Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3642

post #54616 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Holy shet there is much more than a slight part of skin in Code Geass.

 

 

Code Geass is love

 

Akito is a mech lovers animated delight. The animation sequences and newly redisgned (but still not practical) mechs look awesome beyond awesomeness

:3 it's been years since I've watched it. I don't remember much skin at all.

post #54617 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:3 it's been years since I've watched it. I don't remember much skin at all.

Borisu didn't feel much until he rewatched it and loved it


Am I spoiled by the TV version of Wareta Ringo (SSY ED1) or does the full version at 1:20 feel like a semi crappy splice in.

post #54618 of 149573

Bah I want to recable my v3 purely for aesthetics. Starlight/sapphire/chris himself cable looking to be top contenders for not ridiculously expensive but still pretty.

post #54619 of 149573

Holy schiit, Tamako Market ED is great.

post #54620 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Holy schiit, Tamako Market ED is great.

~ thanks panda :D

post #54621 of 149573

bio counting as 2 classes this semester. tralalalala

post #54622 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

~ thanks panda :D

for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

bio counting as 2 classes this semester. tralalalala

same.

 

ECE class

post #54623 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

*facepalm*

 

I'm disappointed.....


My point is that the one I'm using is virtually transparent.....

Do whatever you think sounds best. People might not truly go for what is best, but by what they've seen already employed. If you can find a awesome combo that most people thought nothing of before, then it's basically "in yo face d00d". That's when people think "o**** dis guy is onto something. time to revere him as audiophile bawss"

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

omg there are oppai in code geass. holy shet

Who cares about the oppai, it's all about the pizza.

 

And the sexy eyes. Cause it told me to say it was sexy. I can't say it ain't sexy cause I can't say any but sexy eyes.

post #54624 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Do whatever you think sounds best. People might not truly go for what is best, but by what they've seen already employed. If you can find a awesome combo that most people thought nothing of before, then it's basically "in yo face d00d". That's when people think "o**** dis guy is onto something. time to revere him as audiophile bawss"

 

Who cares about the oppai, it's all about the pizza.

 

And the sexy eyes. Cause it told me to say it was sexy. I can't say it ain't sexy cause I can't say any but sexy eyes.

ahhh yisssss. sweet sweet pizza

post #54625 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

for what?

same.

 

ECE class

For ED to check later. ikr? Next year is chem~ busy work class :D

Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

Do whatever you think sounds best. People might not truly go for what is best, but by what they've seen already employed. If you can find a awesome combo that most people thought nothing of before, then it's basically "in yo face d00d". That's when people think "o**** dis guy is onto something. time to revere him as audiophile bawss"

 

Who cares about the oppai, it's all about the pizza.

 

And the sexy eyes. Cause it told me to say it was sexy. I can't say it ain't sexy cause I can't say any but sexy eyes.

sir, you used sexy so many times I got confused ):

post #54626 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

For ED to check later. ikr? Next year is chem~ busy work class :D

sir, you used sexy so many times I got confused ):

chem, my teacher made it fun.

post #54627 of 149573

bdawk is viewing. omg.

post #54628 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

bdawk is viewing. omg.

yes!!

 

I summon thee!! Bdawk senpai!!

 

Apppear before thine!

post #54629 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

chem, my teacher made it fun.

sophomore year chem was awful. The "better" teacher (I had both, and I heavily preferred the "worse" one of the two) didn't teach jack schiit, and graded so hard. The other teacher could at least explain w/ out bouncing everywhere and let you get a 100 (put a 100 on your paper while grading), and you'd get one without doing any work.

 

That was chem H though. Chem AP teacher on the other hand, I've heard she's awesome :D'

 

Pretty much all of the Snr High teachers > High teachers. With the exception of english.

post #54630 of 149573
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

sophomore year chem was awful. The "better" teacher (I had both, and I heavily preferred the "worse" one of the two) didn't teach jack schiit, and graded so hard. The other teacher could at least explain w/ out bouncing everywhere and let you get a 100 (put a 100 on your paper while grading), and you'd get one without doing any work.

 

That was chem H though. Chem AP teacher on the other hand, I've heard she's awesome :D'

 

Pretty much all of the Snr High teachers > High teachers. With the exception of english.

I heard the same. And now I'm pulling B's :/

 

Ehh

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge