- 4,401 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3847
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Mac OS X has had that feature for a long time now, from at least 10.5 from my experience. It's quite useful and is definitely one of the things I have frustrations with when switching to Windows.
From WizMouse's description:
- Optionally reverse the mouse wheel direction (like OS X Lion "Natural" scrolling)
^ I have a hard time using that in OS X
Really? I'm using it right now.
Maybe it's because I was forced to use it for months during OSX 10.7 beta releases.
How was your imoutou? :)
holy schiit my subtle racist ness
I couldn't tell one Asian woman apart from the other, it took me 5 min to realize they weren't the same person lol!
Well, considering what Sakura-Con seems to be, it's not that odd.
Seeing oppai pudding at that highly touristic area in Asakusa was, not normal. The number of lil kids running by. Did I mention a kindergarten nearby?
I don't like wall scrolls either but if you think it'll look nice in your room, and really like it, go for it.
My cheap way out:
-Find a high res pic of your liking.
-Splice it into many letter size grids.
-Print on letter size photo paper.
-Tape/double-sided-tape to wall.
I had a feeling this would happen LOL
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Trade LCD-2 Rev 2 Non-Fazor Rosewood (Willing to trade for EL-8... 40 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 - Silver/Titanium - Like New 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HM901S New Flagship DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2