Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links permitted! Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 5/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How many hours straight can you wear a "comfortable" set of headphones? Last post on Today at 4:49 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Iphone to Matrix M-stage not sounding good: Amp, headphone or DAC? Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:50am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3850
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I said a little because it was a short meet.
Unless deadly does the unthinkable...
Haruhi Suzumiya. It's Kyon's little sister.
I still don't know what order to watch that anime in.
Grah, the English dubbed version made this scene lame-sounding...The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 1: 15 minutes in (Click to show)
Watching it in DVD or chronological order is fine. I can understand why the producers decided to go with their order for the original broadcast in terms of pacing but it doesn't really add that much to the experience. Having the final part of the Melancholy arc as the last episode is nice though. But the actual final episode, Someday In the Rain is a nice final episode too.
Original Broadcast order: Better pacing (scatters the only major arc over the season instead of having it as the first 6 episodes and side-stories thereafter). Some issues with continuity (character's appearing before they are introduced etc).
DVD order: Same as chronological order except The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina is the first episode. IMO a bit jarring using a show-in-a-show as the first episode. But then again, how the movie is made and all the little weird events that occur during its filming aren't revealed until the second season.
Chronological order: See above.
The above only considers the first season though. If you're thinking about both seasons, the only issue is the design and animation differences between the first and second seasons really.
Edited by 0o0o0o - 2/17/13 at 9:13pm
This thread feels like its been around forever now. And it's only a bit over a year old.
Also, I find it somewhat amusing that most people come in and introduce themselves with their first post in this thread, while I just came in and started discussing shizzle.
Most do an intro and then ask for suggestions though
Bleh. PH better be in america by the time I wake up tomorrow. Since I'm not getting any work done gonna go to sleep early and see if I'm motivated in the morning to do something. Wifey where are you :C.
I feel the same about my C4s. I better get pics by midnight or else ima rage. 12am=8 am in scotland
Starts out with wine, mentions audio cables. How expectation affects experience:
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 15 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Tobby DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Htc One 3 minutes ago
- › Gundam Model-Fi (Gunpla) (Post Some Pictures!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax thread (New) 3 minutes ago
- › Fake UE 900's? 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Review: InEar StageDiver SD-2 (SD-3 to follow soon) 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe