Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed,...
Disclaimer I was part of the european leg on the X5 world tour, so I did receive a review unit, free of charge, for ten days, but it was already running FW 1.0. I am in no way affiliated with...
Ultrasone Edition 5 Unlimited needs some serious burning-in. They sound horrible at the beginning but after about 30-40 hrs they are getting better and better - very open (doesn't sound like closed...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3879
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah, I keep on hearing bad things about Ivy League schools for some reason. I have no idea what they are. Can anybody give me a filler?
lol those are all the IV and well known especially w/ MIT for engineering. There's ITT or something like that in India... people that apply there say they use harvard and the other IV as backups. But yeah ITT is really hard from what I heard from my friends w/ 1 getting into Upenn already with the rest waiting for the results in march/april/may. Wouldn't be surprised if they also made the big ones.
Good luck Hybrid!
I doubt I'll get into any of these schools. MIT is my goal right now but I'm pretty doubtful that I'll make it.
Have faith, get in the paper
I've never even heard bad things about them..
Conductivity just might make a difference.
For example, imagine how low latency could be if we used silver instead of gold for interconnects (well, we'd have to deal with some other problems then).
Crap, might miss school again tomorrow because of this obnoxious cold and I have an essay tomorrow which I don't want to have to make up.
Gives me more time to try to design an acrylic computer case which I will just eventually give up on.
They're fine, I have a few friends at harvard, princeton, and MIT. Its just incredibly competitive and stressful at times, but they all seem to be doing fine seem to be enjoying their school life quite a bit.
Oh God, mfw:
I was listening to Aphex Twin's Richard D James Album, the track Logan Rock Witch to be exact.
Then, suddenly I heard "I want your soul... I will eat your soul...".
I recognized the track Come To Daddy, and I was like "WTF?! it's not on this album so it shouldn't play... Fu,ck! I don't even have it on my phone!!!"
I checked, Logan Rock Witch should still be playing...
Turns out, for some reason a different player opened in the background and played not the original song, but the cover by The Dillinger Escape Plan I had on my phone but forgot about.
But hell, was it creepy...
Come To Daddy music video, if anyone doesn't know it and is curious:
Edited by Accoun - 2/19/13 at 4:49pm
I don't even remember where I got them from. -_-
I like them though. Especially the live one. I've been REALLY liking live recordings recently and that one has some good ones imo
Electric Angel is AWESOME on that one.
we prefer the term 'get'
We don't want mod hammer
Edited by bowei006 - 2/19/13 at 4:58pm
Electrical signals always propagate at the speed of light.... =_=
and the troll was 1-2W -> headphones.
MIT students seem like they have fun from time to time, like the Gangnam Style video the majority of the students on campus did.
Hahaha, I don't understand crap.
Electrons travel near the speed of light, not at the speed of light. They have a really small amount of mass.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 14 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 as Triple.Fi home alternative 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Another New Guy 6 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 7 minutes ago
- › NEW Portable Cayin Spark C5 DAC/Amp Released MAY 2015 7 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3