Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 3619
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@Boris: When can you engrave my unit? I'm going to spend way too much time nitpicking my image unless it gets engraved already... :D
Nice! Let us know how they sound :)
OMFG! I think I can finally answer one of these questions!!!!
I believe that's Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai...
Lol, That's the way I felt when I found out my mom had a decent entry level CD player...
Did you actually read the mango? :O
mango? I can't read a manga, but I can eat one. Yeah I did :p
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 52 seconds ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review: RIVA Turbo X High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth... 5 minutes ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 6 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 6 minutes ago
- › Ripping FLAC using EAC? 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2