Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
INTRO:- Since last year, Fidue a Chinese earphone manufacturer has been raising its head with some hard to look through earphones. They have close to 10-12 earphones but a triple driver...
Image courtesy of HiFiMan INTRODUCTION The HE400S is HiFiMan's latest offering in the HE400 series of open-back over-ear planar headphones. I first read about them in a teaser email HiFiMan...
Disclaimer. I was provided a pair of S3's by Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased review. Second disclaimer, I'm a big fan of the Brainwavz house sound, especially the latest offerings. It amazes...
I found these back in last year when I was on the funs of looking for good quality budget IEMS. I was very impressed by these back then, and I put it away for a while. Today, I got back to it,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3621
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You make me want to play.....
Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?
I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.
Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl.
Two votes, first one.
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.
no, I adopted tilpo's build.
Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.
I have no idea what he's talking about.
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time?
What? your CD player doesn't have S/PDIF Outputs?
Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.
passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profit
They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.
You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?
Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.
Ah, I see.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Is it worth getting really high-end headphones if your source is... 12 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 1 minute ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 3 minutes ago
- › 2015 CanJam @ RMAF Impressions thread - (October 2-4, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Yuin PK1 Earphones Earbuds - Still the Best Earbuds 5 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Fostex TE-07 by HiFiChris
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by sirylj
- › VSONIC VSD5: Sony EX 1000's Adopted Cousin by Tom22
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2