Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3856

post #57826 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

OH and @vortex, since you're in Indonesia right, I might want to show you some Malaysian manga/anime-inspired comics that I think is pretty legit. I'm just typing this now to make you aware and so that I don't forget it (and you might remind me later on LOL). The language isn't that different and it's pretty easy to learn too.

 

The ones in Gempak comics?

post #57827 of 151063

Just spent all day F5'ing head-fi while keeping the shop and now I can't stop. O.O
 

post #57828 of 151063

My pen is shipping :3.

post #57829 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Just spent all day F5'ing head-fi while keeping the shop and now I can't stop. O.O
 

 

Yeah, and not a post from you (since I logged in this morning)

post #57830 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

My pen is shipping :3.

Oooooo what did you get?
post #57831 of 151063

New noblesse is out~ now where's wifey to talk about it with.

post #57832 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post


Oooooo what did you get?

 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D04KDE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

Cheap little thing to start myself out :3. Also got staples' 80% from sugar cane paper because I did a little research and allegedly its as good for writing on as the $20 habana notebooks for 1/4 of the price.

post #57833 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

Just spent all day F5'ing head-fi while keeping the shop and now I can't stop. O.O

 

Talk to us smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D04KDE/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Cheap little thing to start myself out :3. Also got staples' 80% from sugar cane paper because I did a little research and allegedly its as good for writing on as the $20 habana notebooks for 1/4 of the price.
Oh that looks nice, now i want one
post #57834 of 151063
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Cheap little thing to start myself out :3. Also got staples' 80% from sugar cane paper because I did a little research and allegedly its as good for writing on as the $20 habana notebooks for 1/4 of the price.

 

My daily writer is now a Lamy CP1, nothing fancy, but solid in construction where it counts.

 

While I'd happily admit the fat-bodied extravagant fountain pens are beautiful, I just haven't taken a liking to them yet (a good thing for my wallet). tongue.gif

 

Here's the CP1, a 4-in-1 Rilakkuma pen that I traded my limited edition Electrocutica(artist/group) pen for, and Rikkun on a crapper (imouto thought it'd make a fine gift in light of my food poisoning troubles).

 

 

post #57835 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

My daily writer is now a Lamy CP1, nothing fancy, but solid in construction where it counts.

 

While I'd happily admit the fat-bodied extravagant fountain pens are beautiful, I just haven't taken a liking to them yet (a good thing for my wallet). tongue.gif

 

Here's the CP1, a 4-in-1 Rilakkuma pen that I traded my limited edition Electrocutica(artist/group) pen for, and Rikkun on a crapper (imouto thought it'd make a fine gift in light of my food poisoning troubles).

 

 

 

Aiyo. Dat things 180$? O_O.

post #57836 of 151063
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Aiyo. Dat things 180$? O_O.

 

Street price is much lower, I think I only paid $110 for it.

post #57837 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

The ones in Gempak comics?

Yep :|
post #57838 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Street price is much lower, I think I only paid $110 for it.

 

Hmm that's odd. Usually amazon prices are better or at least match street prices. I don't even know where to shop for fountain pens offline though.

post #57839 of 151063
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Hmm that's odd. Usually amazon prices are better or at least match street prices. I don't even know where to shop for fountain pens offline though.

 

Hmm, you might be looking at one with a gold nib or some special body colour/material, that's probably why it's priced higher than my basic one.

post #57840 of 151063
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Hmm, you might be looking at one with a gold nib or some special body colour/material, that's probably why it's priced higher than my basic one.

 

Oh. Your basic one is like $50 in the US atleast LOL.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Lamy-Black-Fine-Point-Fountain/dp/B001HT8500/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361206642&sr=8-1&keywords=lamy+cp1

 

The medium nib one is actually cheaper. Hmm, how big is the difference between fine and medium? If I like the feel and use of fountain pens I may look into getting one of these eventually.


Edited by 28980 - 2/18/13 at 9:01am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge