Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3764

post #56446 of 135362

@violin check the P-H sheet, I posted your remainder

 

@all P-H Clients who haven't paid

Please do so ASAP.

post #56447 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Satoshi Kon movies? Probably already watched those though..... 

Redline maybe. 

 

Good anime films are pretty rare so it seems like everyone has watched anything that is considered above average. 

 

I would totally get some FitEar customs if I could. F paying 1k+ for universals though. 

 

edit: Hope your friends are familiar with Fate/Stay Night if you're going to show them Unlimited Blade Works. 

2 (the guys) have watched Zero and Stay/Night. Nobody's played the VN so I'm counting on the element of surprise.

 

Maybe Paprika. I would line up Perfect Blue for the lols. Also some screechy girls are there so have to take them into consideration.

 

Oh the TG334 get way too close to LCD2s for comfort. In my eyes, they would be worth it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

you welcome :D why only 1 ep? ): it  only gets better and better. 
Unlimited Blade Works I forgot...

No time for something too long unless they stay over. 

 

I think one more amazing-awesome sauce blockbuster, and I'm golden. Can always count on you guys biggrin.gif

post #56448 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

@violin check the P-H sheet, I posted your remainder

 

@all P-H Clients who haven't paid

Please do so ASAP.

The DAC seller still isn't back... mad.gif

post #56449 of 135362

@TwinQY:

I quite liked Bungaku Shoujo but it may not be mainstream enough. Not sure how many here would actually like it.

Also Higashi no Eden movies, but I guess you need to have first watched the series before, since it is a sequel? up to you.

And like 0o0o0o said, Redline maybe. There is ONE nudity scene though, not sure if those girls would freak out.

Most other movies I liked, or liked so-so, are rated total crap by the general viewer so I guess I'll not mention them.

You might as well fill the rest of the time with Tentai Senshi Sunred. Seriously, that stuff is genius. Can't believe no one here cares to even try it.


Edited by kalbee - 2/13/13 at 8:44pm
post #56450 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

2 (the guys) have watched Zero and Stay/Night. Nobody's played the VN so I'm counting on the element of surprise.

 

Maybe Paprika. I would line up Perfect Blue for the lols. Also some screechy girls are there so have to take them into consideration.

 

Oh the TG334 get way too close to LCD2s for comfort. In my eyes, they would be worth it for sure.

No time for something too long unless they stay over. 

 

I think one more amazing-awesome sauce blockbuster, and I'm golden. Can always count on you guys biggrin.gif

:3
oh, twinqy... I'm under the impression that you're from the UK/east coast...

post #56451 of 135362
Watched another Oreimo!
post #56452 of 135362

My tummy hurts and I have a mild headache, but apart from that, all is well. tongue.gif

 

I don't have the time to dig through all the links to the spreadsheets and paypal addresses for P-H, someone is going to have to PM me.

post #56453 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

@TwinQY:

I quite liked Bungaku Shoujo but it may not be mainstream enough. Not sure how many here would actually like it.

Also Higashi no Eden movies, but I guess you need to have first watched the series before, since it is a sequel? up to you.

And like 0o0o0o said, Redline maybe. There is ONE nudity scene though, not sure if those girls would freak out.

Most other movies I liked, or liked so-so, are rated total crap by the general viewer so I guess I'll not mention them.

You might as well fill the rest of the time with Tentai Senshi Sunred. Seriously, that stuff is genius. Can't believe no one here cares to even try it.

Bungaku shoujo was OK. I felt some of the story threads were underdeveloped and it was bit too melodramatic. But then again, anime. lols. COMMIT SUICIDE WITH MEEEEEEE. Dayum reminds of the saying "don't put your dick in crazy". 

 

More recommendations:

Brave Story is a decent adventure film. Mostly a children's film with some darker undertones though. I would recommend Wings of Honneamise just because it's a really ambitious film, but I can't remember anything from watching it a few years ago. Other then the delicious animation. 


Edited by 0o0o0o - 2/13/13 at 9:01pm
post #56454 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:3
oh, twinqy... I'm under the impression that you're from the UK/east coast...

Wat? 

LOL, no, look at sig.

Do I sound British or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

@TwinQY:

I quite liked Bungaku Shoujo but it may not be mainstream enough. Not sure how many here would actually like it.

Also Higashi no Eden movies, but I guess you need to have first watched the series before, since it is a sequel? up to you.

And like 0o0o0o said, Redline maybe. There is ONE nudity scene though, not sure if those girls would freak out.

Most other movies I liked, or liked so-so, are rated total crap by the general viewer so I guess I'll not mention them.

You might as well fill the rest of the time with Tentai Senshi Sunred. Seriously, that stuff is genius. Can't believe no one here cares to even try it.

East of Eden - Marathoned it last year. Don't know if they'd be up for rewatching. 

Redline - Watched, though I think they may have forgotten about it

Book Girl - Added, thanks! 

Sunred - We usually watch half of a Kdrama in the morning (if they stay over or fall asleep), but it'd probably serve the same purposes - we need some laughs in the morning.

 

So current roster (think I'm full)

8PM-12AM = if they don't stay

Cencoroll - 27 min

Unlimited Blade Works - 105 min

Mardock 2 - 61 min

Paprika - 90 minutes

Total - 4 hours 43 minutes - should work

8PM-4AM + morning

 

Cencoroll - 27 min

Unlimited Blade Works - 105 min

Mardock 2 - 61 min

Paprika - 90 min

Perfect Blue - 85 min

Book Girl - 103 min

+Astro Fighter and Kdrama

 

Well, off to find all these. I've watched most of these apart from kalbee's, so they're still on my HD, I think.

post #56455 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Bungaku shoujo was OK. I felt some of the story threads were underdeveloped and it was bit too melodramatic. But then again, anime. lols. COMMIT SUICIDE WITH MEEEEEEE. Dayum reminds of the saying "don't put your dick in crazy". 

 

More recommendations:

Brave Story is a decent adventure film. Mostly a children's film with some darker undertones though. I would recommend Wings of Honneamise just because it's a really ambitious film, but I can't remember anything from watching it a few years ago. Other then the delicious animation. 

Honneamise - all-time favourite movie for me no question. I've made them watch it way too many times. Maybe 6th time's the charm? very_evil_smiley.gif

Brave Story - MAL synopsis looks really promising. I think I'll add it to the morning roster. Otherwise all filled up!

 

Queued up a whole night's of animu = the power of head-fi. 

post #56456 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@Panthers: Haha, alright.

Is it me, or has Head-fi been messing up with new pages on the thread as of late?

 

 

 

 

What was wrong with this? confused.gif


Edited by Joe Bloggs - 2/13/13 at 9:11pm
post #56457 of 135362
I just watched episode 6 of tamako market, looks like they're actually gonna do something with the bloody story next episode (according to the preview)! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Someone from the island that swagbird comes from will be arriving automagically!
post #56458 of 135362

oh ... so the twinqy lives in colorado... least obese state. 

post #56459 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh ... so the twinqy lives in colorado... least obese state. 

LOL wat? 

 

Vancouver, Vancouver (the one in Canada)

Where'd you get Colorado from?

post #56460 of 135362
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

LOL wat? 

 

Vancouver, Vancouver (the one in Canada)

Where'd you get Colorado from?

there's a vancouver in colorado lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge