Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3639

post #54571 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I say hi back
I'm pretty sure he is asleep... Lol
post #54572 of 126808

Gonna continue watching (rewatch) Macross Frontier

 

ep 3 now :)

 

mecha!!! :)

 

 

Choose my weapon of choice to watch the show in. They have to be review units:

Oblanc NC3-2

Heir 4ai

Heir 3ai

Tzar 350

 

(I will not include Tzar 90 on that list for being so horrible)

post #54573 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

That is a crime against humanity

:( I know, heard good things.  I'll bump it to top of backlog and watch it after Rahxephon.

post #54574 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You never respond to my political historic musings
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
Yay! Hope they are nice

SOMETIMES.

Though that's politics only.
Politics interest me, but more on a philosophical/fundamental/theoretical level than is usually discussed. Which is also a level I lack knowledge on, so I can't even start debates. And I do make frequent references to Dutch politics.
post #54575 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


SOMETIMES.

Though that's politics only.
Politics interest me, but more on a philosophical/fundamental/theoretical level than is usually discussed. Which is also a level I lack knowledge on, so I can't even start debates. And I do make frequent references to Dutch politics.

I like history and how it applies to current politics :)

 

And how it has affected current day information and etc.

post #54576 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


If you actually READ the notes, it says that 6.1 support is coming in the next few days...


No, if YOU actually read the notes, the iPhone version is already 6.x.

Right Here: (Click to show)

Additionally, if you would read the second line of my post, it says "oh, you need iPad version. Lol" implying I noticed there was a different version for ipad/iphone and that most likely I read that it wasn't 6.x yet.

post #54577 of 126808

http://kazetachinu.jp/

 

New Miyazaki movie in 2013

post #54578 of 126808
Still going strong at > 3 hours.
post #54579 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Still going strong at > 3 hours.

seriously? My brain would split.

post #54580 of 126808

Sometimes I wonder how Anime come up with the dumbest future names for current things.

 

N.U.N.S

 

New United Nations Spacy.

 

 

Dumbest 

post #54581 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

seriously? My brain would split.

3:52, I'll go to bed in not too long.
post #54582 of 126808
I bet ya I'm going to have dreams about this song by now.
post #54583 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


3:52, I'll go to bed in not too long.

you get a small record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I bet ya I'm going to have dreams about this song by now.

and I SAY BYEEEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEE. I SAID BYE. .......what's going on.

 

And I TRIED!

 

I tried so hard and I tried

 

...

post #54584 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

you get a small record.
and I SAY BYEEEEEEEEEEE BYEEEEEEE. I SAID BYE. .......what's going on.

And I TRIED!

I tried so hard and I tried

...

Oh my God though I tried.
I tried all the time... in this institution.

Om my God yeah I prayed.
I prayed every day. FOR REVOLUTION!


Dang. Something is wrong with me. I don't even know the lyrics for sure, but they just keep echoing in my head. Ah well, off to bed 4:23 in.

Oyasumi.
post #54585 of 126808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Oh my God though I tried.
I tried all the time... in this institution.

Om my God yeah I prayed.
I prayed every day. FOR REVOLUTION!


Dang. Something is wrong with me. I don't even know the lyrics for sure, but they just keep echoing in my head. Ah well, off to bed 4:23 in.

Oyasumi.

Lol

 

It is now stuck

 

I once had dreams in Minecraft because I played it so much.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge