Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3915
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Aarrrrrrrgh. I'm so torn.
The plethers on the HE-500 are so comfortable,
The velours sound better though,
and jergpad mod is interesting albeit I don't feel like getting glue to reattach the dust cover. poo.
Well that was disappointing...
I was watching the Sony Playstation Conference for 2 hours, anxiously waiting for the specs, looks and price for the new PS4 and all the way through it they only showed us the new controller, which I already knew well before the conference.
Yes, some tech demos were actually very nice, nice to see Watch Dogs back again, excited to have another inFamous game coming but darn it, that press conference was so anti-climatic.
Edited by VortexBlast - 2/21/13 at 12:00am
Might buy one if they don't pull any anti used game BS
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/21/13 at 12:12am
Same, I'll probably get one a few years down the line when there are some good games released, it'll probably be a little cheaper too.
HA GOOD JOKE.
Lollipop-chan caring about price......... pshhhhhhaaaaw.
Noise is because the 2134 has Hi-Z JFET inputs compared to the 5532's BJT input.
I need a better camera...and record during the day time when there's light outside.
Will check out now....
Uhh... just realized where my name came from?
Yeah I was thinking of doing that too. "Cut to the chase" kind of stuff. I tend to drag on on things.
But yeah, I'll mention Project-H in my next video. Is there anything I should say about it other than it being an awesome community project to make a more "objective desktop amplifier" kind of amp? (i.e. is there any plan to make this more available yet?)
If ever, it will become one big PCB with no internal wiring and Ill start charging labor.
Wiring looks kinda sloppy at best, there's no Loctite on the screws that I can see (?), and ferrules aren't used for the connections to the terminal blocks. I can't wait to inspect the soldering.
And borisu had the nerve to suggest that his normal work was considered equivalent to my "high standards".
Well this is far from my "normal" work
Buying all that extra crap to make it look better will just increase the cost.
Speaking of cost, I didn't even charge for some of the components I have in stock, the wiring, and the packaging.
dafuq does that mean?
Hacker? how so?
Anyway, it's only been like 6-7 years since the release of PS3? Time flies soooo fast... And The PS3 has a few more years. I'm still not ready to commit to a PS4, financial-wise that is
IMHO, this maybe the last PS since they are now following today's computer specs. No advance technology like the Cell Broadband during its time that could help it survive the test of time
All I can say about the PS4 is meh. Need Versus 13 announcement and then I'll buy the thing.
It means he wants to assist you in emptying your bladder.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Are amp/DAC combos worth it 3 minutes ago
- › Westone Sweepstakes Presented by Sonic Electronix! 4 minutes ago
- › UM Merlin: Portable Headphone Amp & Other Noob Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 7 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 9 minutes ago
- › Headphones for Competitive Gaming 9 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 10 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2