oh, who's HimitsuUK on last.fm?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3710
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, I'm just using it to count the number of tracks I've been listening to. And also a record of what I listened to. Nothing more, nothing less
Also since HorribleSubs is torturously slow with their release, I'm changing to UTW's. I don't know why I didn't go with them back then, since I know that UTW is kind of okay too.
Pandas don't get sick. Wat is this sorcery. Did someone poison your bamboo cakes or something?
It's more fun than it sounds. The screen is immaculate, details are aplenty. Not to mentio it's a touch-screen, so even better when I get lazy. I'll post some pics later, but I'm quite pleased with the system. And besides I usually convert to 480p to put on DVD anyways, so the res I'm used to.
You can do 720p, but it involves heavy framdrops and audio stuttering. Fun.
"clear but has no bass" - I like it already.
Yeah, no one says good things on the 90s. It's been nigh impossible to find someone who has all 4 though.
Someone must have I was delirious this morning.
Probably because buying 4 is bat schiit crazy.
The Tzar 350 and 4ai is probably up your alley then. The 4ai have much better bass than the 350. 350's is ludicrous.
And its true :)
I was so delirious this morning.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 11 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 19 seconds ago
- › Diy USb Cable With pure silver sound crackle, noise plz help 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › To replace an HE-500... HE-500, HE-400i, or LCD-2? 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)