Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3879
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I keep on hearing bad things about Ivy League schools for some reason. I have no idea what they are. Can anybody give me a filler?
lol those are all the IV and well known especially w/ MIT for engineering. There's ITT or something like that in India... people that apply there say they use harvard and the other IV as backups. But yeah ITT is really hard from what I heard from my friends w/ 1 getting into Upenn already with the rest waiting for the results in march/april/may. Wouldn't be surprised if they also made the big ones.
Good luck Hybrid!
I doubt I'll get into any of these schools. MIT is my goal right now but I'm pretty doubtful that I'll make it.
Have faith, get in the paper
I've never even heard bad things about them..
Conductivity just might make a difference.
For example, imagine how low latency could be if we used silver instead of gold for interconnects (well, we'd have to deal with some other problems then).
Crap, might miss school again tomorrow because of this obnoxious cold and I have an essay tomorrow which I don't want to have to make up.
Gives me more time to try to design an acrylic computer case which I will just eventually give up on.
They're fine, I have a few friends at harvard, princeton, and MIT. Its just incredibly competitive and stressful at times, but they all seem to be doing fine seem to be enjoying their school life quite a bit.
Oh God, mfw:
I was listening to Aphex Twin's Richard D James Album, the track Logan Rock Witch to be exact.
Then, suddenly I heard "I want your soul... I will eat your soul...".
I recognized the track Come To Daddy, and I was like "WTF?! it's not on this album so it shouldn't play... Fu,ck! I don't even have it on my phone!!!"
I checked, Logan Rock Witch should still be playing...
Turns out, for some reason a different player opened in the background and played not the original song, but the cover by The Dillinger Escape Plan I had on my phone but forgot about.
But hell, was it creepy...
Come To Daddy music video, if anyone doesn't know it and is curious:
Edited by Accoun - 2/19/13 at 4:49pm
I don't even remember where I got them from. -_-
I like them though. Especially the live one. I've been REALLY liking live recordings recently and that one has some good ones imo
Electric Angel is AWESOME on that one.
we prefer the term 'get'
We don't want mod hammer
Edited by bowei006 - 2/19/13 at 4:58pm
Electrical signals always propagate at the speed of light.... =_=
and the troll was 1-2W -> headphones.
MIT students seem like they have fun from time to time, like the Gangnam Style video the majority of the students on campus did.
Hahaha, I don't understand crap.
Electrons travel near the speed of light, not at the speed of light. They have a really small amount of mass.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Z2 32 gb New(er) Price!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi2 with O2? 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2