Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3622

post #54316 of 125698

Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.

post #54317 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.

You make me want to play.....


Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?

 

 

post #54318 of 125698
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?

 

 

I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.

 

Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl. tongue.gif

post #54319 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.

 

Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl. tongue.gif

 

Two votes, first one.

post #54320 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post


Nobody actually pays cash.

 

 

Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Hundreds of posts skipped here as well. I don't know how I ever had the energy to keep up before.

 

So you're building a B22 or something I gather?

 


lol.

 

no, I adopted tilpo's build.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

 

Having the outputs as male is retarded, it's a safety hazard because of the exposed pins. (no, I don't want to hear a lecture on blablabla low voltage is safe blablabla) tongue.gif

 

L2safety, nub. rolleyes.gif

Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I believe it's possible, but I'm not sure how to do it... Do you know how Borisu?

I have no idea what he's talking about.

post #54321 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.

Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl. tongue.gif
Alright, I think it looks better as well smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Two votes, first one.
Awesome! Thanks for your opinion as well!
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

I have no idea what he's talking about.
Is there a way to send a digital line out froma CD player with a bit of modding?
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time? smily_headphones1.gif
post #54322 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Is there a way to send a digital line out froma CD player with a bit of modding?

What? your CD player doesn't have S/PDIF Outputs?

post #54323 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

 

no, I adopted tilpo's build.

 

Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.

post #54324 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

 

Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.


passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profit

post #54325 of 125698
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.

 

They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.

 

You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.

post #54326 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

What? your CD player doesn't have S/PDIF Outputs?
Nope... It's from 1989, and it's the most basic of magnavox's TOTL CD players at the time...
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?
post #54327 of 125698
post #54328 of 125698
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Nope... It's from 1989, and it's the most basic of magnavox's TOTL CD players at the time...
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?

 

Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.

post #54329 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profit

 

Ah, I see.

post #54330 of 125698
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post

Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.
According to the one review I found, it's supposed to be "colored", whatever the hell that means... Dunno, think I could figure out how good it is by opening the player up?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge