Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3792

post #56866 of 149535

Enjoying Nisekoi atm.

post #56867 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

Enjoying Nisekoi atm.

That manga got boring to me

post #56868 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That manga got boring to me

:D I still like it.

167 posts. too much.

post #56869 of 149535

Did number's new toys come in yet?

post #56870 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:D I still like it.

167 posts. too much.

Check if your unit shipped from HK yet  :)

 

So excited that mine may be here soon.

 

 

I'll now start watching ep 17 :) of Psycho Pass

post #56871 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Check if your unit shipped from HK yet  :)

 

So excited that mine may be here soon.

 

 

I'll now start watching ep 17 :) of Psycho Pass

how do i track it? ):

post #56872 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

how do i track it? ):

it's the item #

 

it should be CP_________ HK

 

Google 'Hong Kong speed Post Track"

 

and type that code in.

 

It's in the picture receipt you got.

 

 

If it left HK, it means it cleared Customs :) 

post #56873 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

it's the item #

it should be CP_________ HK

Google 'Hong Kong speed Post Track"

and type that code in.

It's in the picture receipt you got.


If it left HK, it means it cleared Customs smily_headphones1.gif 
Yay! Hope it gets here soon! Psycho pass 17 was great.
post #56874 of 149535

processed for departure D:

post #56875 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yay! Hope it gets here soon! Psycho pass 17 was great.

Watching it now, the first half of Jgray's statement is proving true. Predictable. Let's hope the second half on being geniusly predictably unpredictable holds true as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

processed for departure D:

That's good, its on its way

post #56876 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That manga got boring to me

 

It's alright compared to the previous manga I was reading (stopped halfway) Boku No Futatsu no Tsubasa, let alone me knowing it was going on about chicks with big di cks. 

post #56877 of 149535

Good episode.

 

But I guess I was expecting too much from the awesome's. It was just like Jgray said in a way if you go in with that linear thinking.

 

But if you keep on predicting what will happen as the episode goes on, like I was trying to to see if the  unpredictable happens, I guess it doesn't happen. Because seriously, some things can only go just so many ways

 

But none the less, the execution of that is mainly what matters in anime anyway

 

Good episode.

post #56878 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post

 

It's alright compared to the previous manga I was reading (stopped halfway) Boku No Futatsu no Tsubasa, let alone me knowing it was going on about chicks with big di cks. 

I knew it was about that..the desciption more or less said it

post #56879 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Watching it now, the first half of Jgray's statement is proving true. Predictable. Let's hope the second half on being geniusly predictably unpredictable holds true as well

That's good, its on its way

The ending is a bit more interesting.

But even the predictable part is amazing!

post #56880 of 149535
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

The ending is a bit more interesting.

But even the predictable part is amazing!

Yep

 

I found it more funny than interesting, how they added melodrama to a fact that we just found out....after a slow ED song lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge