Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3622
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #54317 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:01pmQuote:
You make me want to play.....
Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?post #54318 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:05pm
I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.
Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl.post #54319 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
Two votes, first one.post #54320 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:22pm
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.Quote:
no, I adopted tilpo's build.Quote:
Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.Quote:
I have no idea what he's talking about.post #54321 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:28pmQuote:Alright, I think it looks better as well
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time?post #54322 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:31pmpost #54323 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:37pm
Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.post #54324 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:42pmQuote:
passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profitpost #54325 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:43pm
They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.
You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.post #54326 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:49pm
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?post #54327 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:51pmpost #54328 of 1109462/3/13 at 11:57pm
Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.post #54329 of 1109462/4/13 at 12:00amQuote:
Ah, I see.post #54330 of 1109462/4/13 at 12:00am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 4 minutes ago
- › Buying my first pair of headphones: V-Moda M80s, SRH440, CAL 2,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 5 minutes ago
- › Yulong Sabre D18 thread: reviews, impressions, discussion (full... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 10 minutes ago
- › UberBifrost vs Emo DC-1 12 minutes ago
- › Help deciding on new portable headphones 13 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 15 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob