oh, who's HimitsuUK on last.fm?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3710
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know, I'm just using it to count the number of tracks I've been listening to. And also a record of what I listened to. Nothing more, nothing less
Also since HorribleSubs is torturously slow with their release, I'm changing to UTW's. I don't know why I didn't go with them back then, since I know that UTW is kind of okay too.
Pandas don't get sick. Wat is this sorcery. Did someone poison your bamboo cakes or something?
It's more fun than it sounds. The screen is immaculate, details are aplenty. Not to mentio it's a touch-screen, so even better when I get lazy. I'll post some pics later, but I'm quite pleased with the system. And besides I usually convert to 480p to put on DVD anyways, so the res I'm used to.
You can do 720p, but it involves heavy framdrops and audio stuttering. Fun.
"clear but has no bass" - I like it already.
Yeah, no one says good things on the 90s. It's been nigh impossible to find someone who has all 4 though.
Someone must have I was delirious this morning.
Probably because buying 4 is bat schiit crazy.
The Tzar 350 and 4ai is probably up your alley then. The 4ai have much better bass than the 350. 350's is ludicrous.
And its true :)
I was so delirious this morning.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 1 minute ago
- › How can a planar headphone produce bass frequencies so effortless? 1 minute ago
- › Help with choosing headphones 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 2 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Sieveking Sound Omega headphone stands 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 4 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)