- 4,428 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3847
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mac OS X has had that feature for a long time now, from at least 10.5 from my experience. It's quite useful and is definitely one of the things I have frustrations with when switching to Windows.
From WizMouse's description:
- Optionally reverse the mouse wheel direction (like OS X Lion "Natural" scrolling)
^ I have a hard time using that in OS X
Really? I'm using it right now.
Maybe it's because I was forced to use it for months during OSX 10.7 beta releases.
How was your imoutou? :)
holy schiit my subtle racist ness
I couldn't tell one Asian woman apart from the other, it took me 5 min to realize they weren't the same person lol!
Well, considering what Sakura-Con seems to be, it's not that odd.
Seeing oppai pudding at that highly touristic area in Asakusa was, not normal. The number of lil kids running by. Did I mention a kindergarten nearby?
I don't like wall scrolls either but if you think it'll look nice in your room, and really like it, go for it.
My cheap way out:
-Find a high res pic of your liking.
-Splice it into many letter size grids.
-Print on letter size photo paper.
-Tape/double-sided-tape to wall.
I had a feeling this would happen LOL
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 10 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 40 seconds ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Best IEM tips? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA -... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3