- 10,032 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3710
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Also since HorribleSubs is torturously slow with their release, I'm changing to UTW's. I don't know why I didn't go with them back then, since I know that UTW is kind of okay too.
Pandas don't get sick. Wat is this sorcery. Did someone poison your bamboo cakes or something?
It's more fun than it sounds. The screen is immaculate, details are aplenty. Not to mentio it's a touch-screen, so even better when I get lazy. I'll post some pics later, but I'm quite pleased with the system. And besides I usually convert to 480p to put on DVD anyways, so the res I'm used to.
You can do 720p, but it involves heavy framdrops and audio stuttering. Fun.
"clear but has no bass" - I like it already.
Yeah, no one says good things on the 90s. It's been nigh impossible to find someone who has all 4 though.
Someone must have I was delirious this morning.
Probably because buying 4 is bat schiit crazy.
The Tzar 350 and 4ai is probably up your alley then. The 4ai have much better bass than the 350. 350's is ludicrous.
And its true :)
I was so delirious this morning.
FiiO E12 review being finalized.
Almost 1.8K words....geez.
but then again, Rikkun's was much larger
It seems I lost 3 youtube subscribers for trolling :(
My latest video was such a troll. It was on a vacum broom. The tittle makes it seem like it is a headphone lol.
I'm watching the second season of Chihayafuru as well. Great show.
Rewatching Hanasaku Iroha and recognized Kirito from SAO's voice actor playing a bit part lol. Guess VAs have to start somewhere. From memory one of the female lead's in a show this season got her start in hentai... Tamako Market I think? hrmrmrmrmrm.
You're wearing a suit. WHY?!
I haven't watched any of your videos so I don't know what's happening.
Well, I just sent my friend MadEnvyLust's guide and he can choose for himself, which was a bad idea since either he doesn't know anything (he doesn't) or he'll choose a headphone that will put his rig over $3000 (the amount he can use). I'll probably make him go with the AD700 or AD700x. He listens to music too. He just has Spotify open and listen to random music, so he has a rather eclectic music preference. He said he doesn't like bass heavy headphones, so maybe the AD700x? I thought the general consensus for the new ATH-AD###x headphones is that they usually add more bass (with some improvements in other areas) and have 3D wings. That's what happened with the closed variants at least.
Edited by HybridCore - 2/11/13 at 8:06am
Hey guys, I'm back from my workbench!
Looks like I went a bit Foxconn today.....
I just came back from CNY dinner not long ago too...
My friend just told me he fell into depression after finishing CLANNAD and Tomoyo after.
He asked me to recommend something to cheer him up.
I recommended Saya no Uta *Giggle*
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Revelation Audio Labs Prophecy CryoSilver Dual Conduit USB cable, 1m 21 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668B are they really that good or just a cheap copycat??? 3 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2