Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3691

post #55351 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

This thread has a major issue with people overusing ellipses...
You see if you talk like this a lot...
It makes you seem like a *********...

Chrome/premium account/zero interface? Well in any case, I disable Adblock, Nico works. I enable Adblock, it doesn't. 
Deal with it......
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I'm jelly -_-
We never get money on New year....
Watched some Yuru Yuri with a friend tonight... Oh god, that anime is giving me cancer...
Haha. Americans. Y u no be cultural. Oh wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I know someone posted this before, but I just found it again:



Sometimes I wonder if guns and explosives should really be given to otakus
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

To be honest though, I don't find the overuse of ellipses to be as offensive as other things, such as the incorrect use of apostrophes or the incorrect form of "your, you're, their, they're, there" and so on.
*

Your wrong. Their going to right you're wrong

But lol. I saw that pic on reddit. The first three pics are real but then he istalking about a different subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Almost 12:00. Time to go to sleep. _-_

Been reading Kevin Mitnick's "autobiography" (read it almost at once, except for dinner - at 1:00 - and watching Skyfall). It's really good, I recommend it even if you're not interested in computer security/hacking at all. It's just a great thriller...
I wantto watch it when it gets on blu ray smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post

Senyuu makes me laugh so hard. I think its the best 3 anime minutes of my week. Sure the episodes go by in the blink of an eye, but they are filler-free gold.
Warning: Spoiler! Pictures from Episode 5 (Click to show)








Hmm, never heard of that show. Tamako market is my comedy for the season
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaark View Post

I was wondering if someone could help me name an anime I remember watching. It had several arcs telling different stories. I can vaguely remember two of the arcs. In the first arc, we see a guy who meets a waitress (or something along those lines). They have sex and afterwards decide to commit suicide together by overdosing on pills. The guy survives IIRC. That's all I remember. In the other arc, it's about a guy who's from a fairly wealthy family. Basically, he was never truly happy, always feeling isolated. There was focus on this photo of him and his family. I think at the very beginning they show him doing drugs with friends. He later marries someone and makes his living by writing novels (I think). I remember this bit where his wife is being sexually abused in their house.


Really all I remember. Hope someone can work with that.
That doesnt sound like an anime? Manga or H?
Sex and abuse and suicide usually dont make it to become a seasonal anime series but an OVA or ONA
There are many manga and h i have seen withthat though.

I think i know a manga that may be similar. Im in bed. Ill go find it in an hour
Edited by bowei006 - 2/10/13 at 7:45am
post #55352 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I know someone posted this before, but I just found it again:


Is that a mahou shoujo thing?!??!!
post #55353 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaark View Post

I was wondering if someone could help me name an anime I remember watching. It had several arcs telling different stories. I can vaguely remember two of the arcs. In the first arc, we see a guy who meets a waitress (or something along those lines). They have sex and afterwards decide to commit suicide together by overdosing on pills. The guy survives IIRC. That's all I remember. In the other arc, it's about a guy who's from a fairly wealthy family. Basically, he was never truly happy, always feeling isolated. There was focus on this photo of him and his family. I think at the very beginning they show him doing drugs with friends. He later marries someone and makes his living by writing novels (I think). I remember this bit where his wife is being sexually abused in their house.

 

Really all I remember. Hope someone can work with that.

 

Yeah, like Bowei says, drugs, suicide, and sex definitely aren't common in anime due to ratings laws etc. And compilation style shows are a bit rarer. Information like the year you watched it in, whether you watched it with subtitles or with an English dub would be helpful.

 

in the meantime I can only think of this that very slightly overlaps with your description. http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7056

 

You might want to make an account on ANDB and look through all the shows with the suicide and drugs tags. 

post #55354 of 140854

I found the manga

 

Wata****achi no Shiawase na Jikan

 

 

http://myanimelist.net/manga/11734/Wata****achi_no_Shiawase_na_Jikan

 

And another similar one is:

 

Depp Love

http://myanimelist.net/manga/1250/Deep_Love_-_Ayu_no_Monogatari

 

It may be this one.

 

Deep love doesn't feature a waitress and I don't think the top one does too but the mind may get messed up in remembering stuff over a while

 

I have read Deep Love.

 

I felt like schiit after.

 

You know those series that you have seen or watch. And it forever remains with you as one of those series you alwasy remember but may not re read. Deep Love is one of them. And holy schiit. I felt like deep schiit after I finished it.

post #55355 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

This, exactly what happened when I tried watching it... two times!

What baffles me even more is the amount of fandom for this series. simply ridiculous.

Exactly this. I can't understand it. It boggles the mind.
post #55356 of 140854

I just realized. I have a mechanical keyboard all along -_-

 

My old Logitech keyboard had White Alps switches. 

 

It was made in the late 90's.

post #55357 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I found the manga

 

Wata****achi no Shiawase na Jikan

 

 

http://myanimelist.net/manga/11734/Wata****achi_no_Shiawase_na_Jikan

 

And another similar one is:

 

Depp Love

http://myanimelist.net/manga/1250/Deep_Love_-_Ayu_no_Monogatari

 

It may be this one.

 

Deep love doesn't feature a waitress and I don't think the top one does too but the mind may get messed up in remembering stuff over a while

 

I have read Deep Love.

 

I felt like schiit after.

 

You know those series that you have seen or watch. And it forever remains with you as one of those series you alwasy remember but may not re read. Deep Love is one of them. And holy schiit. I felt like deep schiit after I finished it.

i thought those would be h lol

post #55358 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

i thought those would be h lol

They aren't H. But they have ludicrous amounts of sex, drugs, and violence in them. 

post #55359 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They aren't H. But they have ludicrous amounts of sex, drugs, and violence in them. 

lol.... well anyways I found some h that I've yet to see: Chikan no Licence, Harem Time (only seen a bit), and one with a  really long name.  Stringendo was... meh. 

post #55360 of 140854

Oh I guess yesterday was CNY eve. Happy CNY.

post #55361 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

lol.... well anyways I found some h that I've yet to see: Chikan no Licence, Harem Time (only seen a bit), and one with a  really long name.  Stringendo was... meh. 

Read Deep Love if you are up for it. 

 

Very mature. Not really in it for the H but story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Oh I guess yesterday was CNY eve. Happy CNY.

It was a  terrible one. We were snowed in

 

But we got power an hour or two before CNY so my family could still watch the CNY celebration

post #55362 of 140854

CNY was yesterday? Well, way to start the year crappy :s

post #55363 of 140854
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

CNY was yesterday? Well, way to start the year crappy :s

Definitely.

 

Well, my parents made a few phone calls to a few families and relatives to wish them a happy Chinese new years.

post #55364 of 140854
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Definitely.

 

Well, my parents made a few phone calls to a few families and relatives to wish them a happy Chinese new years.

feawfejfiohgfoefeawjfioewaetjgalofjewqpfnvezsv.zckvjrvndklajgagnviuoewafeae. 

Definitely started it out like crap...

post #55365 of 140854

Well good thing about ACT was sitting behind a bishoujo... anyways, time for... pandaIneedsomerecs.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge