Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Creative's Sound Blaster E1 If you want to cover your bases with a do-all headphone accessory, the E1 is a good start. Affordable, well featured, inexpensive, the E1 is Creative's entry-level...
Firstly like to thank Chuck from 1964 Ears for organising the Pendulumic Stance S1+ headphones for this review. Pendulumic is a relatively new company in the headphone world, and...
Introduction: RHA is a fairly new audio company that has made quite a splash recently with their MA750 and T10 IEMs. RHA has recently announced their new T20 IEM which is due to be released...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3879
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I keep on hearing bad things about Ivy League schools for some reason. I have no idea what they are. Can anybody give me a filler?
lol those are all the IV and well known especially w/ MIT for engineering. There's ITT or something like that in India... people that apply there say they use harvard and the other IV as backups. But yeah ITT is really hard from what I heard from my friends w/ 1 getting into Upenn already with the rest waiting for the results in march/april/may. Wouldn't be surprised if they also made the big ones.
Good luck Hybrid!
I doubt I'll get into any of these schools. MIT is my goal right now but I'm pretty doubtful that I'll make it.
Have faith, get in the paper
I've never even heard bad things about them..
Conductivity just might make a difference.
For example, imagine how low latency could be if we used silver instead of gold for interconnects (well, we'd have to deal with some other problems then).
Crap, might miss school again tomorrow because of this obnoxious cold and I have an essay tomorrow which I don't want to have to make up.
Gives me more time to try to design an acrylic computer case which I will just eventually give up on.
They're fine, I have a few friends at harvard, princeton, and MIT. Its just incredibly competitive and stressful at times, but they all seem to be doing fine seem to be enjoying their school life quite a bit.
Oh God, mfw:
I was listening to Aphex Twin's Richard D James Album, the track Logan Rock Witch to be exact.
Then, suddenly I heard "I want your soul... I will eat your soul...".
I recognized the track Come To Daddy, and I was like "WTF?! it's not on this album so it shouldn't play... Fu,ck! I don't even have it on my phone!!!"
I checked, Logan Rock Witch should still be playing...
Turns out, for some reason a different player opened in the background and played not the original song, but the cover by The Dillinger Escape Plan I had on my phone but forgot about.
But hell, was it creepy...
Come To Daddy music video, if anyone doesn't know it and is curious:
Edited by Accoun - 2/19/13 at 4:49pm
I don't even remember where I got them from. -_-
I like them though. Especially the live one. I've been REALLY liking live recordings recently and that one has some good ones imo
Electric Angel is AWESOME on that one.
we prefer the term 'get'
We don't want mod hammer
Edited by bowei006 - 2/19/13 at 4:58pm
Electrical signals always propagate at the speed of light.... =_=
and the troll was 1-2W -> headphones.
MIT students seem like they have fun from time to time, like the Gangnam Style video the majority of the students on campus did.
Hahaha, I don't understand crap.
Electrons travel near the speed of light, not at the speed of light. They have a really small amount of mass.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 34 seconds ago
- › Sound Blaster Z able to drive 120ohm headphones? 47 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)