- 4,415 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3847
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mac OS X has had that feature for a long time now, from at least 10.5 from my experience. It's quite useful and is definitely one of the things I have frustrations with when switching to Windows.
From WizMouse's description:
- Optionally reverse the mouse wheel direction (like OS X Lion "Natural" scrolling)
^ I have a hard time using that in OS X
Really? I'm using it right now.
Maybe it's because I was forced to use it for months during OSX 10.7 beta releases.
How was your imoutou? :)
holy schiit my subtle racist ness
I couldn't tell one Asian woman apart from the other, it took me 5 min to realize they weren't the same person lol!
Well, considering what Sakura-Con seems to be, it's not that odd.
Seeing oppai pudding at that highly touristic area in Asakusa was, not normal. The number of lil kids running by. Did I mention a kindergarten nearby?
I don't like wall scrolls either but if you think it'll look nice in your room, and really like it, go for it.
My cheap way out:
-Find a high res pic of your liking.
-Splice it into many letter size grids.
-Print on letter size photo paper.
-Tape/double-sided-tape to wall.
I had a feeling this would happen LOL
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 seconds ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 1 minute ago
- › Submit your DAP specs please - I am creating "Dapper" a Mac iTunes... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)