Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3636

post #54526 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh man... these new relays for my beta22 looks so much cooler than the ones used for P-H tongue.gif

(and costs 2x as much)

 

My Stepped attenuator will have a row of these biggrin.gif

I can just imagine them going *click* *click* *click* as I turn the volume knob~

 

They do look shiny. :3. Ugh, going to try to start that book on electronics soon. After my midterms are done.

post #54527 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

They do look shiny. :3. Ugh, going to try to start that book on electronics soon. After my midterms are done.

I have a thing for clear cases so I can see the internals biggrin.gif

 

Ganbatte!

post #54528 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Well no, I didn't get in trouble but hes indirectly saying I can't use it.

Oyasumi~
where are you going?
Ah, okay. Gambatte!
Going to another town that's an hour drive away so I can participate in a stupid competition for a stupid club called Future Business Leaders of America.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Speaking of things being down... Cydia's (iDevice jailbreak app repo) servers are being raped by people upgrading to 6.1 and re-jailbreaking.

Pain in the ass. I knew I should have waited a few days to update... >_<</div>
Haha, same here.
And photoalbums+ (lets you have passwords on some photo albums) isn't iOS 6.1 compatible... So... I have to be careful as to when I can open my camera roll... ph34r.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh man... these new relays for my beta22 looks so much cooler than the ones used for P-H tongue.gif
(and costs 2x as much)



My Stepped attenuator will have a row of these biggrin.gif
I can just imagine them going *click* *click* *click* as I turn the volume knob~

Dang, those are looking cool!
post #54529 of 111050
Yeah, school and stuff gets in the away a lot, but I'm fine, even though I do have a headache... frown.gif
post #54530 of 111050
That looks great!, post pics when you're done! biggrin.gif
post #54531 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I've played it on console. Also I don't own skyrim, waiting for GOTY.
Oh yeah goty would be good
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Oh man... these new relays for my beta22 looks so much cooler than the ones used for P-H tongue.gif
(and costs 2x as much)



My Stepped attenuator will have a row of these biggrin.gif
I can just imagine them going *click* *click* *click* as I turn the volume knob~

They look good. But ..... I dont find them really awesome looking?
post #54532 of 111050

Whoohoo. Amazon shipped my entire order to the wrong address. £500 worth of order... FFS.

post #54533 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

Whoohoo. Amazon shipped my entire order to the wrong address. £500 worth of order... FFS.
Free overnight shipping to the correct address?
post #54534 of 111050

Love Akito's ED:

post #54535 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Free overnight shipping to the correct address?

It's at my parents place. I'll go collect it over Chinese New Year. I hope they didn't open them to look at the invoice, especially the IE80...

post #54536 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Love Akito's ED:

 

The soundtracks to geass in general are damn good.

post #54537 of 111050

Also is AB down permanently?

post #54538 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

It's at my parents place. I'll go collect it over Chinese New Year. I hope they didn't open them to look at the invoice, especially the IE80...
Ah, haha, I thought they might have shipped it to the completely wrong address with nobody you know living there... Gambatte!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Also is AB down permanently?
I doubt it's down for good...
post #54539 of 111050

Oh what the hell, the past averages on my last two ochem quizzes have been 90+... I knew they were easy but I didn't know the averages were so high. Hopefully the midterm raped everyone else and I got a 100.

post #54540 of 111050
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Oh what the hell, the past averages on my last two ochem quizzes have been 90+... I knew they were easy but I didn't know the averages were so high. Hopefully the midterm raped everyone else and I got a 100.

Congrats man!

 

I got my last few reports back. Not too shabby for all-nighter rush jobs. Even the -5% late mark on one of them still leaves me in 90% territory.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge