Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3915
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Aarrrrrrrgh. I'm so torn.
The plethers on the HE-500 are so comfortable,
The velours sound better though,
and jergpad mod is interesting albeit I don't feel like getting glue to reattach the dust cover. poo.
Well that was disappointing...
I was watching the Sony Playstation Conference for 2 hours, anxiously waiting for the specs, looks and price for the new PS4 and all the way through it they only showed us the new controller, which I already knew well before the conference.
Yes, some tech demos were actually very nice, nice to see Watch Dogs back again, excited to have another inFamous game coming but darn it, that press conference was so anti-climatic.
Edited by VortexBlast - 2/21/13 at 12:00am
Might buy one if they don't pull any anti used game BS
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/21/13 at 12:12am
Same, I'll probably get one a few years down the line when there are some good games released, it'll probably be a little cheaper too.
HA GOOD JOKE.
Lollipop-chan caring about price......... pshhhhhhaaaaw.
Noise is because the 2134 has Hi-Z JFET inputs compared to the 5532's BJT input.
I need a better camera...and record during the day time when there's light outside.
Will check out now....
Uhh... just realized where my name came from?
Yeah I was thinking of doing that too. "Cut to the chase" kind of stuff. I tend to drag on on things.
But yeah, I'll mention Project-H in my next video. Is there anything I should say about it other than it being an awesome community project to make a more "objective desktop amplifier" kind of amp? (i.e. is there any plan to make this more available yet?)
If ever, it will become one big PCB with no internal wiring and Ill start charging labor.
Wiring looks kinda sloppy at best, there's no Loctite on the screws that I can see (?), and ferrules aren't used for the connections to the terminal blocks. I can't wait to inspect the soldering.
And borisu had the nerve to suggest that his normal work was considered equivalent to my "high standards".
Well this is far from my "normal" work
Buying all that extra crap to make it look better will just increase the cost.
Speaking of cost, I didn't even charge for some of the components I have in stock, the wiring, and the packaging.
dafuq does that mean?
Hacker? how so?
Anyway, it's only been like 6-7 years since the release of PS3? Time flies soooo fast... And The PS3 has a few more years. I'm still not ready to commit to a PS4, financial-wise that is
IMHO, this maybe the last PS since they are now following today's computer specs. No advance technology like the Cell Broadband during its time that could help it survive the test of time
All I can say about the PS4 is meh. Need Versus 13 announcement and then I'll buy the thing.
It means he wants to assist you in emptying your bladder.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Advice on headphones!!! 3 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 3 minutes ago
- › Help with CIEM/IEM decisions? 4 minutes ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 5 minutes ago
- › Unified X1,3,5,7 Theming thread (Video/image library) 5 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 + Free Shipping 7 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › sony mdr 1a- should i use for working out? 9 minutes ago
- › Need helping buying a new pair of Headphones 10 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3