- 4,444 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3847
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mac OS X has had that feature for a long time now, from at least 10.5 from my experience. It's quite useful and is definitely one of the things I have frustrations with when switching to Windows.
From WizMouse's description:
- Optionally reverse the mouse wheel direction (like OS X Lion "Natural" scrolling)
^ I have a hard time using that in OS X
Really? I'm using it right now.
Maybe it's because I was forced to use it for months during OSX 10.7 beta releases.
How was your imoutou? :)
holy schiit my subtle racist ness
I couldn't tell one Asian woman apart from the other, it took me 5 min to realize they weren't the same person lol!
Well, considering what Sakura-Con seems to be, it's not that odd.
Seeing oppai pudding at that highly touristic area in Asakusa was, not normal. The number of lil kids running by. Did I mention a kindergarten nearby?
I don't like wall scrolls either but if you think it'll look nice in your room, and really like it, go for it.
My cheap way out:
-Find a high res pic of your liking.
-Splice it into many letter size grids.
-Print on letter size photo paper.
-Tape/double-sided-tape to wall.
I had a feeling this would happen LOL
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M30x (Send me cash/trade offers!) 5 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2