Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3794

post #56896 of 149569

Anyway, new interview w/ monster head. I thought it was beats at first... 

post #56897 of 149569
Do you think it will benefit you intellecutally?

Yes

Do you want to be enlightened intellectually?

Yes

Can you truly stand being away from your family?

It was fine for the 3 weeks.

This will be practice for college and real life, do you want to start early?

Yes

Friends are important, do you have any currently that would stop you from going?

My only actual REAL friend moved back with his parents. frown.gif My others are good friends, but not brotherly

Easy to do? How so?

Will you be comfortable in the surroudning city?

Yes, it's a small city

What are the oppurtunities?

More knowledge, new friends, a grip on life, and a better work ethic

Is it an escalator school or can you go through to a tertiary education with help from guidance or the school in the forms?

I do not know ATM
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 2/15/13 at 3:16pm
post #56898 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

~ more ecchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yeah i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Anyway, new interview w/ monster head. I thought it was beats at first... 

i was surprised at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Do you think it will benefit you intellecutally?

Yes

Do you want to be enlightened intellectually?

Yes

Can you truly stand being away from your family?

It was fine for the 3 weeks.

This will be practice for college and real life, do you want to start early?

Yes

Friends are important, do you have any currently that would stop you from going?

My only actual REAL friend moved back with his parents. frown.gif My others are good friends, but not brotherly

Easy to do? How so?

Will you be comfortable in the surroudning city?

Yes, it's a small city

What are the oppurtunities?

More knowledge, new friends, a grip on life, and a better work ethic

Is it an escalator school or can you go through to a tertiary education with help from guidance or the school in the forms?

I do not know ATM

Well it seems you are set?

 

Friends, family, and oppurtunity are really the three biggest things.

post #56899 of 149569
I have to look into it more, it came into my head today, and thought about it a while but need to think about it much more...
post #56900 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I think in dorms with others, at least if I wanted to be there free... the dorms are also tiny as well, but I need to research it more now I'm getting out of 8th grade at the end of the Semester... wink.gif
If you don't get your own dorm, that could make things awkward...
post #56901 of 149569
Yeah, I'll research some more...
post #56902 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Yeah, I'll research some more...

And good dorm mate

post #56903 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I finally finished cameltoe strike witches tonight!
Now to watch new SCHIIT!

 

was it good?

post #56904 of 149569

Ohayou~ (not really... but close enough)

 

I just finished Meiya's route in Muv-Luv Extra! (YAY!!)

 

and this just came through my news feed:

 

Quote:

Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

(CNN) -- Iceland is working on banning Internet pornography, calling explicit online images a threat to children.

 

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/15/tech/web/porn-ban-iceland/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_tech+%28RSS%3A+Technology%29

 

LOL!

post #56905 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Aww

Is Go a hard game?

Depends on who your'e playing with.

It's like asking 'is chess a hard game'; both are complex two player board games with very simple rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

I approve of that. I played it a few times on conventions, some of my friends play it more and it's always fun. Even if they are far ahead of me in terms of experience and stuff so I'm mostly getting my ass kicked.
Normal or Atari?

Normal or Atari? What do you mean? An atari is a situation where a group has only one liberty.
post #56906 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Normal or Atari? What do you mean? An atari is a situation where a group has only one liberty.

Atari Go - a quicker variant, where whoever captures first (whether a single stone or a group), wins. I have played it a few times, when I just wanted a quick game (or on a beginners' tournament I took part in - of course it was specified that it's an Atari Go tournament)...
post #56907 of 149569
.
post #56908 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Gacha Gacha if you want Ecchii

 

On the other hand

 


High school of the Dead season 2 is comming out this year

Waitwaitwaitwait. An anime? I know the manga is restarting. Need link to reputable news site. 

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~ (not really... but close enough)

 

I just finished Meiya's route in Muv-Luv Extra! (YAY!!)

 

and this just came through my news feed:

 

Quote:

Iceland wants to ban Internet porn

(CNN) -- Iceland is working on banning Internet pornography, calling explicit online images a threat to children.

 

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/15/tech/web/porn-ban-iceland/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_tech+%28RSS%3A+Technology%29

 

LOL!

They wouldn't be the first. South Korea has a ban on pornography as well. 

post #56909 of 149569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bloggs View Post

 

was it good?

Meh. At least they stopped making every other shot a panty shot near the end... It was only 1/3 shots...

And the story was... well... WTF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~ (not really... but close enough)

 

I just finished Meiya's route in Muv-Luv Extra! (YAY!!)

 

and this just came through my news feed:

 

 

LOL!

Wow, that's really sad. Proxies FTW!

post #56910 of 149569
2752_a1ed_960.png
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge