oh, who's HimitsuUK on last.fm?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3710
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, I'm just using it to count the number of tracks I've been listening to. And also a record of what I listened to. Nothing more, nothing less
Also since HorribleSubs is torturously slow with their release, I'm changing to UTW's. I don't know why I didn't go with them back then, since I know that UTW is kind of okay too.
Pandas don't get sick. Wat is this sorcery. Did someone poison your bamboo cakes or something?
It's more fun than it sounds. The screen is immaculate, details are aplenty. Not to mentio it's a touch-screen, so even better when I get lazy. I'll post some pics later, but I'm quite pleased with the system. And besides I usually convert to 480p to put on DVD anyways, so the res I'm used to.
You can do 720p, but it involves heavy framdrops and audio stuttering. Fun.
"clear but has no bass" - I like it already.
Yeah, no one says good things on the 90s. It's been nigh impossible to find someone who has all 4 though.
Someone must have I was delirious this morning.
Probably because buying 4 is bat schiit crazy.
The Tzar 350 and 4ai is probably up your alley then. The 4ai have much better bass than the 350. 350's is ludicrous.
And its true :)
I was so delirious this morning.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 13 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 28 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 52 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › Passive Speaker/Amp Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)