- 9,348 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3762post #56416 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:53pm"The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and "Cencoroll" is the only movies I remember on the top of my head.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #56417 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by HybridCore
The superintendent of schools decided to chop one day off of winter break (next week, Monday and Tuesday, Feb 18 + 19) because he's afraid that we won't make a certain amount of school days before June 30. The projected school end date right now is June 25. Apparently that one day had to be taken off of our already shortened winter break. Way to go...
I'm not so jelly now about you not having school. Oh wait, we don't even have a freaking winter break!!!!!post #56418 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
I'm just tired as <insert f-word here> right now. I want more rest. Normally I wouldn't complain because on those days I have nothing to do (well, now I do now that I've jailbroken my iPod).post #56419 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:56pmpost #56420 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:57pm
Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film.
Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai.post #56421 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:57pmpost #56422 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:58pmQuote:You know me too dam well
I was going to recommend girl who leot through time but jgray got it
Grave of the fireflies may be too deeppost #56423 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:59pmpost #56424 of 1109932/13/13 at 7:59pmQuote:
I am too, I still had to go to school today though!!!
Deal with it...post #56425 of 1109932/13/13 at 8:00pmQuote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAQINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODpost #56426 of 1109932/13/13 at 8:01pmpost #56427 of 1109932/13/13 at 8:01pmThread StarterQuote:
I've dealt with everything for almost a full 14 years. I want just one day off.post #56428 of 1109932/13/13 at 8:02pm
Meh. I heard taht the 111s were good, but nothing special. It doesn't ooze out the same amount of ecstasy as the 334s. And as with Final audio, i've always heard that they have even worse value than fitear products.post #56430 of 1109932/13/13 at 8:03pmQuote:
Oh yeah that too.
Anybody here that's good at drawing chibi-style? I might need your help. have a favour to ask.
Edited by jgray91 - 2/13/13 at 8:05pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 23 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HM-700 impressions 34 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Shield Design Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 + Apuresound cable and XLR to TRS adaptor still under... 2 minutes ago
- › PS4 with 3.5mm x2 Type Headset... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob