52 posts. i give up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I've used most of the old-school brands (Grado, AKG, Sony, Sennheiser, Koss, David Clark, ...) and have tried several of the Jonny-come-latelys, and the HD700s are simply the best for comfort and...
Headphone: LCD-2 rev2 Comparition amp: Schitt Asgard v1 I can't tell how much i love my new Schiit amp - the Mjolnir. However, i remember the mids on my LCD-2 had been more thick and blooming...
I bought this in 2012-06, when my Brainwavz M2 broke. It was given a Sonic Diamond by ClieOS for the pre-order price and 4.2 / 5 for the sound quality, so I expected quite a bit. Unfortunately,...
This review is based on the brief time I had the X5 as part of the UK tour. I am not going in the facts, like spec, what's in the box etc, we all know that by now. This is all my...
In this review, I will be introducing what I believe to be Noontec Zoro's brother, the Zoro HD. The Zoro was a very successful headphone that get positive reviews on several big audio forum/website...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3743post #56131 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:01pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #56132 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:05pmThread Starter
No I didn't. It's a great game. I have only 70+ floors though and the Joann Burns (the NPC got switched though) glitch on the Sushi Bar works but is tedious for earning a lot of money after you get to the point where floors cost over a few 100,000 coins.Quote:
Not exactly. I'm using iBlank so all those blank areas you see are partially filled with blank icons. They do turn darker when you click on them and have a shadow (easily fixed through a Winterboard add-on or an independent one, there are multiple ones) but it fits perfectly into my pixel theme so I like it.Quote:
Yes, there's one called GridLock but it doesn't support iOS 6 as of now.post #56133 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:10pmQuote:
One of the best I've ever heard. It's a favorite of mine, not just out of the IEMs I own, but headphones too.
Anyways, I need to get going. Thanks everyone for letting me come over and play in your thread today.
Edited by MuppetFace - 2/12/13 at 4:15pmpost #56134 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:17pmQuote:
It's everyone's thread!post #56135 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by HybridCore
No I didn't. It's a great game. I have only 70+ floors though and the Joann Burns (the NPC got switched though) glitch on the Sushi Bar works but is tedious for earning a lot of money after you get to the point where floors cost over a few 100,000 coins.
Not exactly. I'm using iBlank so all those blank areas you see are partially filled with blank icons. They do turn darker when you click on them and have a shadow (easily fixed through a Winterboard add-on or an independent one, there are multiple ones) but it fits perfectly into my pixel theme so I like it.
Yes, there's one called GridLock but it doesn't support iOS 6 as of now.
I have about 70 as well. It got tedious though.Quote:
You can come back you know?
Dam, really that good?post #56136 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:29pmpost #56137 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:31pmQuote:
I didn't notice it was you b/c of the picture changepost #56138 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:33pmpost #56139 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:36pmpost #56140 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:41pmpost #56141 of 1074182/12/13 at 4:59pmQuote:
Heh, I'd love to audition them. Hopefully ALO audio will have them in stock soon. And then hopefully I can get a LOT of cash for my graduation.
See ya later!!!
I have to head off to class for a while, see everyone later! (Unless I get bored, which I most likely will, in which case I'll be periodically replying).post #56142 of 1074182/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #56143 of 1074182/12/13 at 5:07pmpost #56144 of 1074182/12/13 at 5:08pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 premium or Soundmagic HD200, can't decide. 34 seconds ago
- › Alo Audio Pan Am with extra tubes and The Passport in Excellent... 43 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › What do you recommend? 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 2 minutes ago
- › Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC/Preamp/Amplifier Review & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan High-End Series Owners' Club (Enter with the Google Docs... 3 minutes ago
- › The Big 3 (for Mac users) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › Schiit Mjolnir by tamleo
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset (Black) by subwoofer
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude