Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3762

post #56416 of 132446
"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and "Cencoroll" is the only movies I remember on the top of my head.
post #56417 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

The superintendent of schools decided to chop one day off of winter break (next week, Monday and Tuesday, Feb 18 + 19) because he's afraid that we won't make a certain amount of school days before June 30. The projected school end date right now is June 25. Apparently that one day had to be taken off of our already shortened winter break. Way to go...

I'm not so jelly now about you not having school. Oh wait, we don't even have a freaking winter break!!!!!

post #56418 of 132446
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'm not so jelly now about you not having school. Oh wait, we don't even have a freaking winter break!!!!!

I'm just tired as <insert f-word here> right now. I want more rest. Normally I wouldn't complain because on those days I have nothing to do (well, now I do now that I've jailbroken my iPod).

post #56419 of 132446
Wait, is Mplayer2 better? I don't mind setting it up...
post #56420 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Yeppers.

 

Anyone know a good entry-level anime movie (excluding the Ghiblis)? Having friends over for movie night Friday and it's my turn to pick.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and "Cencoroll" is the only movies I remember on the top of my head.

Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film. 

 

Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai. 

post #56421 of 132446
"Summer Wars"
Mardock Scramble first compression
Code Geass Movie
Gundam 00 movie


Highly reviewed not entry level:
"5cm per second"
"Trust and betrayal, first ova
post #56422 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film. 

Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai. 
You know me too dam well

I was going to recommend girl who leot through time but jgray got it


Grave of the fireflies may be too deep
post #56423 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

"Summer Wars"
Mardock Scramble first compression
Code Geass Movie
Gundam 00 movie


Highly reviewed not entry level:
"5cm per second"
"Trust and betrayal, first ova
Bowei join the Tyll avatars!!!
post #56424 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

I'm just tired as <insert f-word here> right now. I want more rest. Normally I wouldn't complain because on those days I have nothing to do (well, now I do now that I've jailbroken my iPod).

I am too, I still had to go to school today though!!!

Deal with it...

post #56425 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

"Summer Wars"
Mardock Scramble first compression
Code Geass Movie
Gundam 00 movie


Highly reviewed not entry level:
"5cm per second"
"Trust and betrayal, first ova

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAQINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

post #56426 of 132446

Tsuioku Hen you can find on youtube w/ AMAZING OMFG QUALITY.
AMAZING. MASTERPIECE. OMG. 

post #56427 of 132446
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I am too, I still had to go to school today though!!!

Deal with it...

I've dealt with everything for almost a full 14 years. I want just one day off.

post #56428 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Final Audio Heaven VI or FitEar F111? Those are "cheap". very_evil_smiley.gif

Meh. I heard taht the 111s were good, but nothing special. It doesn't ooze out the same amount of ecstasy as the 334s. And as with Final audio, i've always heard that they have even worse value than fitear products.
post #56429 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Wait, is Mplayer2 better? I don't mind setting it up...

Both are pretty much on par. Mplayer's just easier to set up.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film. 

 

Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and "Cencoroll" is the only movies I remember on the top of my head.

Should have mentioned we've all watched Summer Wars, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Eve, etc. I'll try and open with Cencoroll and see how they react (I had it on the hard drive and played a minute through a while back, but someone came in with the Dark Knight). I have to fill 4 hours with something good or I pay for the snacks...ugh

 

Maybe not entry-level, but certainly something exciting. Can be as obscure/noir as you like.

post #56430 of 132446
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and "Cencoroll" is the only movies I remember on the top of my head.
Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film. 

Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai. 

Oh yeah that too.
Anybody here that's good at drawing chibi-style? I might need your help. have a favour to ask.
Edited by jgray91 - 2/13/13 at 8:05pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge