Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3641

post #54601 of 121259
DAMMIT HYBRID! I WILL NOT LOSE THIS POKE WAR!!!
post #54602 of 121259

Man this thread is moving fast... anyway Im still currenly downloading Anime song from Nyaa torrent Shin-S[FLAC] files and their at 30gb right now -.- hope my SD card is enough I still have a KPop collection

 

And right now im watching the Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai im quite enjoying the humor but hate the last minute 1 shot kill..

post #54603 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Yeah... There were also random questions like what is the name of private browsing in Ie? Only reason I know it is because we were forced to use IE Last year in Computer tech wink.gif
There was a really funny answer too:
The question was "what does plug and play mean?"
Answer: "it means the computer comes preinstalled with solitaire."
Then the next question was "what port and protocol does DHCP use?" lol

That must have been a schiit load of studying

 

In the words of my Bio teacher:

[WTF] you don't need to know all this [schiit] in the middle! Just how it works, why, its functions etc. [screw] the name doesn't matter sometimes.

 

There is so much stuff out there. I take the time to memorize some stuff, but knowing all that out of anyones arse would be .....a real...hard thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Because I obviously don't own all of the music I listen to.

 

loser!

 

can't be cool like us!

 

 

The main screen pic for me shows an iPhone and coffee/ice cream

 

It doesn't help when the iPhone use Apple earbuds that are splitting already in trying to get me to sign up.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

DAMMIT HYBRID! I WILL NOT LOSE THIS POKE WAR!!!

 

 

oh so that's whats happening
post #54604 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

Man this thread is moving fast... anyway Im still currenly downloading Anime song from Nyaa torrent Shin-S[FLAC] files and their at 30gb right now -.- hope my SD card is enough I still have a KPop collection

 

And right now im watching the Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai im quite enjoying the humor but hate the last minute 1 shot kill..

ehh, i dropped that show. Got too ridiculous

 

 

I heard the manga was better thoug.

post #54605 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiaen View Post

Man this thread is moving fast... anyway Im still currenly downloading Anime song from Nyaa torrent Shin-S[FLAC] files and their at 30gb right now -.- hope my SD card is enough I still have a KPop collection

And right now im watching the Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai im quite enjoying the humor but hate the last minute 1 shot kill..

I liked the beginning of that show, but the ending was lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That must have been a schiit load of studying

In the words of my Bio teacher:
[WTF] you don't need to know all this [schiit] in the middle! Just how it works, why, its functions etc. [screw] the name doesn't matter sometimes.

There is so much stuff out there. I take the time to memorize some stuff, but knowing all that out of anyones arse would be .....a real...hard thing to do.

loser!

can't be cool like us!


The main screen pic for me shows an iPhone and coffee/ice cream

It doesn't help when the iPhone use Apple earbuds that are splitting already in trying to get me to sign up.


lol, I studied an hour and a half for the business calculations one, no other studying biggrin.gif
post #54606 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


I liked the beginning of that show, but the ending was lame.
lol, I studied an hour and a half for the business calculations one, no other studying biggrin.gif

i'm talking about the computer section

 

Studying for that must have been a nightmare.

post #54607 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

i'm talking about the computer section

Studying for that must have been a nightmare.
Not really, I took very similar tests throughout school, and a group of us figured out an exploit that allows us to take the tests add many times as we like without it being recorded, so it's all pretty eat mode.
post #54608 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Not really, I took very similar tests throughout school, and a group of us figured out an exploit that allows us to take the tests add many times as we like without it being recorded, so it's all pretty eat mode.

Lol

 

Our online system usually lets you take it as many times as you want.

 

Our schools dont do this

 

 

Story time:

 

In my sophomore year of Web Design. Our final was a choice of making a website in an hour or taking a B.S exam he found online as a college pre test or something. It was filled with C Engineering and C Science and Info Tech questions on everything. One of my aquantances(now friends) believed he was tech enough to take it(we couldn't see the test before). I personally already knew it was a B.S hard as balls test. So yeah, ........schiit went down.

 

 

'hacking; story:

Our school uses an online hw giving and quiz taking site called quia. For the most part, teachers gave you answers for the quiz's and also a timer. IT was hated as people hated the timer, and they didn't want to do the quiz new everytime as the answers page only shows up once. Me being a lazy arse decided to look into the source code of the pages. And after a few hours, I was able to isolate, and delete/modify the timer and was able to parse answers. Needless to say, after it was found out. The teacher stopped giving answers on the quizz's and I became enemy number one.

Had an aquantane in another class one day talking while we were taking a quiz last year. She started cursing out about 'the guy' that made it so that she had no answers for the quiz. My friend being the smart ass he was told her. And I got a stare for the rest of class.

post #54609 of 121259

Ohayou~

nothing much to quote...

 

I'm getting criticized for using a opamp for preamp in the beta22 (>_<)

Even though the one I'm using outperforms the legendary OPA627 with a THD of 0.000022%......

Instead they suggest I use a transformer for unbal to bal conversion *facepalm*

post #54610 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Ohayou~

nothing much to quote...

 

I'm getting criticized for using a opamp for preamp in the beta22 (>_<)

Even though the one I'm using outperforms the legendary OPA627 with a THD of 0.000022%......

Instead they suggest I use a transformer for unbal to bal conversion *facepalm*

Many op amps out class other amps. How it sounds to individuals is what matters mainly

 

Keep track of all the 'awesome' stuff you bought and use in it. Makes it easier to sell.

post #54611 of 121259

...In that situation, I'd just say that opinions can be affected by Sturgeon's Law, since it's obvious that 90% of gathered opinion is mostly bull.

post #54612 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Many op amps out class other amps. How it sounds to individuals is what matters mainly

 

Keep track of all the 'awesome' stuff you bought and use in it. Makes it easier to sell.

*facepalm*

 

I'm disappointed.....


My point is that the one I'm using is virtually transparent.....

post #54613 of 121259
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

*facepalm*

 

I'm disappointed.....


My point is that the one I'm using is virtually transparent.....

Well do what you think is best and audiophiles would like. I'm not even joking

post #54614 of 121259
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

DAMMIT HYBRID! I WILL NOT LOSE THIS POKE WAR!!!

Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

loser!

 

can't be cool like us!

Shush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Lol

 

Our online system usually lets you take it as many times as you want.

 

Our schools dont do this

 

 

Story time:

 

In my sophomore year of Web Design. Our final was a choice of making a website in an hour or taking a B.S exam he found online as a college pre test or something. It was filled with C Engineering and C Science and Info Tech questions on everything. One of my aquantances(now friends) believed he was tech enough to take it(we couldn't see the test before). I personally already knew it was a B.S hard as balls test. So yeah, ........schiit went down.

 

 

'hacking; story:

Our school uses an online hw giving and quiz taking site called quia. For the most part, teachers gave you answers for the quiz's and also a timer. IT was hated as people hated the timer, and they didn't want to do the quiz new everytime as the answers page only shows up once. Me being a lazy arse decided to look into the source code of the pages. And after a few hours, I was able to isolate, and delete/modify the timer and was able to parse answers. Needless to say, after it was found out. The teacher stopped giving answers on the quizz's and I became enemy number one.

Had an aquantane in another class one day talking while we were taking a quiz last year. She started cursing out about 'the guy' that made it so that she had no answers for the quiz. My friend being the smart ass he was told her. And I got a stare for the rest of class.

No, my Spanish teacher doesn't let us take Quia quizzes more than once. :(

 

Starting to hate that class. He's definitely taken a liking to me though so...yup.

 

I had to leave for swim practice in the middle of a Quia quiz so I had to get it reset since the timer decided to kick in.

post #54615 of 121259

127 posts, what'd I miss?

today's been a tiring day rolleyes.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge