- 4,371 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3847
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mac OS X has had that feature for a long time now, from at least 10.5 from my experience. It's quite useful and is definitely one of the things I have frustrations with when switching to Windows.
From WizMouse's description:
- Optionally reverse the mouse wheel direction (like OS X Lion "Natural" scrolling)
^ I have a hard time using that in OS X
Really? I'm using it right now.
Maybe it's because I was forced to use it for months during OSX 10.7 beta releases.
How was your imoutou? :)
holy schiit my subtle racist ness
I couldn't tell one Asian woman apart from the other, it took me 5 min to realize they weren't the same person lol!
Well, considering what Sakura-Con seems to be, it's not that odd.
Seeing oppai pudding at that highly touristic area in Asakusa was, not normal. The number of lil kids running by. Did I mention a kindergarten nearby?
I don't like wall scrolls either but if you think it'll look nice in your room, and really like it, go for it.
My cheap way out:
-Find a high res pic of your liking.
-Splice it into many letter size grids.
-Print on letter size photo paper.
-Tape/double-sided-tape to wall.
I had a feeling this would happen LOL
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Earphones/headphones - looking for versatility 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a nice IEM with a Mic < $400 3 minutes ago
- › NuPrime uDSD ($179, PCM384+DSD256 decoding) Portable USB DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › PS4 headsets... again 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2