- 10,082 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3761
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The superintendent of schools decided to chop one day off of winter break (next week, Monday and Tuesday, Feb 18 + 19) because he's afraid that we won't make a certain amount of school days before June 30. The projected school end date right now is June 25. Apparently that one day had to be taken off of our already shortened winter break. Way to go...
I'm not so jelly now about you not having school. Oh wait, we don't even have a freaking winter break!!!!!
I'm just tired as <insert f-word here> right now. I want more rest. Normally I wouldn't complain because on those days I have nothing to do (well, now I do now that I've jailbroken my iPod).
Summer Wars too. Also, the Time of Eve compilation film.
Inb4 Bowei recommends something from Makoto Shinkai.
Mardock Scramble first compression
Code Geass Movie
Gundam 00 movie
Highly reviewed not entry level:
"5cm per second"
"Trust and betrayal, first ova
I was going to recommend girl who leot through time but jgray got it
Grave of the fireflies may be too deep
I am too, I still had to go to school today though!!!
Deal with it...
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAQINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
I've dealt with everything for almost a full 14 years. I want just one day off.
Meh. I heard taht the 111s were good, but nothing special. It doesn't ooze out the same amount of ecstasy as the 334s. And as with Final audio, i've always heard that they have even worse value than fitear products.
Oh yeah that too.
Anybody here that's good at drawing chibi-style? I might need your help. have a favour to ask.
Edited by jgray91 - 2/13/13 at 8:05pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ALO Audio Panam & Gateway & Pangea USB/Power cables & mini to mini... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Audio Pan Am & Gateway & Pangea USB/Power cables & mini to mini... 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Major popping issues 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 [Australia - New Zealand Tour] - Review and... 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2