Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3784

post #56746 of 149781
Song found randomly on youtube:
post #56747 of 149781

My PFE 112s were waiting for me when I came home for lunch. Damn but they're good. I don't think my other IEMs are gonna get much listening time for a week or so.

post #56748 of 149781
 
2/15/2013  -  Friday
3:40 am
Departed FedEx location
 
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
1:14 am
Arrived at FedEx location
 
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
 

 

 

HE-500's. Aren't. Even. In. My. Damn. City. Yet. ARGGGGGGGH.

post #56749 of 149781

LOL AS I POST THAT

 

 

6:50 am
At local FedEx facility
 
COLUMBUS, OH
post #56750 of 149781

I think I may pick up the PFE 232 as well.

post #56751 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Just curious, if you don't mind divulging, are you actually a little girl who is now 30?

 

Biologically yes.

 

Mentally... I'm not so sure lol.

post #56752 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

Biologically yes.

 

Mentally... I'm not so sure lol.

 

That's.............. 

probably the first female I've ever met that even knew of the word futa.

post #56753 of 149781
6:55 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
 
COLUMBUS, OH

 

........... If this comes while I'm at class... I'ma kill something.

post #56754 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


That's.............. 
probably the first female I've ever met that even knew of the word futa.

You lived a pretty sheltered otaku-life if that's the case. In any case, I think you need sleep.
post #56755 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


You lived a pretty sheltered otaku-life if that's the case. In any case, I think you need sleep.

 

Yo I have class in like 30 minutes. And yes I'm a sheltered otaku. The only other person I confide in IRL about anime/manga related buizness is a childhood friend, who prefers to read fanfic about random yaoi crap rather than look at futa.

post #56756 of 149781

I've been going through the entire toxic cables appreciation thread.. and these look friggin' gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

It's probably expensive as balls though lesigh.

post #56757 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Yo I have class in like 30 minutes. And yes I'm a sheltered otaku. The only other person I confide in IRL about anime/manga related buizness is a childhood friend, who prefers to read fanfic about random yaoi crap rather than look at futa.

 

Well, to be fair, most of the futa I've seen has been accidental exposure.

post #56758 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I've been going through the entire toxic cables appreciation thread.. and these look friggin' gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

It's probably expensive as balls though lesigh.

Toxics stuff starts at the low price of £85, if you feel that way inclined.

post #56759 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Toxics stuff starts at the low price of £85, if you feel that way inclined.

Yeah but I don't think the 24 wire one is going to be anywhere below 200. Giant thick cables appeal to me for some reason.
post #56760 of 149781
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

How hard is it to make a short 3.5mm interconn cable?

I can get you on hoarders with that

Not very....?

 

on what...? Oh never mind...
I used to suffer from compulsive hording, that's why I have so much stuff.

but now I'm throwing schiit away like there's no tomorrow.

I'm starting to build up my "Lab environment" here.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I've been going through the entire toxic cables appreciation thread.. and these look friggin' gorgeous.

I'm sorry but that looks frickin hideous to me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge