Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3852

post #57766 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Whenever I think "H" I always think of something else first.

 

Though I suppose both are similarly addictive for some people.

Happy thoughts? :)

post #57767 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Whenever I think "H" I always think of something else first.

 

Though I suppose both are similarly addictive for some people.

LOL!

@Tea: Try Psycho Pass.

post #57768 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

Happy thoughts? :)

Took me a while to realize it, but think about it... We're on a Headphone forum...

post #57769 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

lol 

 

I need something to watch guys! Sword art online is finished :/

 

Watch the "older" ones too. Those are golden

post #57770 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Sorry, but I harness a certain amount of hate towards AMB labs for throwing out mediocre designs and ignorant people are buying it like they're actually really good..... they're not.

To begin with, fully discrete designs should be effing obsolete, it's the 21st century where IC technology is highly advanced.

I can see why simple low-cost circuits would be discrete, but we're going for performance here right?

 

Out of curiosity, have you listened to the B22 and compared it sonically to other builds? Or are we just drinking the kool-aid of a few blog sites here?

post #57771 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Took me a while to realize it, but think about it... We're on a Headphone forum...

 

Okay... make that three things. : P

post #57772 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Out of curiosity, have you listened to the B22 and compared it sonically to other builds? Or are we just drinking the kool-aid of a few blog sites here?


Yes, indeed I have, infact it's the first thing I did upon completing the B22 boards.

Did some blind A/B-ing - cant tell jack from my Objective 2.

post #57773 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

And there's Pen-fi here? o.O 


We even got a (not so) Secret 3AM Avant-Garde/Free Jazz Society now. :3

post #57774 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Yes, indeed I have, infact it's the first thing I did upon completing the B22 boards.

Did some blind A/B-ing - cant tell jack from my Objective 2.

 

 

Right. One of those "all amps sound the same" people.

 

*backs away slowly*

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not trying to be pissy or anything. It's all good.

post #57775 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Okay... make that three things. : P

Haha, so what were you referring to the first time then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

Right. One of those "all amps sound the same" people.

 

*backs away slowly*

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not trying to be pissy or anything. It's all good.

Boris isn't the only one in this thread to have an experience like that though, Deadlylover said the same thing about his B22 compared to an O2

What would you recommend for a good cheap and cheerful DIY tube amp that could drive my mad dog T50RPs?

post #57776 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


You can't expect it have a JAV-level H + [insert awesome anime here]-level storyline and artwork.
But if there was...

That needs to be on Kickstarter.
post #57777 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

Right. One of those "all amps sound the same" people.

 

*backs away slowly*

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not trying to be pissy or anything. It's all good.

Think about it, Ruler flat FR and 0.00x% THD+N = no sound colorization.

Simple as that.

 

I'm sure you'd come to understand if you work in the electronics field (which I assume you don't)

post #57778 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

 

Right. One of those "all amps sound the same" people.

 

*backs away slowly*

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not trying to be pissy or anything. It's all good.

 

I think you got it wrong here. Boris isn't the kind that "all amps sound the same" but more like "can't hear the difference much" kind of people. Though that's from my understanding

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


That needs to be on Kickstarter.

 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWLLLLL!!!!!!

post #57779 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


You can't expect it have a JAV-level H + [insert awesome anime here]-level storyline and artwork.
But if there was...

That needs to be on Kickstarter.

 

100x100px-LS-a1b87c3f_moe7avatar.png

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I can totally imagine her or someone else saying it with such face...

post #57780 of 153482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

 

100x100px-LS-a1b87c3f_moe7avatar.png

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I can totally imagine her or someone else saying it with such face...

 

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

And here I thought Jgray's comment made my day and you topped it off!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge