Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/13/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3622
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #54317 of 982902/3/13 at 11:01pmQuote:
You make me want to play.....
Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?post #54318 of 982902/3/13 at 11:05pm
I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.
Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl.post #54319 of 982902/3/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
Two votes, first one.post #54320 of 982902/3/13 at 11:22pm
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.Quote:
no, I adopted tilpo's build.Quote:
Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.Quote:
I have no idea what he's talking about.post #54321 of 982902/3/13 at 11:28pmQuote:Alright, I think it looks better as well
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time?post #54322 of 982902/3/13 at 11:31pmpost #54323 of 982902/3/13 at 11:37pm
Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.post #54324 of 982902/3/13 at 11:42pmQuote:
passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profitpost #54325 of 982902/3/13 at 11:43pm
They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.
You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.post #54326 of 982902/3/13 at 11:49pm
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?post #54327 of 982902/3/13 at 11:51pmpost #54328 of 982902/3/13 at 11:57pm
Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.post #54329 of 982902/4/13 at 12:00amQuote:
Ah, I see.post #54330 of 982902/4/13 at 12:00am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 17 seconds ago
- › New: Brainwavz R3 39 seconds ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir amplifier background noise 1 minute ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 1 minute ago
- › Looking for new headphones under $80 1 minute ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 cable replacement in Canada? (not looking for a... 2 minutes ago
- › Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS... 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital