Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3766

post #56476 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

So much potential for making a Stax joke right there.

And always with the new Madoka avatars rolleyes.gif


Also Canadian Bacon = what everyone calls sliced ham (wiki says back bacon, but have no idea what that is)

I have a whole collection. Mostly saved when i was picking something for p-h
post #56477 of 149552

Can someone please check the P-H Facebook shizzlewizzle and let me know how much I owe borisu?

 

Panda and borisu keep telling me to check the page, but I have no access to my bookmarks since I'm still on travel, so I have no freakin' idea what the link is.

post #56478 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Canada.., i can only think of maple syrup. And bacon
NO!!! CANADA RUINED BACON!!!
Nice avatar! wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Hey Mechy, I won't need the dog pads, as it's not easy to replace them... frown.gif I'll try to find something to use them for...
Haha yeah, you need to add some foam tape, which I still have... >_>
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

DAMN!

Nice avatar~

@P-H
We've gone a long way to come this far....







Damn, that's nice!
You sure the aren't any restrictions on the sizes of boxes for shipping? Those boxes look awfully big...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Can someone please check the P-H Facebook shizzlewizzle and let me know how much I owe borisu?

Panda and borisu keep telling me to check the page, but I have no access to my bookmarks since I'm still on travel, so I have no freakin' idea what the link is.
Do you even have a Facebook?
post #56479 of 149552
@Borisu: I really like those boxes too! I still have the one you sent the somics in :3
post #56480 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
NO!!! CANADA RUINED BACON!!!

Do you even have a Facebook?

And America ruined pizza

 

Eww.

 

Also, Facebook is for lusers #hashtagswagyolo

*highs fives anyone who doesn't have one*

Although I've never used it, have no anecdotal evidence to prove that it is indeed for lusers, so feel free to poke holes in my logic. cool.gif 

post #56481 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

And America ruined pizza



Eww.

Also, Facebook is for lusers #hashtagswagyolo
*highs fives anyone who doesn't have one*
Although I've never used it, have no anecdotal evidence to prove that it is indeed for lusers, so feel free to poke holes in my logic. cool.gif
 
That's a bad example... Truly...
Pizza Hut meat lovers with stuffed crust though... Sugoi!
Facebook is cool for communicating with people. Some of my friends don't have cell phones but they have iPod touches with Facebook, so that is the only way I talk to them.
Also, it's good for doing deadlylover type activities involving girls... ph34r.gif
Oyasumi!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/13/13 at 11:54pm
post #56482 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
That's a bad example... Truly...
Pizza Hut meat lovers with stuffed crust though... Sugoi!
Facebook is cool for communicating with people. Some of my friends don't have cell phones but they have iPod touches with Facebook, so that is the only way I talk to them.
Also, it's good for doing deadlylover type activities involving girls... ph34r.gif
Oyasumi!

Oishii!

 

Those crazy Japs and their mayo on pizza...rolleyes.gif

 

Also why u ahead of me:

 

(let's pretend I don't know what alphabetical order means for a second)

 

On that note I've been talking too much. Oyasumi ~~ (for now, right up until 4am when the secret avant-garde/free jazz society comes back out again)

post #56483 of 149552

ARRRGGGG!!! NO MOAR CUSTOMS FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 P-H Shipped.

Carrying them to the PO was a PITA.

Ill PM you guys the receipt.

post #56484 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


That's a bad example... Truly...
Pizza Hut meat lovers with stuffed crust though... Sugoi!
Facebook is cool for communicating with people. Some of my friends don't have cell phones but they have iPod touches with Facebook, so that is the only way I talk to them.
Also, it's good for doing deadlylover type activities involving girls... ph34r.gif
Oyasumi!

Facebook is also pretty nice for study guides~ APUSH, English, you name it :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oishii!

 

Those crazy Japs and their mayo on pizza...rolleyes.gif

 

Also why u ahead of me:

 

(let's pretend I don't know what alphabetical order means for a second)

 

On that note I've been talking too much. Oyasumi ~~ (for now, right up until 4am when the secret avant-garde/free jazz society comes back out again)

How the heck do you manage to get that many posts in a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ARRRGGGG!!! NO MOAR CUSTOMS FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 P-H Shipped.

Carrying them to the PO was a PITA.

Ill PM you guys the receipt.

Woo! Go Boris!

post #56485 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


NO!!! CANADA RUINED BACON!!!
Nice avatar! wink.gif
Haha yeah, you need to add some foam tape, which I still have... >_>
Damn, that's nice!
You sure the aren't any restrictions on the sizes of boxes for shipping? Those boxes look awfully big...
Do you even have a Facebook?

No, Americans unjustly claimed we did it!!

"Canadian Bacon" only exists in the USA, go figure rolleyes.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Can someone please check the P-H Facebook shizzlewizzle and let me know how much I owe borisu?

 

Panda and borisu keep telling me to check the page, but I have no access to my bookmarks since I'm still on travel, so I have no freakin' idea what the link is.

Choose your poison.

AUSTRALIA (non western area):
Surface, 20-35 days, $22
Air, 6-8 days, $32
Speed, 2-6 days, $46

 

Unfortunately the P-H excel sheet that lists the remaining funds lists yours under "Pending" rather than any numerical sum. So I have no clue. You're always the first to pay so I am supposing you only need the shipping.

BUT, supposedly while Boris was testing a new mute function, he blew one of the DACs up. Bowei had the brilliant idea of saying that you were not in a rush to get it (you on business trip?) so take the DAC from your unit first while we order you a new DAC. So yours might not be ready yet.

post #56486 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

ARRRGGGG!!! NO MOAR CUSTOMS FORMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 P-H Shipped.

Carrying them to the PO was a PITA.

Ill PM you guys the receipt.

Thanks borisu! Sorry it was a pita :s

post #56487 of 149552

Wish there were pictures.
*Boris carrying giant peanut bag home
*Boris carrying 6 huge shipping boxes to post office

Yes, those shipping boxes are absolutely HUGE lol. Probably played a role on the cost, but you can be sure your P-H will arrive in damn fine shape.

 

P.S. おつかれ~

post #56488 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Wish there were pictures.
*Boris carrying giant peanut bag home
*Boris carrying 6 huge shipping boxes to post office

Yes, those shipping boxes are absolutely HUGE lol. Probably played a role on the cost, but you can be sure your P-H will arrive in damn fine shape.

 

P.S. おつかれ~

Nah, I only carried 4, my little brother took 2. biggrin.gif

Stacking 6 boxes would be WAYY taller than me.

 

The thing is that the box one size smaller would be too small...

post #56489 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Oishii!



Those crazy Japs and their mayo on pizza...rolleyes.gif

That's not normal mayo... if you know what I mean.
post #56490 of 149552
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

That's not normal mayo... if you know what I mean.

Unless I'm missing some sort of sick double entendre...I think it's Kewpie Mayo? Gotta love that MSG.

 

Real expensive though, especially since some of the toppings can be real exotic.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge