Melting a guy with similar name to myself with a Madcat B, over and over again is so satisfying.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3621
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You make me want to play.....
Okay all, which image should I use for my PH engraving?
I prefer the first one, because having that huge unbroken splotch of white in the second one makes it look too clumsy.
Not to mention it draws attention away from the girl.
Two votes, first one.
Are you kidding me? I ALWAYS pay cash.
no, I adopted tilpo's build.
Pff yeah, headphone output levels are gonna kill me while fully exposed speaker terminations are 100% safe.
I have no idea what he's talking about.
I think it's decided then: the white one it is!
Also, did you get that file? It should be 1200dpi, if Joe wants to play with it he can, otherwise could you please engrave it whenever you have the time?
What? your CD player doesn't have S/PDIF Outputs?
Really? Do you mean you're doing it for him? Or he finally gave up and passed it on to you? Haha.
passed it on to me, under the condition that Ill sell it and give him back half the profit
They are safe because it's difficult to short across them, a male XLR plug on the other hand, is easy for a loli to stick a spoon in or whatever.
You don't need me to tell you what will happen if you short the outputs on a non current-limited amplifier.
Know of any way I could add a coax output to plug into PH?
Chances are, the DAC in that CD player is probably very decent, It'd just stick to using it and hooking up the line outs to P-H.
Ah, I see.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 32 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-A20 SERIES 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2