Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3632

post #54466 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

 

Wow that's amazing how you just threw that together. Yeah I think I'm going to go with that. Solid white/trans redwine.

 

Thanks by the way.

Whatever Tangster did... looks amazing. Hope the real deal looks this great.

post #54467 of 132421

Bleh, I think I aced my ochem final. But now I can't my head in the game to study for my bio final tommorow. I have another one wednesday too.

post #54468 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Anyone know where to pick up a Ducky Shine II with Japanese keycaps?

Going to type something in japanese? :3

post #54469 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Bleh, I think I aced my ochem final. But now I can't my head in the game to study for my bio final tommorow. I have another one wednesday too.

you can do it numbers!

post #54470 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Going to type something in japanese? :3

After I learn Japanese, yes.

post #54471 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

After I learn Japanese, yes.


just type romanji... unless you want to relearn the keyboard layout.

post #54472 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

After I learn Japanese, yes.

get a normal one? :D want to learn too 

post #54473 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


just type romanji... unless you want to relearn the keyboard layout.

^

post #54474 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


just type romanji... unless you want to relearn the keyboard layout.

Ah, true enough I guess... I'll be getting the Ducky Shine II soon then.

post #54475 of 132421

o2 boards don't run hot I guess? Mechy's o2 hasn't gone out in flames. Yet.

post #54476 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Ah, true enough I guess... I'll be getting the Ducky Shine II soon then.

You buying it full price?
post #54477 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

o2 boards don't run hot I guess? Mechy's o2 hasn't gone out in flames. Yet.

Nah, O2s are nice and cool cool.gif

Psst... You should buy my O2... tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post


You buying it full price?

What's full price? lol

Mechanicalkeyboards.com and tigerimports.com are out of stock, so I'm ordering it right from Thailand for 136 with $10 shipping...

http://global.pchome.com.tw/english/DCAH0X-A68429375

post #54478 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Hmm looks like UM is coming out with a triple dynamic driver. Meh too late, I'm pretty much committed to 1964 already.

Need link. Need link so bad.

 

@Bowei, is Animebytes down?

post #54479 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 is Animebytes down?

Looks down to me.

post #54480 of 132421
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post

Need link. Need link so bad.

@Bowei, is Animebytes down?

http://www.custom-iem.com/um-triple-dynamic-ciem-coming-soon-p-671.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Nah, O2s are nice and cool cool.gif

Psst... You should buy my O2... tongue.gif

What's full price? lol
Mechanicalkeyboards.com and tigerimports.com are out of stock, so I'm ordering it right from Thailand for 136 with $10 shipping...
http://global.pchome.com.tw/english/DCAH0X-A68429375

Yeah hats full price. I'm waiting for the nighthawk to be on sale for under 100 to get it. They have the sales on holidays sometime.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge