oh, who's HimitsuUK on last.fm?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Prologue: Lets start with a story of a young man on a desperate mission to rediscover the beauty of music. Long long ago there was a man a man named Dan he had a plan to try a DAC but many...
You can read my detailed look @ these here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/50947-audio-technica-ws-55i-black-the-best-bang-for-buck-portable-headphones/
Admittedly, I took far too long to post this review. I wanted to try a different approach that involved becoming accustomed to the signature followed by a period without them, and then a...
FiiO has been quite successful with their X series of high resolution digital audio player. So much so that perhaps even they themselves didn’t anticipate that the company will have to shift its...
I bought these at less than half retail on a whim from Audio Advisor, looking to replace my aging Sennheiser HD 580's. Look at the picture...these are VERY NICELY made headphones! All aluminum...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3710
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, I'm just using it to count the number of tracks I've been listening to. And also a record of what I listened to. Nothing more, nothing less
Also since HorribleSubs is torturously slow with their release, I'm changing to UTW's. I don't know why I didn't go with them back then, since I know that UTW is kind of okay too.
Pandas don't get sick. Wat is this sorcery. Did someone poison your bamboo cakes or something?
It's more fun than it sounds. The screen is immaculate, details are aplenty. Not to mentio it's a touch-screen, so even better when I get lazy. I'll post some pics later, but I'm quite pleased with the system. And besides I usually convert to 480p to put on DVD anyways, so the res I'm used to.
You can do 720p, but it involves heavy framdrops and audio stuttering. Fun.
"clear but has no bass" - I like it already.
Yeah, no one says good things on the 90s. It's been nigh impossible to find someone who has all 4 though.
Someone must have I was delirious this morning.
Probably because buying 4 is bat schiit crazy.
The Tzar 350 and 4ai is probably up your alley then. The 4ai have much better bass than the 350. 350's is ludicrous.
And its true :)
I was so delirious this morning.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 14 seconds ago
- › [FS][CONUS] Fischer FA-003 TI, Mad Dogs 3.2, Alpha Dogs (latest... 16 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 30 seconds ago
- › HM-901 38 seconds ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 53 seconds ago
- › looking for comfortable , closed back headphones for 300-500$ 2 minutes ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › Dynamic range compression of classical music. 5 minutes ago
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Kamakahah
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by ClieOS
- › HiFiMAN HE-300 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by JoeDoe
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by audiobean
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by donnot
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)