Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3649

post #54721 of 110827

we're making a cheesy "Cd infomercial" in Graphic Arts class.

 

I don't know much about american music, but I do know the 80's (the time period we're selling) is alot better than the current crap.

 

 

2 of the songs (Click to show)

post #54722 of 110827
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I found a "good" audio transformer, the rated FR is 200Hz - 15kHz *giggle*

I bet it will make the muddy bass sooo much clearer and smoothed out all those horrible treble peaks biggrin.gif

 

I don't know what piece of crap audiophile transformers you're looking at, but Lundahl are probably up there with the highest regarded makers. Their basic audio output trannies are specced 10hz-80khz @ +/- 0.3db or thereabouts.

 

It pains me to see you ruin something that's already good by adding on gimmick after gimmick, but hey, it's your baby!

 

I'd love to see you cook up a hot pot, I can imagine you adding EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS IN ZA WARUDO to it, just like in anime. tongue.gif

post #54723 of 110827
Parents won't let me get a wall scroll... frown.gif
post #54724 of 110827
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Parents won't let me get a wall scroll... frown.gif

 

When I was 14, I couldn't even step out of the house. tongue.gif

post #54725 of 110827
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

we're making a cheesy "Cd infomercial" in Graphic Arts class.

I don't know much about american music, but I do know the 80's (the time period we're selling) is alot better than the current crap.

2 of the songs (Click to show)


Just do what some of my redneck friends did when we had a similar assignment and make a redneck band!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

When I was 14, I couldn't even step out of the house. tongue.gif
Haha, was that about the time you shined that laser at an airplane?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

Parents won't let me get a wall scroll... frown.gif
Where are you finding the wall scrolls?
For some reason, my mom wasn't enthused when I joked about getting an Oppai mousepad...
post #54726 of 110827

I've grown up on Windows all my life (first Win 98, then XP, then Vista (pirated) and 7 (pirated), so I can't contriute too well to an OS war, although I don't get why Apple doesn't have a frackin' RIGHT-CLICK BUTTON!!  And as for Linux, I can't do **** in any cmd format, so I'm screwed if I have to adjust to Linux quickly.  And the rest... the less is said of my injuness, the better.

 

Now, what I do want to ask, though, is how you play video, especially your anime.  I did use Bishoujo Project's Guide for a bit recently, but before that, and now due to the most recent release, I've been a CCCP fanboy through and through.  This version especially rocks since it can detect updates from the CCCP site and it finally implements xy-vsfilter, which has been my main issue with standard CCCP.  Switching completely to LAVFilters doesn't hinder things, either.

post #54727 of 110827
@Deadly I can see why you drink... tongue.gif
Edited by gopanthersgo1 - 2/5/13 at 10:48pm
post #54728 of 110827
@Mechy, they have them on amazon.com
post #54729 of 110827

How much are you selling it Boris?

 

*flavor of the hour


Edited by EveTan - 2/5/13 at 10:56pm
post #54730 of 110827
Quote:
Originally Posted by JbstormburstADV View Post

I've grown up on Windows all my life (first Win 98, then XP, then Vista (pirated) and 7 (pirated), so I can't contriute too well to an OS war, although I don't get why Apple doesn't have a frackin' RIGHT-CLICK BUTTON!!  And as for Linux, I can't do **** in any cmd format, so I'm screwed if I have to adjust to Linux quickly.  And the rest... the less is said of my injuness, the better.

 

Now, what I do want to ask, though, is how you play video, especially your anime.  I did use Bishoujo Project's Guide for a bit recently, but before that, and now due to the most recent release, I've been a CCCP fanboy through and through.  This version especially rocks since it can detect updates from the CCCP site and it finally implements xy-vsfilter, which has been my main issue with standard CCCP.  Switching completely to LAVFilters doesn't hinder things, either.

Does anyone actually use the stock apple mouse? I just lug around a G700 to class whenever we have to use the old iMacs (neat machines).

 

mplayer2 across all platforms for me (Win, Mac, etc). Never worry about filters or codecs again. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
Just do what some of my redneck friends did when we had a similar assignment and make a redneck band!
For some reason, my mom wasn't enthused when I joked about getting an Oppai mousepad...

I seem to have the exact same jacket that your friend has.

 

Oppai mousepad - this is relevant

http://mangafox.me/manga/my_heart_is_beating/v01/c007/1.html

post #54731 of 110827
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Haha, was that about the time you shined that laser at an airplane?

 

Nah, I was seventeen that time, in my last year of high school. tongue.gif


Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

@Deadly I can see why you drink... tongue.gif

 

Naww, my mum is super chill now, that's just how it is when you grow up. wink.gif

 

Out of the three asian sins, she's glad that I chose drinking, because my brother smokes.

post #54732 of 110827
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

@Mechy, they have them on amazon.com
Ah thanks, I found some Oppai on Amazon! biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

How much are you selling it Boris?

*flavor of the hour

Haha, not sure how a 10 hour song can be your flavor of the hour...
post #54733 of 110827
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Haha, not sure how a 10 hour song can be your flavor of the hour...

 

The song transcends even time itself.

post #54734 of 110827
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

The song transcends even time itself.

I see what you did there.

post #54735 of 110827
@Mechy Haha, nice, get a wrist pad! tongue.gif. Also the 10 hour thing was hilarious! biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge