Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3786

post #56776 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

@borisu
But i know little about re terminating cables, where to cut, solder and etc.

I want slightly thicker gauge wire i will buy. I have puny 3mm thick ones right now.
I want 7mm or something.

Should i just order new plugs and all that jazz?
Carbon fibre and rhodium jacks ftw.
post #56777 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post


Carbon fibre and rhodium jacks ftw.


Rhodium sounds like Rubidium which is highly reactive and slightly radioactive.

IIRC Rhodium is one of those Platinum metals right?

 

Back to the topic.... Why on earth would you do that???

post #56778 of 149489

Speaking of highly reactive elements, I just remembered this song by miku called "Francium" biggrin.gif

Fitting song for the title.

 

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm6460566

post #56779 of 149489

 

Don't you mean Nuclear Physics?

 

 

BENZENE RING!!!!

(Those who took chemistry probably gets this.)

post #56780 of 149489

@R;N 17

Looks like hell's gonna break loose next time biggrin.gif

 

Quadruple Post!!


Edited by akiroz - 2/15/13 at 7:54am
post #56781 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

You need 2x 3.5mm connectors , yes.
I can never understand why anyone wants huge cables.... quite frankly, I'm effin sick of dem cables.
Since I work with Canare (Japanese-made cables) and Sommer (German-made cables) all the time in ProAudio.
(By "work with", I mean setting them up and putting them away many many times for the past 3-4 years)
But whatever, do what you want.
I think i phrased it wrong. I dont want silly string.
I want a cable like the one on the L9(oyaide)

how is R N doing? Uber action?

Is it breaking minds? Did weird schiit happen?
post #56782 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I just did some SERIOUS sorting work with my electronic components...



but there's still SO MUCH MORE TO GO!! frown.gif




Oh and thanks tilpo, for some of this stuff.

Motherofgod.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

I'll just post them here.

LARGE PICS (Click to show)





Heh ^ fitting for my avatar






Ooh, those look very nice! smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

How'd I build a pre amp?
You buy parts and a perfboard. Solder the parts to the perfboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@Psycho-Pass 17
HOLY SCHIIT eek.gif
*Speechless*
Eeyup, 'tis a good episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Even Dumbledore? frown.gif

Oh cool, there's that WYSIWYG text editing now when using the iPad, that's neat.

Just spent $330 ordering new glasses, I didn't even know they made lenses that resist fog, they'll be useful for cooking!
Oh, nice!
I ordered some new frames for my new lenses because the frames didn't fit my face after 5 years. rolleyes.gif
They're supposed to be here today biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@R;N 17
Looks like hell's gonna break loose next time biggrin.gif

Quadruple Post!!
Maybe R;N will start to get good?
I thought there were some random changes in character alliance in the past episode though, those threw me off...
post #56783 of 149489

So.. I'm sitting in my living room and waiting for this package to show up. :x.

post #56784 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I think i phrased it wrong. I dont want silly string.
I want a cable like the one on the L9(oyaide)

how is R N doing? Uber action?

Is it breaking minds? Did weird schiit happen?
No steins;gate lvls yet, but it's showing signs of hope that it might not completely suck bawls.
post #56785 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

So.. I'm sitting in my living room and waiting for this package to show up. :x.
IME they usually don't deliver packages for at least a couple hours after they go out on a truck...
Then again, in my town FedEx sends all their crap to the next town over (1 hour drive away) and then drives the days deliveries to us from there...
@anyone thinking the mad dogs are easier to drive than the Audeze orthos:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/613576/mad-dog-by-mrspeakers-modified-fostex-t50rp-review/3345#post_9164996
post #56786 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

IME they usually don't deliver packages for at least a couple hours after they go out on a truck...
Then again, in my town FedEx sends all their crap to the next town over (1 hour drive away) and then drives the days deliveries to us from there...
@anyone thinking the mad dogs are easier to drive than the Audeze orthos:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/613576/mad-dog-by-mrspeakers-modified-fostex-t50rp-review/3345#post_9164996

Its been join struck for 5 hours yo.
post #56787 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

IME they usually don't deliver packages for at least a couple hours after they go out on a truck...
Then again, in my town FedEx sends all their crap to the next town over (1 hour drive away) and then drives the days deliveries to us from there...
@anyone thinking the mad dogs are easier to drive than the Audeze orthos:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/613576/mad-dog-by-mrspeakers-modified-fostex-t50rp-review/3345#post_9164996

Its been join struck for 5 hours yo.
post #56788 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I've been going through the entire toxic cables appreciation thread.. and these look friggin' gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

It's probably expensive as balls though lesigh.

 

Looks quite messy unless I can get a clearer view

Anyway, I've seen better braids

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Just spent $330 ordering new glasses, I didn't even know they made lenses that resist fog, they'll be useful for cooking!

 

WOW... I could get a Mad Dogs with that money...

 

I wonder if I should get glasses. I don't have anything wrong with my vision, but I can't see things that are too bright or flare issue

 

@Boris

Is there a tracking number? PM me please

 

So I skipped Medabots Damashii because the animation is just so bad even I am bothered and mind you, I don't set my bar as high as you guys.

And I continued my anime watching activity with Chuuka Ichiban! Man, for an anime made in 1997, it has some pretty good OST too. Watching it now makes me think how great anime was

post #56789 of 149489
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Its been join struck for 5 hours yo.
Lol, thats right, time zones...
Gambatte!
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

WOW... I could get a Mad Dogs with that money...

I wonder if I should get glasses. I don't have anything wrong with my vision, but I can't see things that are too bright or flare issue
Pretty sure seeing is more important than audio.
Uh... Get sunglasses then?
post #56790 of 149489
Seeing graph ask Borisu for tracking reminded me to check my tracking...

Date # Location Delivery Status
14-Feb-2013 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
14-Feb-2013 Hong Kong In transit.
15-Feb-2013 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
15-Feb-2013 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 15-Feb-2013

I'm guessing that means it passed customs okay?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge