anyone Bowei... tongue.gif
post #58877 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Recommend me something better
With female MC
No harem
IOW everything IS is not D:

 

I was about to say.
 
The Sacred Blacksmith

 

Ghost in the Shell SAC

 

Valkyria Chronicles

 

 
All are very entertaining anime.

Edited by bowei006 - 2/21/13 at 4:43pm
post #58878 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post


Most are too lazy I bet... xD Not talking about anyone Bowei... tongue.gif

it's quite great actually :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post


Recommend me something better
With female MC
No harem
IOW everything IS is not D:

what's IOW?
I own women? WHAT JOE?!
 

post #58879 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

LOLWAT? Sacred blacksmith is shared between fm and male, but more male by a little.
Senjou no Valkyria is the same
Still haven't watched GITS <- lame acronym.

post #58880 of 117362

Twinqy, where are you going to? On that plane?

post #58881 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOLWAT? Sacred blacksmith is shared between fm and male, but more male by a little.
Senjou no Valkyria is the same
Still haven't watched GITS <- lame acronym.

Sacred Blacksmith's MC is a female, the male is also a main but the series is mainly about the girl

 

Same with Valkyria Chronoicles, there is a male, but the story focues on the girl.

post #58882 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

LOLWAT? Sacred blacksmith is shared between fm and male, but more male by a little.
Senjou no Valkyria is the same
Still haven't watched GITS <- lame acronym.

Eww git. Nothing but Mercurial righ...pff, can't even say it with a straight face. etysmile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Twinqy, where are you going to? On that plane?

PMed.

post #58883 of 117362

>Says about SAC

>Posts an image from the movie

 

Valkyria? The game was great, never seen the adaptation though.

♥ Selvaria


Edited by Accoun - 2/21/13 at 5:00pm
post #58884 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

>Says about SAC

>Posts an image from the movie

 

Valkyria? The game was great, never seen the adaptation though.

♥ Selvaria

:)

 

so??

 

Adaption was fun to watch weekly. 8-8.5/10 

post #58885 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

>Says about SAC

>Posts an image from the movie

 

Valkyria? The game was great, never seen the adaptation though.

♥ Selvaria

ending isn't as great as the game's IMO

post #58886 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Sacred Blacksmith's MC is a female, the male is also a main but the series is mainly about the girl

 

Same with Valkyria Chronoicles, there is a male, but the story focues on the girl.

wat? neither of them really did focus on the girl, but rather both the guy and girl since they both have romance. Sacred Blacksmith for the however many chapter that have been released, has tilted more toward s the male MC, but it still isn't enough to say it focuses on either

post #58887 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

wat? neither of them really did focus on the girl, but rather both the guy and girl since they both have romance. Sacred Blacksmith for the however many chapter that have been released, has tilted more toward s the male MC, but it still isn't enough to say it focuses on either

The main character of the story is a girl.

 

There is approx near equal coverage but the girls generally got more as they are legit the main character.

post #58888 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The main character of the story is a girl.

 

There is approx near equal coverage but the girls generally got more as they are legit the main character.

naw :3

post #58889 of 117362
Thanks panda!
@violin: "in other words"

Multi quote didnt work on phone
post #58890 of 117362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Thanks panda!
@violin: "in other words"

Multi quote didnt work on phone

You haven't seem them. I figured that. I remembered you were like MEchy in just starting out with anime.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge