night panda. get better soon~
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3747post #56191 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #56192 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:36pmpost #56193 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:37pmpost #56194 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:38pmpost #56195 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:40pmQuote:
what language?post #56196 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:41pm
In Microsoft Excel 2003...
Edit: Anyone want my Dog pads off my MDs for cheap?
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/12/13 at 7:44pmpost #56197 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:42pmpost #56198 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:42pm
lol I have no idea what that is..
is it a language for programming in excel?
(I've never used Excel btw.)post #56199 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:46pm
Eff... I meant Dog pads... I'm not going to be using them. Turns out my ears were touching the sides of the mad dogs, making them really uncomfortable. So I don't think I'm going to be going from the Alpha Pads any time soon.Quote:
No... It's a Microsoft programming language. The problem is that it's really weak. There just happens to be an editor built into Excel that lets you make macros and stuff in Excel, which is exactly what I did over the summer...post #56200 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
On mobile right now.
But essentially its on the folly of views of the east(china) in the us.
My first comment that got me good karma was a short two sentences on how chinese history re itterates u s history
The majority of your posting is sound, but I'm a little uncomfortable with how you tried to explain imperialism in China and the US. I think their intentions are much more complicated than that. I don't have an argument for this; it's just a feeling that I have. Can you explain trust-busting? I couldn't make head nor tail of your explanation on how it worked in the US.
Edited by mbamg - 2/12/13 at 7:51pmpost #56201 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:50pmQuote:How much for the Dog pads? I was going to ask Mr. Speakers if I could add those with the alpha pads to see which I like better.Originally Posted by mechgamer123
Eff... I meant Dog pads... I'm not going to be using them. Turns out my ears were touching the sides of the mad dogs, making them really uncomfortable. So I don't think I'm going to be going from the Alpha Pads any time soon.
No... It's a Microsoft programming language. The problem is that it's really weak. There just happens to be an editor built into Excel that lets you make macros and stuff in Excel, which is exactly what I did over the summer...post #56202 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:51pmQuote:
Dunno, I was thinking somewhere around $15 plus shipping?
I prefer the bass of the Dog Pads, but the comfort for me of the Alpha pads is much better.post #56203 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:53pmpost #56204 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:54pmpost #56205 of 1074962/12/13 at 7:55pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Where do I buy the "REAL" Altoids amp? 19 seconds ago
- › FS: JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors (Brand New -Sealed) 2 minutes ago
- › IEM suggestions (long post) 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 3/12/2014: Monster... 3 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 7 minutes ago
- › Oyaide OCB-1 EXs Power Distributor with 4 US plugs 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 8 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › Schiit Mjolnir by tamleo
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude