Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3622
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You make me want to play.....
Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?
I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.
Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl.
Two votes, first one.
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.
no, I adopted tilpo's build.
Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.
I have no idea what he's talking about.
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time?
Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.
passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profit
They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.
You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?
Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.
Ah, I see.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 26 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 53 seconds ago
- › I hear no difference. What am I doing wrong? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Funnest songs for great headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones with most real voice reproduction 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)