Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3915
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Aarrrrrrrgh. I'm so torn.
The plethers on the HE-500 are so comfortable,
The velours sound better though,
and jergpad mod is interesting albeit I don't feel like getting glue to reattach the dust cover. poo.
Well that was disappointing...
I was watching the Sony Playstation Conference for 2 hours, anxiously waiting for the specs, looks and price for the new PS4 and all the way through it they only showed us the new controller, which I already knew well before the conference.
Yes, some tech demos were actually very nice, nice to see Watch Dogs back again, excited to have another inFamous game coming but darn it, that press conference was so anti-climatic.
Edited by VortexBlast - 2/21/13 at 12:00am
Might buy one if they don't pull any anti used game BS
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/21/13 at 12:12am
Same, I'll probably get one a few years down the line when there are some good games released, it'll probably be a little cheaper too.
HA GOOD JOKE.
Lollipop-chan caring about price......... pshhhhhhaaaaw.
Noise is because the 2134 has Hi-Z JFET inputs compared to the 5532's BJT input.
I need a better camera...and record during the day time when there's light outside.
Will check out now....
Uhh... just realized where my name came from?
Yeah I was thinking of doing that too. "Cut to the chase" kind of stuff. I tend to drag on on things.
But yeah, I'll mention Project-H in my next video. Is there anything I should say about it other than it being an awesome community project to make a more "objective desktop amplifier" kind of amp? (i.e. is there any plan to make this more available yet?)
If ever, it will become one big PCB with no internal wiring and Ill start charging labor.
Wiring looks kinda sloppy at best, there's no Loctite on the screws that I can see (?), and ferrules aren't used for the connections to the terminal blocks. I can't wait to inspect the soldering.
And borisu had the nerve to suggest that his normal work was considered equivalent to my "high standards".
Well this is far from my "normal" work
Buying all that extra crap to make it look better will just increase the cost.
Speaking of cost, I didn't even charge for some of the components I have in stock, the wiring, and the packaging.
dafuq does that mean?
Hacker? how so?
Anyway, it's only been like 6-7 years since the release of PS3? Time flies soooo fast... And The PS3 has a few more years. I'm still not ready to commit to a PS4, financial-wise that is
IMHO, this maybe the last PS since they are now following today's computer specs. No advance technology like the Cell Broadband during its time that could help it survive the test of time
All I can say about the PS4 is meh. Need Versus 13 announcement and then I'll buy the thing.
It means he wants to assist you in emptying your bladder.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Does this headphone exist !? 41 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Help with my first desktop listening rig 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 6 minutes ago
- › Source causes Veil (ibasso DX90 vs Samsung Note 8.0)? 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2